Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
The Children of Darkness Unite! *Epsode One* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:28 pm
(This RP actually belongs to Kawaki, but we're just starting real quick.))

The Dark Kingdom. Princess Lexi and her Shitennou. When not trying to gather energy or attack the senshi, each lives a semi-normal life on Earth. Roselite is the head of a international hair-care company. Tanzanite is working part-time at Crowne Aracde (both cause he loves video games and to secretly watch for the senshi). The others do as well.

Roselite is on her way to work when she senses an aura (Kal). When she finds the owner, she takes him back to the Dark Kingdom. Will the princess allow him to stay?

Also, the first meeting of all the children is coming up soon. What will happen?

Dundunduuuuuuuun!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:33 pm
Roselite sighed as she appeared in an alleyway. Another day of putting up with humans. "I wish the princess would hurry up and blow this planet up..." She walked along the pathway toward her building.  

Darkness Cake

Lacroia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:02 am
Kalidite, in the same alley, was trying to fish something out of a dumpster. Wearing only a pair of pants and a beat-up jacket Kal was something to be pitied. He caught hold of a shoe in the dumpster and started trying to yank it out. The lid collapsed on him and stunned him. The sounds of someone walking in his direction petrified him. He couldn't bolt. A pair of eyes met his, and by reflex he cringed. He was on his back and tried to use his feet to get upright but he was too scared. He swallowed, continued to breath heavily and brought his knees up to his chest and his arms over his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:47 pm
Roselite looked at the boy in wonder. His aura reminded her of both a youma and of herself as well as the other Shitennou. She bent down. "What's your name?"  

Darkness Cake

Lacroia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Now seeing that the woman wasn't going to hit him he pulled himself up. He brushed a few stray hairs from his face. He started to speak and then stopped. After a brief pause he looked down at his feet and answered her.

"Most people call me you, or boy" he said softly. He reached into a pocket and pulled out a seashell and fingered it gently. It seemed important to him.

"I remember a woman called me something else a long time ago. Kal..." he smiled with childlike innocence.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:36 pm
"Kal? Is that short for something, or do you not remember?" He was very pretty, for a guy.  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:23 am
KOhaku sat on a bench in the park. She looked at the skay and felt at peace. She then felt like something was odd and looked around.

"Look what I can do!"

Kohaku saw a blur of black jump from a tree and into the nearby lake. She stood up and began to walk over to the lake. She stood at the bank and starred across at the water.

Akki suddenly popped out of the water, a huge grin on her face. "Did you see me? Did you see me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:12 pm
Kal felt a warm memory come to the surface of his mind...

------------------------

"My little Kaleidis" a voice reassured him and a hand patted his soft blond hair.

"But you are Kalidite to everyone else. You are only Kaleidis to me." He saw his mother smile at him and curled up against her chest.

------------------------

"My name is Kalidite" he said smiling at the girl who prompted such a pleasant memory from him.  

Lacroia

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:33 pm
Roselite smiled back at him. "Kalidite, huh? Sounds really nice." She mentally thought of the last part of his name. Usually, the -ite is used for those of the Shitennou... I wonder...

"Where are you from, Kal-chan? Have you lived out here for long?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:59 am
Christica
KOhaku sat on a bench in the park. She looked at the skay and felt at peace. She then felt like something was odd and looked around.

"Look what I can do!"

Kohaku saw a blur of black jump from a tree and into the nearby lake. She stood up and began to walk over to the lake. She stood at the bank and starred across at the water.

Akki suddenly popped out of the water, a huge grin on her face. "Did you see me? Did you see me?"
Kohaku shook her head and then sighed. "You're impossible." She turned away from the water and began to walk away.

"Wait for me!!!!" Akki quickly got out of the water and chased after Kohaku, her clothes completely wet.

"You forgot your hat." Kohaku looked at Akki's spikey purple hair.

"Nuh-uh. I left it in that tree." Akki grinned as she dashed for a tree and began to climb up it. A few minutes later, she jumped down with her hat in hand.

Kohaku groaned. "Let's go." She grabbed Akki's arm and began to lead her into the city.  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Lacroia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:00 am
"I live anywhere I can. Until people start to recognize me as a vagrant." He paused. He grinned sheepishly at Roselite. She was pretty, she was talking to him, it was a different kind of experience for Kal. Since she arrived he'd felt something welling up inside him. It made him uncomfortable. It was as if Roselite's presence commanded dominance over him.

His right hand felt weird and so did his temples. Raising a hand up to his face he saw something moving under his arm. He looked at Roselite then back to his arm. Suddenly what appeared to be a shaft of bone break out of his skin from under his wrist. The pain was so fast and sudden he didn't have time to register it. Another memory floated to the surface of his mind...

---------------------------------

"So this is your little pup, Titus?" Queen Beryl said. She patted Kalidite on the head. He moved back behind his mother's legs hiding. Beryl then stood up to face Kalidite's mother.

"Make sure you train him well. I will only have the best youma for my daughter. And if he turns out as well as you did I can only see good things for the future of our kingdom." Beryl grinned at Titus. Titus, her favorite pet.

---------------------------------

"Am I a youma?" he said. He looked into Roselite's eyes longing for her to tell him he was normal, that she didn't have power to evoke such memories from him. Is everything going to be okay?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:35 am
Roselite was about to answer Kal when the blade burst out of his skin. "Oh my..."

When he finally asked her his question Roselite just stood there. That blade reminds me of Titus... the queen's most loyal youma... could he be? She saw the fear in his eyes and she knelt down next to him. "Though he may not be normal by these people's standards, you are by mine. You see Kal... I'm from a place called the Dark Kingdom. I, myself, am not human, nor will I ever be."

She lifted his face to look directly at him. "If you would like, I can take you back with me. I can give you a home where you won't be kicked out willy-nilly. And where this power," She motioned at the blade. "Can be taught to be controlled... so it won't happen when you don't want it to. What do you say?" She wondered how Princess Lexi would react to her lead Shitennou bringing home a stray, but she didn't care. This boy needed his help and she planned on helping him, no matter what the cost.

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:57 am
"I wanna go home." Akki frowned as she looked at Kohaku.

"Then go. I have a few more things I would like to do here."

"Okay!!!!" The hyper youma ran ahead of Kohaku and dissappeared into the crowd.

Kohaku concentrated on Akki's aura and then sighed when it dissaooeared. She continued down the street and was passing an alley when she felt the faint aura of an unfamiliar youma. "Hmm?" She decided to go down the alley and take a look.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:19 pm
With tears streaming down his cheeks Kal walked over to Roselite, embraced her, and started sobbing against her shoulder. He was very childlike in his actions and emotions but he didn't care. Someone was taking him home.  

Lacroia

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:39 pm
Roselite petted his hair gently. This poor guy... all alone. She looked up as she sensed a familar aura. It was Kohaku, another of the Shitennou.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff