Lost Memories Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:49 pm
Lost Memories

Welcome to the Lost Memories is above the double wooden doors as you enter the bar. The bar appears to be old but in good condition. Directly in front of the large doors was the counter that had cabinets above it and below. On the back side of the counter were shelves that would be filled with bottles and on the other side of the counter was another door which read "Kitchen". On the left side wall was a fire place. Above the fire would be a pentagram and the fire itself always burned blue unless changed by Alies. Around the fire were couches and a rug which was stationed in front of it. On the right side of the fire place was a door that had stairs which led to some rooms for guests. On the other side of the fire place was another door that read “Private”. There were round tables stationed throughout the bar. By the fire were couches and a rug in front of it. Above the fire was a pentagram. The fire itself always burned blue unless changed by Alies. The bar had a nice welcoming feeling.
Owner: Alies.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:36 pm
*She walked into her bar and then walked into her office and put her bags down on the couch. She laid down on the bed and waiting for Naph to show up. 'He shouldn't be too long', she thought. 'He was just behind me.'*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:04 am
Naph entered the room and looked around slowly. He nodded and smiled at Alies, "Hey, you ok?" he asked gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:31 am
*She quickly jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck.* Aye, I'm fine love. *She held him tightly against her.* I love you.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:07 am
He jumped slightly as she surprisingly leapt up. He grabbed her and hugged her tightly, "I love you too" he whispered in her ear. "So.. when do i meet Diana?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:53 pm
*She smiled softly and kissed his lips.* You will love. This is also our vacation. *She closed the door then laid down on the bed smilin.*  

Alies

Diana A McLein

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:09 pm
*Diana walked into the bar with a suit case in hand and sighed deeply. She hated having to move back and forth all the time. She wallked behind the counter and picked a key then went up to the rooms and passed out onto her new bed.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:38 am
Naph came downstairs and sat in the bar area, stretched out on a couch. He smiled to himself and closed his eyes, thinkings about Alies and it wasnt long before the memories of the past started swirling around in his mind, and soon he was in a fitful sleep..  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:53 am
*Alies walked into the bar area and saw him on the couch. She saw him twisting and turning then ran over to him and gently shock him.* Naph, wake up. *She leanded down and lightly kissed his lips hoping that would wake him.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:03 pm
He woke slowly and looked up at her. "Hey." he smiled at her and lay back, wiping his wet head. "How are you?" he asked gently.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:06 pm
*She found a spot on the couch and sat down then lightly ran her finger down his cheek.* I should be asking you that. Whats happening? Are you ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:13 pm
He smiled at her, "Course i am." he grinned. "Just .. stupid nightmares .. ive been having them for ages..." he looked up at her, "im ok now your here though."  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:16 pm
*She smiled and kissed his lips again then sighed.* You shouldn't be having them. You don't deserve to have them. Maybe I can do something so you'll stop. *She got up and ran into the kitchen and got down an old spell book then sat back down on the couch.* This might have something. *She started to flip through the pages.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:21 pm
He eyed the the book carefully, "I dont all together trust magic..." he said slowly. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "But i do trust you.." he smiled and kissed her cheek again.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:24 pm
*She placed her hand on his cheek then rubbed his cheek.* I would never do anything to hurt you. *She flipped through and found a page.* Ha! I got it, its a potion. I'm going to go into the kitchen and cook this up alright love? I promise I'll get these nightmares to stop. *She stood up and walked into her room then put on her cloak and walked back out.* I have to look like a witch first. *She put the hood over her forhead then picked up the book and walked into the kitchen.*
((I g2g I'll talk to you tomarrow))  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces