Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
MMBN 6 help Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaossearch-ANBU soldier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:03 am
ok fellow guild members, i am codie, a megaman maniac and i am an expert at 6, i just got it a month or so ago and ive beat it like 6 times already, if u need any help pm me but u can chat and do other stuff here as well, ill be posting a guide but for right now, ill have to go with this, cya!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:10 pm
Is it possible to fight Bass a 4th time?
I just like to kick his but  

G.I. 1136

Fiyun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:01 am
He only runs around randomly after the last plotbattle.
There wouldn't by any point with a fourth battle, since he already have absorbed the beast.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:19 pm
i got a simple question... when you buy something in the chip order service... does the chip service ever refill... i want to buy another poisonseed P but the chipservice is out  

Kutheart

tratetrsareaet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:44 pm
That feature was last in EXE 3 or 4. I forget which.

The way it used to work is that if you traded in that chip, regardless of which code it was in, you'd be able to order that chip again.

Oh, and Poison Seed * is better than Poison Seed P, by the way... More useful. >_>  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:21 pm
I got flazar version, i need some tips for bass and Flazar as a boss battle. i always seem to get stuck at the final bosses. i actually like tip in general for bosses for battle network 3 and up.  

Drewster1

Will_Raynard2391

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:34 pm
for falzar stay in the bottom right most row if ur there he will hardly be able to hit u. plus in beast out mode with ur falzar buster, ull almost never miss him. also dont let your points go down in other words STAY IN BEAST OUT!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:22 am
Drewster1
I got flazar version, i need some tips for bass and Flazar as a boss battle. i always seem to get stuck at the final bosses. i actually like tip in general for bosses for battle network 3 and up.

Pretty simple, disciple. Use Aqua/Spot Beast and charge up normal chips, avoid Falzar's attack and activate the attack you have been holding, rinse and repeat.

For later versions of Bass.EXE I recommend BodyGuard PA and DeathPulse PA, until you have learnt his pattern.  

Fiyun

Necros Knight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:34 pm
i need help with a job in falzar, and the bad news is its a level four job... SOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo i need help with the job called can any1 find my navi? or something like that  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:02 am
Necros Knight
i need help with a job in falzar, and the bad news is its a level four job... SOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo i need help with the job called can any1 find my navi? or something like that

Request 30?: Where's My Navi

Go to Classroom 1-1 and talk to the old lady there. Now jack into the net
and go to Undernet 2, climb to the top of the "skull" which is where the
Undernet BBS is, and examine the center tile between the two flames
to find what you're looking for. (If you want to see the top part of
Undernet2, use Megaboy's Game Maps. It will look like a skull)

Talk to the lady, get your reward.

Reward: Number Open NCP (pink)  

Fiyun

Necros Knight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:42 pm
thnx that is a load of help  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:07 am
You are welcome, knight.  

Fiyun

Necros Knight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:47 am
GAH! i cant find the exact center tile!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:51 am
never mind thank u very much... SCORE! only a few jobs left  

Necros Knight

Kutheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:51 pm
i'm still working on a PA that requires a second poisonseed, but i can't get another poisonseed unless i get a certain number of bugfrags.... unfortunately, i don't have enough bugfrags for a second poisonseed... any ideas on where i can find a lot of bugfrags, or perhaps a second poisonseed  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff