Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Planet Guardians RP (Character Intro) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So... good or bad idea?
Fun?
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
This is so improbable and non Canon I hate it!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gender bending twins.... ooooo ^.^
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Lacroia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:00 pm
After the end of Stars, when all the scouts have entered the Galaxy Cauldron and are waiting to be reborn a new enemy threatens the Sol System (name of our solar system since they are named for their suns). With no one left to defend since the scouts are all in infancy again its up to Guardians hand-picked by the Senshi during the Silver Millenium to wake up from their long sleep and protect their planets so someday the Princesses can return. These Guardians come as Knights and Senshi (not exactly the same as Sailor Senshi) devoted to protecting their host planets and each other. It will be up to them to preserve the Sol System from a new threat - the Sailor Senshi from the Titan system destroyed by Galaxia. These scouts no longer have anything to protect and nothing to lose. This makes them very dangerous and they intend on making Sol system theirs. Three of their number were lost to Galaxia and the nine left will be tough matches for the newly awakened Guardians.

What will be needed playerwise will be the guardians themselves. They can be male or female, male that becomes female in senshi form, female that becomes male in knight form or whatever. They need to have a background story connecting them to their respective senshi and how they were chosen for guardian duty. Guardians do not transform with henshin sticks like Sailor Senshi but have weapons imbued with their planets power that allow them to transform. When they are not on their planets they live on earth to stay close to their Princesses. Not only are they responsible for safe guarding the planet, they also secretly guide the Senshi as they grow up on earth.... again... xd
note: you can play twins but no more than one set... otherwise its kinda funky.

Guardians are needed for:

Neptune
Venus

Mars - Twin Knights - ?
Mercury - Sailor Mariner - heneroshi
Jupiter - Sailor Io - Temp-ness
Saturn - Saturn Knight - Light Senshi
Uranus - Sailor Miranda - Roselite Blade
Pluto - Sailor Charon - IkumiAngel
Earth - Sailor Dream - Christica

Episode 1: A New Beginning
The Guardians have awakened and have learned their Princesses are growing up on Earth again. The guardians that have found eachother thus far have met together at Miranda Castle, Uranus, where they are attacked by a scouting party of Titan Senshi sent to find out their weaknesses and to report on the defences of Sol System. Can the new Guardians defeat them?

Episode 2: The one who would not fight
An odd request is given to Sailor Miranda from Two of the Titan Senshi and it seems she is kidnapped. The other Guardians go to rescue her but not all is as it seems and a old friend shows up in an unexpected place.

Episode 3: The Hunted
A lone scout attacks the Guardians and proclaims herself a hunter of weaker Senshi. The Guardians need to prove to this arrogant Titan Senshi that physical strength isn't everything and if thats all you have, you really are alone.

Episode 4: Teamwork?
When Sailors Tethys and Rhea are sent to attack Earth head on it seems to spell doom for the Guardians. Will their teamwork prevail? Will Saturn Knight learn to work with Sailor Charon? Is Sailor Theia really an ally now?

Villainous Titan Senshi (will be available to play if there is a demand, also they are named after actual Titans in mythology):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sailor Coeus
Actual Name: Eurydice
Element of Influence: The Mind
Target Planet: Mercury
Personality: Cool headed, Indifferent
Actual Gender: Female
Attacks: Coeus Mind Stasis - causes one to become trapped in their own mind, unable to act or move

Sailor Hyperion
Actual Name: Arietis
Element of Influence: Super heated metals
Target Planet: Mars
Personality: Loyal, Graceful
Actual Gender: Male
Attacks: Hyperion Grand Cross - uses two whips of super heated iron to lash at foes

Sailor Crius
Actual Name: Linus
Element of Influence: Strength
Target Planet: Jupiter
Personality: Impish, Precocious
Attacks: Crius Ardent Blessing - increases her own physical strength and speed temporarily

Sailor Theia
Actual Name: Iolanthe
Element of Influence: Starlight
Target Planet: Venus
Personality: Childish, Playfull
Attacks: Theia Starshine Shower - calls down a rain of light that temporarily blinds all who see it

Sailor Phoebe
Actual Name: Euryale
Element of Influence: Lunar light
Target: The Moon
Personality: Impatient, Hot-headed
Attacks: Phoebe Moonshine Arrows - launches an arrow from her Cresent Bow

Sailor Rhea
Actual Name: Dione
Element of Influence: Stone
Target Planet: Uranus
Personality: Maternal, Affectionate
Attacks: Rhea Stone Cradle - surrounds and encases an enemy in a coffin of stone

Sailor Tethys
Actual Name: Atalante
Element of Influence: Rivers
Target Planet: Neptune
Personality: Devious, Manipulative
Attacks - Tethys Calamity Torrent - Uses the force of a river to push foes back

Sailor Cronos
Actual Name: Ixion
Element or Influence: Power
Target Planet: Saturn
Personality: Collected, Leader
Attacks: Cronos Majestic Law - summons golden wings that strike an enemy with metal feathers
Actual Name: Enemy

Sailor Themis
Actual Name: Enyo
Element of Influence: Law
Target Planet: Pluto
Personality: Enigmatic, Taciturn
Attack: Themis Final Sentence - takes an enemy to a dimension of Themis's choice

KIA: Sailor Mnemosyne, Sailor Oceanus

MIA?: Sailor Iapetus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:29 pm
We should come up with a character bio for people to fill out. I can make it for you if you want. ^^  

Darkness Cake

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:51 pm
I wish to be the guardian for Mercury because I was always a fan of Amy's bubble blast and the ice storm freeze.

My name will be Heneroshi as my reborn name and unlike Amy, I will not be a braniac. However, I will be very powerful when it comes to understanding dreams. I will be female that might later change male depending on what happens.

Now, do I start right away or do I wait?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:05 pm
You wait. I still need to make the bio sheet for you guys to fill out. We need more people in order to start.  

Darkness Cake

Lacroia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:32 am
Need to decide which planet is the leader too.

Here is Fill-in dealie:

Name:
Name Meaning:
Guardian Identity:
Element of Influence:
Birthdate:
Height:
Weight:
Blood:
Hobbies:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Food:
Least Favorite Food:
Favorite Subject:
Least Favorite Subject:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Physical Description:

Weapon(s):

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

Defects:

Background: (how they were chosen for Guardian duty)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:54 am
((Lacrioa, I hope you don't mind that I used a slightly different form *it's from another RP I was in. It still has all the stuff you have, just in a different order*))

Profile Form for Planetary Guardian
Controlled By: Roselite Blade
Name: Araceli de Tenousei
Name Meaning: Alter of the Sky of the Heaven-King-Star
Planet: Uranus
Guardian Identity: Sailor Miranda (named after Uranus's planetary castle)
Weapon: Falcon's Blade (similar to Haruka's Space Sword, only different...)
Age: About 5 years older than Haruka (durning the Silver Millenium)
Theme/Element of Influence: Heaven/wind
Physical Discription: Long orange-y-red hair, cobalt blue eyes.
Fuku: User Image
Attack Discription:
Heaven Touch
Sailor Miranda raises two of her fingers to the sky (her index finger and middle finger) to gather the energy from the heavens. The golden power glows on her fingertips as she shouts these words. She then touches the ground with her fingers and it immediately begins to shake as a pathway of golden energy travels towards the enemy. Then, from the heavens, a beam of golden light appears and strikes down the enemy. This attack does decent damage alone. If combined with Guardian Neptune and/or Guardian Pluto, the combined attacks are quite destructive.

Wall of Wind (Defensive Attack)
When Sailor Miranda says this, she can create a wall of wind to protect her and her allies from enemies. It has the effect of putting the Senshi within an "eye" of a spinning funnel cloud. If/When an enemy touches the wall of wind, they will be sent flying off in another direction.

Tenousei Shamayim Slash
Sailor Miranda says these words as she makes a downward slashing movement with the Falcon's Blade. It sends a swirling funnel of wind and blades of golden energy at her target.

COMBINED ATTACKS (In process)

MARS: Feather Blaze Assault!
As they say this they send a torrent of burning feathers towards their opponent(s). It surrounds the opponent entire and closes in on them causing minor burns to the offender.

*More attacks when I come up with them*

Transformation Discription:
Uranus Cosmic Power, Make Up!
Araceli raises her sword to the sky and shouts these words. For a moment, translucent golden wings appear on her back then shimmer away. A beam of golden light shoots down from the heavens and surrounds her in light. As the light moves downwards, she is left transformed. (i.e. The light moves off her head which is shown with her tiara, but the light covers the rest of her body. Then her upper chest is shown with the top part of her Sailorfuku, but the rest of her body is covered, so on and so forth.) Her long hair flows around her as she poses with the "V" sign.

Birthdate: June 4th
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 120 lbs
Blood: O+
Hobbies: Drawing, reading
Occupation: (while on earth) Student at a local college to learn all about the current world
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Taco Bell's soft taco supremes... minus tomato
Least Favorite Food: Beans and peas
Favorite Subject: Reading
Least Favorite Subject: Economics
Strengths: Friends, fresh air
Weaknesses: Haruka (or friends) being in danger
Personality: Caring, a loner (till she makes friends), very open to new ideas.
Bio: Araceli is the elder sister of the Princess of Uranus. Their mother, Titania, wasn't yet married when Araceli was conceved. When Juno (Queen of Mars) had a premonition that Titania's second child was to be the senshi of their planet, Araceli was given the duty of protecting the planet both until her sister was old enough to fight and while her sister was away. She never questioned her position, loving being able to care and protect her younger sibling from harm. They were very close, though Haruka always tried to spend time with Michiru, once they met.  

Darkness Cake

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:56 am
Also, once we get all the characters, I'm gonna make little gifs of them... because I can and I love making them! I'll make one of Araceli first.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:03 pm
Here are some .gifs of Araceli I did!

User Image

Araceli Kicking

User Image

Araceli in school fuku

User Image

Araceli as Sailor Miranda  

Darkness Cake

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:51 pm
Oh, if you want your character to be a sibling of one of the original senshi, please talk to me. I have the info on the queens from each planet. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:08 pm
Name: Heneroshi
Name Meaning: without battle
Guardian Identity: Sailor Mariner
Element of Influence: mind techniques
Birthdate: January 15, 3030
Height: 5 foot 3
Weight: 117 pounds
Blood: type O
Hobbies: Flirting, shopping, dating
Favorite Color: Purple, blue, black
Favorite Food: Pasta
Least Favorite Food: Olives
Favorite Subject: writing (language arts...english)
Least Favorite Subject: History
Strengths: manipulating men to do what I want them to do
Weaknesses: cute guys, my knees buckle for them

Physical Description:

Weapon(s): A scepter

Senshi/Knight Attacks: Mental Ice beam, mental ice blast

Defects: Mental fire attacks.

Background: I was chosen for guardian duty when Sailor Mercury fell ill during the Silver millennium battle and because I was able to hold her alive for such a long time by keeping her in a cryogenically frozen state, I became Amy's guardian...and the Planet of Mercury's no doubt...goes hand in hand here.  

Iori_Yagami1990

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:41 pm
I was thinking that the guardians identity should be based on the planetary castles. For example:

Jupiter - Io
Uranus - Miranda
Neptune - Triton
Venus - Magellan
Mars - Phobos-Deimos (who technically already exist)
Mercury - Mariner
Saturn - Titan
Pluto - Charon  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:43 pm
So you think I should be Mariner for my name instead and be Sailor Heneroshi? i could do that too.  

Iori_Yagami1990

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:52 pm
No, I was thinking you could still have Heneroshi be your name and you would be Sailor Mariner.

I mean, I have my character as Sailor Miranda. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Okay, that is doable too. I will change that.  

Iori_Yagami1990

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:55 pm
There, i changed it. If you could rate my avi on the arenas...yes this is random, but since this hasn't started yet...what would you rate me? And what should my title be if I decided to put it on the arenas?  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff