Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.
Majora's Mask - Help Sticky Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:02 am
This is the thread for any and all questions pertaining to The Legend of Zelda; Majora's Mask, original launch system: Nintendo 64. Simply ask your question in the topic and wait for a reply.

If you have beaten this game a few times and believe you have it down, feel more than free to post and help others as they ask.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:10 pm
OK, im trying to get the only mask i still need besides fierce diety, the couples mask. I did everything the online guide told me to and i went to Ikana caynon on the last day to look for Kafei. I was wearing the stone mask like the book told me to, but i couldnt find him. Where do i go to find him and what do i do after this in order to obtain the mask? please help.  

SilentHero05

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:36 pm
OMG the Anju-Kaifei process xD. NEVER FEAR, THE MM GURU IS HERE! *puffs out chest and poses like superman* 8]

Anyway, do all the steps that lead you up to going to the hideout. When you get there, look for Kaifei behind the pile of rocks near the hideout. If he's not there, fast forward to the evening of the third day. If he's still not there, you did something wrong in the process on the second day. SO, if he's there, fst forward to the night of the third day anyway, Sakon (the thief) doesn't show up until then. When Kaifei follows him into the hideout, follow Kaifei in. Get through the hideout. When you complete the hideout and Kaifei starts running away, warp to Clock Town and go to the Inn. Anju is in the Employee's room (which is now unlocked) waiting for Kaifei. Wait around until the clock says 1 or 2 hours left, Kaifei will come strolling in the room. They'll exchange a few words, then they'll join their masks, and since you're the only witness, you get the Couple's Mask, which is their Sun and Moon mask joined.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:37 pm
Wheres the hideout at inside Ikana caynon? I couldnt find it... i looked for quite a long time and i had every step completed up to that point.  

SilentHero05

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:05 am
When you warp to Ikana Canyon, fall off of the cliff and climb up on land. The hideout is to the right, pass through the black door-cave-rock thing, and there should be a pile of gray rocks (Kaifei hides behind these) and to the right of the gray rocks a big brown boulder. Hide with Kaifei and when 7pm rolls around Sakon will come up to the big brown boulder and open it up. Kaifei will run in after him, then you follow Kaifei.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:17 am
OMG Magician is Pretear fan!!

*ahem* Anyway.. yeah... my game glitched when I did that one, it was funny and frustraiting. I had five seconds and Kafei, though the mask was rescued, didn't show up the butt munch.

And if Magician's thing wasn't clear enough, when you head into the canyon, you hookshot up the ledge with the tree and go to where the water is. You know, where you have to use the ice arrows to cross? The place he's speaking of is to the far right of that.

Saria9564

SilentHero05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:06 pm
ok ill try that tonight... thanks for all the help biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:32 pm
I can help some here too. ninja  

Blubba_Pinecone

MDs Mule

Beloved Friend

5,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:51 am
I've got a question. (ok make that three questions.)

1. What is the problem with the Roani Ranch (sp?) girls?

2. Am I supposed to bring back the cows in a bottle? whee

3. In Snowhead, my brother and i are stuck, we can't figure out how to get to the top levels again. Where can we find more keys to open the other doors?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:12 am
I can help here. The only thing im missing in this game is a Heart Peice...  

Xenon Renorack

Xenon Renorack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:08 am
Magical_Dreams
I've got a question. (ok make that three questions.)

1. What is the problem with the Roani Ranch (sp?) girls?

2. Am I supposed to bring back the cows in a bottle? whee

3. In Snowhead, my brother and i are stuck, we can't figure out how to get to the top levels again. Where can we find more keys to open the other doors?

1. What is wrong with them is because their cows got stolen

2. No, you have to go their on Dawn of the First Day and team up with Romani so at about 2:30 at night u get to stop an alien Invasion(this can only be done after you are cleared to buy Powder Kegs).

3. Havn't played in a while.. hmm. You can punch out the blue blocks in the giant pillar as Goron Link. Also, there is a key in the room where u have to roll across the gaint bridge, just kill all the ice monsters with Fire Arrows if you have them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:31 pm
Ok...um new question:

1. Where did you find the fire arrows?

MDs Mule

Beloved Friend

5,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xenon Renorack

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:10 pm
Magical_Dreams
Ok...um new question:

1. Where did you find the fire arrows?

Ahh...so you havn't reached that point yet. You would get them after you kill the mini-boss, but that is near the top. Anyway, I'm not exactly sure with teh keys. Just keep fiddling witht he hight of the tower and punching out blocks to see what new paths you can unlock. Check your map to see where you'be been and use the compass if you can.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:00 pm
In the Stone Tower Temple when you get to the room with the lava and there is a sun block there what do I do? This is in the beginning of the temple.  

king Hippo

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:53 pm
king Hippo
In the Stone Tower Temple when you get to the room with the lava and there is a sun block there what do I do? This is in the beginning of the temple.
User ImageUser Image
Go back up the stairs to the room above it. you'll see on the ground two square patches, one with and one without grass growing on it. Place a bomb in the center of the square WITHOUT grass, it'll blow a hole into the ground in which the sunlight will leak down. Fall down the hole (or take the stairs, whichever tickles your fancy) and use the mirror shield to reflect the light onto the sun block :]

Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games