Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Books! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help me?
  No, I don't know you, [cough emo cough] Oo wait...so am I.
  SURE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!
View Results

CHOKETRENDKILL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:35 pm
MMkay.
I need help.
I need to know some books.
Because, I feel like ordering books.

edit: catcher in the rye was ********>  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:08 am
best book in the world= Heavy Metel And You

and no its no documetary about heavy metel..its a fiction book about love..and a bit of heavy metel..but its soo great. very easy to relate to also. domokun  

bladeXinXyourXheart

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:12 am
[night mare]
MMkay.
I need help.

edit: catcher in the rye was ******** class="clear">

Oh please, catcher in the rye is dreary, dull and uninspiring. If you would like something amusing, wittily written and highly intelligent, I recommend Good Omens, the Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman colaboration. Its not only demonicaly funny but has some interesting social statements to make too. The scene where the 4 horsemen meet in a motorway stop off is hilarious.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:26 am
bladeXinXyourXheart
best book in the world= Heavy Metel And You

and no its no documetary about heavy metel..its a fiction book about love..and a bit of heavy metel..but its soo great. very easy to relate to also. domokun
I have read that one...it is very good.  

CHOKETRENDKILL

CHOKETRENDKILL

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:29 am
Rellik San
[night mare]
MMkay.
I need help.

Oh please, catcher in the rye is dreary, dull and uninspiring. If you would like something amusing, wittily written and highly intelligent, I recommend Good Omens, the Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman colaboration. Its not only demonicaly funny but has some interesting social statements to make too. The scene where the 4 horsemen meet in a motorway stop off is hilarious.
But, you see, this is one persons opinon...

And..I'll take a look at that book, seems, interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:09 pm
also. Guitar Girl by Sara Manning is veeeeerrry good. 3nodding  

bladeXinXyourXheart

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:14 pm
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
MMkay.
I need help.

Well, to put it in perspective, its the only book I've never finnished, I don't know, Catcher in the Rye just didn't catch my imagination, nor did it hold my interest. To be completely honest I found the central characters rather two dimensional, though at the time of writing we're very unique, in this day and age its an idea that has stronger contemparies.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:39 pm
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
MMkay.
I need help.

Well, to put it in perspective, its the only book I've never finnished, I don't know, Catcher in the Rye just didn't catch my imagination, nor did it hold my interest. To be completely honest I found the central characters rather two dimensional, though at the time of writing we're very unique, in this day and age its an idea that has stronger contemparies.
Eh.
That actually made sense.

CHOKETRENDKILL

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:47 pm
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
MMkay.
I need help.

Eh.

See, I'm not just a pretty face, I'm also not someone that says something is bad for the sake of controversey, I'm the rare thing on the net, someone who knows what they are talking about. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:31 pm
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
MMkay.
I need help.

Eh.

See, I'm not just a pretty face, I'm also not someone that says something is bad for the sake of controversey, I'm the rare thing on the net, someone who knows what they are talking about. biggrin
>.<
Mkay.
Sometimes I make sense.
D:

CHOKETRENDKILL

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:23 pm
Cut (a girl cuts herself and has to go to a treatment center with a bunch of other girls anorexics,bulimia,cutting ect.) by patricia mccormick.then there's another book called perfect(girl is trying to get over bulimia) that i cant remember the authors name but you should read it. and lord of the rings jjr tolkien  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:36 pm
Twilight byStephanie Meyer
It's so good it's about this girl falling in love with a vampire  

fullmeatgirl

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:55 pm
Hmmmm.... lets see.
She Said Yes - Misty Bernall
Pet Sematary - Steven King(awesome movie too!)
All the Harry Potter books... because I'm cool like that......
A Wrinkle In Time - Madeline L'Engle.......because I'm wierd like that......
Cut - (don't know who wrote it but it's mad a** good.)
Hmmm, I know there are more, I just can't think of 'em. Eh, there's enough there anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:14 pm
"the me nobody knew"

"demon in my view"

heart  

Lynnic_Darkness

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:25 pm
big mouth and ugly girl...i can't remember who it's by  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games