Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Panic! At The Disco. Is It Emo? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILoveDeidara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:09 am

I really like them.. Thats just me. I keep hearing that they are extremely goth then that they are the preppist band on earth. I don't think there are emo I just like them. Some songs suck but others are really cool. I hate "I Write Sins Not Tragites" but absoulutely love "Honey There's a Good Reason These Tables are Numberd, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet". Am I a prep just because I like Panic! At The Disco? I mean I like other bands like AFI and Slipknot but I just like these guys too.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:24 am
No, you aren't a prep because you like Panic!

Panic isn't emo, it's more like Pop-punk, I belive.  

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

TheBloodICry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:32 am
I admit that I have thier cd and like them too. You can like more than one type of music you know lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:37 am

Good, Good. I was beggining to get upset... I hate preps... -twitch- they called me one of them and I screamed and ran -twitch- . Yeah. The next day I wore the most Goth outfit I own..

ILoveDeidara

Frago_the_great

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:12 am
Panic! At the disco can be emo they could be prepy (hope they are not prepy) but from what I can tell (I am not a striotipist) the keep changeing just keep watching them. Then you couls draw a concluseion. I personole love them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:52 am
Ok the fact that someone said Panic were extremely goth worries me alot... I mean do people even know what goth is anymore.  

Rellik San
Captain

nut sucker89

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:58 pm
at some points they are prepy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:18 pm
ILoveNeji

Good, Good. I was beggining to get upset... I hate preps... -twitch- they called me one of them and I screamed and ran -twitch- . Yeah. The next day I wore the most Goth outfit I own..

Something about this wanton throwing around of misused social terms confuses and infuriates me!  

-Isel-

Lynnic_Darkness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:42 pm
haha well what you are hearing such as the prepp part i say that is B.S. indeed i agree with you i too like some of their songs and it seems we have a fav. together! 4laugh but honestly if anyone is bothering you about that little thing just tell em to go to hell, yet again THEY ARE NOT PREPPY lol heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:10 pm
I believe so! I think they're more of an emo band then alternative. I mean, have you seen those people? I think 30 Seconds To Mars is behind them... heart  

[.Emo Ink-Pen.]

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:55 am
Isel
ILoveNeji

Something about this wanton throwing around of misused social terms confuses and infuriates me!

Actually my best friend is what wpould be termed a prep, they aren't as bad as people think.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:43 am
You shouldn't be considered a prep just because you like P!ATD.
I like them but everyone that are preps in my school like rap.
So P!ATD is different in my school

Basicly Im saying Rap= Prep

D!nosaurus Rex

EMO x FABULOUS

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:01 am
Panic! Is not emo, but not a "preppy" band.
But they're still awsome.

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:10 pm
Rellik San
Isel
ILoveNeji

Actually my best friend is what wpould be termed a prep, they aren't as bad as people think.

I know! That's what I'm waiting for people to realize.  

-Isel-

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games