Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
sailor senshi rp!! all welcome to join ^-^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuko-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:07 am
This rp is based on the basics of the sailor moon series, it takes place right when the doom tree sereis starts but the enemy is not the doom tree. To try somthing different. i'm going to let the first couple of people who sign up as villians decide what they want to be doing(e.x sucking energy for somthing,trying to destroy certain people etc..) The only same criteria you have to follow is the fact that after the battle with queen bayrl they all lost thier memory, so the beginning of this rp will be with them descovering who they are and re-meeting each other.

If you want to be in this rp PM me requesting the character you would like to be these are the premades you can choose from:

Characters

Good characters:
UsakoTsukino/sailor moon, played by:Aya313
Ami Mizuno/sailor mercury, played by:LoverOfElves
Minako Aino/sailor Venus,played by:LoverOfElves
Makoto Kino/sailor jupiter,played by:
Rei Hino/sailor mars,played by:Sereen_Abaddon
Mamoru Chibi/Tuxedo Kamen, played by:
Chibi-Usa/Mini moon,played by:
Luna,played by:Aya313
Artimis,played by:LoverOfElves
Naru,played by:
Umino,played by:
Setsuna Meioh/ Sailor Pluto , played by:
Hotaru Tomoe /Sailor Saturn ,played by:
Neptune:
Uranus:Sereen_Abaddon

The above Characters HAVE to be filled asap.
(any that say temped by are still available)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:10 am
Rules:

no godmodding
keep it clean
romance is encoraged
keep bad language to a min if posible
when speaking out of character use (( ** {{ or OOC etc.(please try to keep at a min)
when leaveing use an OOC and say so please and thx
no killing characters unless they want to be
no cybering(take that to pm)

thats all for now, i may add more later.

Shizuko-chan

Shizuko-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:44 pm
Luna sat comfortably balanced upon the window sill in Usagi's bed room. She gazed out the window...completely dazed. The sun was shinning brilianlty out side, there were flowers everwhere, and the streets were busy with happy people enjoying the weather and what seemed to be peace on earth..."But just how long will that peace last?" Luna thought to herself. She looked to the sky as her thoughts continued, "I wonder how they all are....I wonder how Art---"Just then Usagis alarm sounded startleing Luna.She let out a sigh, jumped down from the window sill and headed down stairs so she wouldn't get trampled by Usagi in her morning rush.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:48 pm
The sound of Usagi's Alarm clock began to fill the small room. Usagi slowly and grogy slid up in her bed to look at the clock. "I'M LATE!" she exlaimed as she began to run about her room getting dressed. She quickly ran down the staris and out the door to school.  

Shizuko-chan

DrusiliaXiloscient

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:32 am
Mizuno Ami was already headed in to the school when, across town, Usagi's alarm was going off. She had just placed her book back into her bag, slipped off her shoes and placed the slippers onto her feet. Before walking in, she looked up at the sky and sighed.

"I have cram school this afternoon. I just know that if today is warm and sunny, I would hate to be cooped in that stuffy building."

Aino Minako and her white cat, Artemis were racing down the street.

"Oh no! I'll be late for sure!"

As he hung tightly onto her shoulder, Artemis thought...

'I do wish she would learn to get up at a deicent hour. Then she wouldn't be doing this every morning.'

{{I will post in white for Artemis as soon as they get the 'document background' fixed}}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:39 pm
Usagi was running as fast as she could to get to school on time. While running she ended up running right into another girl with long blond hair tied back in a red ribbion. "gomenisai!" she said bowing slightly. Usagi then noticed the girl had a white cat with her, the cat had the same marking on its forhead as her cat Luna. Thats awfully strange... she thought to herself as she stared blankly at the white cat, completely forgeting about the girl.  

Shizuko-chan

DrusiliaXiloscient

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:05 am
"Oh it's all right. You're not hurt are you?"

Minako smiled warmly at the girl but was slightly confussed why she was staring at her cat.

"Gomenisai...is there something wrong?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:50 am
"U-uh..No I'm fine." She stamered. She shook her self out of her trans and replied to the girls question. "Oh, its nothing really...Its just your cat there...He has the same marking on his forhead as my cat Luna. It just struck me as strange I geuss. I'm teribly sorry for staring." She smiled, "Maybe they were from the same litter of kittens!" she said leting out a little laugh.  

Shizuko-chan

DrusiliaXiloscient

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:39 pm
"OH! You mean Artemis!? He was a lost cat that found me. I took him in and I hardly notice that cresent moon on his forhead."
'I have a strange feeling that I know that girl...'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:58 pm
"Really? thats so cool....wait dont you mean he found you...?" she looked at the cat, "so your name is Artimis, hmm?" she looked back at the girl, "May I pet him?"  

Shizuko-chan

DrusiliaXiloscient

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:15 am
"He just wandered into my yard, and I didn't have the heart to throw him out on the streets. I had seen a piece of paper near him that said his name on it, so that's what I've decided to call him."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:08 pm
"Thats so cute!" she exlaimed loudly as she scratched the kitty behind his ear. When Usagi extended her arm she noticed he watch, "Oh no!! I'm late for class! It was nice meeting you but i have to be on my way." Usagi quickly sped off towards her school. I don't know why, but i feel like i've met her before... she thought to herself as she ran.  

Shizuko-chan

DrusiliaXiloscient

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:03 pm
"It was nice meeting you!"

Minako shouted as she saw Usagi run into the school.

"I believe we will meet her again, Artemis."

She set the cat down, and rushed into the school for her own class.

'I have no doubt that we will, Minako.'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:46 pm
Usagi rushed into her class barley making it. She got in and sat down hopefully un-noticed.  

Shizuko-chan

[ `sAkurA ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:53 am
hello guyz!! I'm new in this guild, can I be the sailor jupiter?!

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff