Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.
Ocarina of Time and OoT Master's Quest - Help Sticky Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:52 pm
This is the thread for any and all questions pertaining to The Legend of Zelda; Ocarina of Time, original launch system: Nintendo 64 and OoT; Master's Quest, original launch system: Nintendo Gamecube. Simply ask your question in the topic and wait for a reply.

If you have beaten these games a few times and believe you have them down, feel more than free to post and help others as they ask.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:10 pm
*raises hand* I'll be glad to help for OoT. I've beaten it many times over.

edit: I would help with MQ, but alas, I don't own that version of the game.  

Blubba_Pinecone

Saria9564

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:14 am
I'll help with Ocarina of Time as well. That was my favorite one and I've played it many times.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:10 pm
I'll help with OOT ive beaten it a good bit of times and would be glad to help others do the same  

SilentHero05

akmike06

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:33 pm
Saria9564
I'll help with Ocarina of Time as well. That was my favorite one and I've played it many times.

i like your out fit you look like saria  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:56 am
Ok, i've got a big question here. When Link is grown up, the Zora's Domain is frozen. but! there is a cave in the water by the ladder. But I can't get him in there, one because of the ice, and i've tried to have kid link swim to the bottom and get to it but he can only reach the top of the cave under the water. What must i do to get the object under the water? or should i say how do i free the Zoras and return the Zora's Domain back to normal? mrgreen (This question has bothered my sibs and me for the longest time.)  

MDs Mule

Beloved Friend

5,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:41 pm
Magical_Dreams
Ok, i've got a big question here. When Link is grown up, the Zora's Domain is frozen. but! there is a cave in the water by the ladder. But I can't get him in there, one because of the ice, and i've tried to have kid link swim to the bottom and get to it but he can only reach the top of the cave under the water. What must i do to get the object under the water? or should i say how do i free the Zoras and return the Zora's Domain back to normal? mrgreen (This question has bothered my sibs and me for the longest time.)

There's only one hole underwater in Zora's Domain, and it takes you out to Lake Hylia. If you play the diving game the Zora on top of the waterfall tells you about, he'll give you a scale so you can dive down into that hole.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:53 pm
I wanna help too. I've played this game way too many times O_o

Magical_Dreams? You can't defrost Zora's Domain. A series of mean jokes started on April Fools just after the release of the game, and although it was said you could do it (among with other lies, like getting the Triforce in the game) I'm afraid it is not possible.  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MDs Mule

Beloved Friend

5,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:28 pm
Ok, thanks. (what you've said, in my opinion, is debatable) so i do have to say that i think there is another hole in the domain because on that plat form in the water by the ladder, whenever i stand on it (frozen or not), i get a rumble. when i looked into the water down below (at a certain angle) i could see a black square-ish rectangle of a cave under the water. and i do have to say that Sheik said that to save the Zoras you have to defeat the temple, but when i have defeated the temple the domain was not released from the ice. and what happens to the Zoras? at the very end of the game, after defeating Gannon, they show a party and such and it also shows the domain fixed even though i/you know that you/i haven't even unfrozen it ourselves. but thanks for the help anyway. Now that i've said this i hope most of you would think upon these things and see if any of you can figure that out, despite the thought of the frozen domain being a joke, and then share the fabulous info with everyone else. and thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:40 pm
You know what, I'm puzzled now too. I am still 95% sure you can't defrost it, but I did see the opening you're talking about!

If you others haven't seen it, then I'll let you know you can only see it as kid link and you have to swim in the very corner of the room, behind the platform with the fairy's fountain and to the right of the waterfall if you were to jump out of it. Also, use L-Targeting underwater to get a better look at it.

So all in all, I want to know what the deal is with it, although I'm still 95% sure it's nothing special.  

Blubba_Pinecone

Revenge of the Dark One
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:04 am
Magical_Dreams
Ok, thanks. (what you've said, in my opinion, is debatable) so i do have to say that i think there is another hole in the domain because on that plat form in the water by the ladder, whenever i stand on it (frozen or not), i get a rumble. when i looked into the water down below (at a certain angle) i could see a black square-ish rectangle of a cave under the water. and i do have to say that Sheik said that to save the Zoras you have to defeat the temple, but when i have defeated the temple the domain was not released from the ice. and what happens to the Zoras? at the very end of the game, after defeating Gannon, they show a party and such and it also shows the domain fixed even though i/you know that you/i haven't even unfrozen it ourselves. but thanks for the help anyway. Now that i've said this i hope most of you would think upon these things and see if any of you can figure that out, despite the thought of the frozen domain being a joke, and then share the fabulous info with everyone else. and thanks!

Have you tried diving with the Golden Scale?
You know the upgrade of the silver one that you get after you beat the record as adult link in the Fishing pond.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:30 pm
Revenge of the Dark One
Magical_Dreams

Have you tried diving with the Golden Scale?
You know the upgrade of the silver one that you get after you beat the record as adult link in the Fishing pond.

I don't know if she's tried it with the Golden Scale, but that's what I tried it with once I found it, and you still just barely can't get into it. It's always just one taunting inch away.  

Blubba_Pinecone

Dani Hyrosha
Crew

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:03 pm
Have you tried equiping your zora tunic and iron boots? That usually works for me.

I haven't played in a while (just restarted the game after leaving it at my mom's place) so I don't remember which one you're talking about. But when something is underwater, that usually works for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:36 am
Dani Hibiki
Have you tried equiping your zora tunic and iron boots? That usually works for me.

I haven't played in a while (just restarted the game after leaving it at my mom's place) so I don't remember which one you're talking about. But when something is underwater, that usually works for me.
The problem is you can't use it on Zora's Domain, 'cause it's frozen.

That rumble you feel is due to that there's a secret cave down there. Try playing the Song of Storms or placing a bomb in that point (I can't recall what opens it) And a hole should appear.  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games