Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
freakiest resident evil moment ever!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freaky?
  poll whore
View Results

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:20 pm
tell me if this has ever been done before or even close to something because if it has been i opologize  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:57 am
um lets see...proberly would say...not the most but it was kinda freaky when mr x gets up after you leave the room you first beat him in (thats what my mate thinks ) however for me it would be... when a zombie bursts through a door without warning  

Ivory Lie

mamma DX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:48 pm
I'm more of the cerberus person... i don't know why... I mean, I expect it but i'm always startled anyways...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:06 am
cerebrus for sure.

god they scare me.

Even if you know they're comming.

you know they can run faster then you...

:/

U R B A N

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:49 pm
oh and having any kind of monster pop from out the screen and just murder you is annoying and freaky  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:13 pm
When you first see Lisa. D: She disturbs me... o_o;  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:13 pm
Anytime anything jump out at you. During my first 4 playthrough, a ganado jumped out when it was all calm and no event music ( game glitch quit before they all died in a massive kill spree area ) and I pushed off the coffee table my feet were on and flipped backwards over tte couch I was on. I landed on my forehead and it hurt.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:20 pm
Two words: Leech people.... *hides in a corner* gonk  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

XINVADER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:16 am
Regeneradors, god damn freeeeeeeeaaaaky  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:03 am
XINVADER

how could i forget them...reminds me of one time...-flashback-
leon walking out the room and meet the first regenorator
me sees regenorator:you are one ugly mother ******** its legs off and goes to walk out...regenorator jumps and sinks his teeth in making me jump hit the ceiling and be not able to save leon from his fate...  

Ivory Lie

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:16 pm
I blew off every part of the regenerator that you can. I figured out the hard way that they still have their mouths. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:20 pm
rofl I got cornere by the first iron maiden and got lucky with my last few shot gun shells aimed good, no rifle ammo left at that point.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

XINVADER

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:18 am
leon r kennedy
XINVADER

me sees regenorator:you are one ugly mother ******** its legs off and goes to walk out...regenorator jumps and sinks his teeth in making me jump hit the ceiling and be not able to save leon from his fate...

I have no problem with killing them, but the thing that is the freakiest thing in any Resident Evil is their breathing. Well, freakiest sound anyway. They do generaly scare me even though it's a videogame.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:56 am
XINVADER
leon r kennedy
XINVADER

I have no problem with killing them, but the thing that is the freakiest thing in any Resident Evil is their breathing. Well, freakiest sound anyway. They do generaly scare me even though it's a videogame.

yeah but it was the first time i played it
and yes theyre breathing...i hear it...not really...but for effect  

Ivory Lie

Mr_Leon_Kennedy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:07 am
when a hunter pops out of nowhere, they are hard to kill, and hard to escape from crying  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff