Naruto xD
View Results

Hanako Oku

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:20 am
Which out these three people do you think is the better ninja??????

Yoshimitsu

Raven

Naruto

Me I am a fan of Raven and Naruto... Thats jus me  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:35 pm
*sigh*

None of them is a ninja -.-

I'll explain this in detail:

Yoshimitsu = JUST LOOK AT HIM! A ******** TIN CAN!!!

Raven = Black guy?A ninja? There's no way! ((Not being racist here!!!! SAME GOES WITH A WHITE GUY! NINJA HAS TO BE JAPANESE!))

Naruto = stare How dare you even mention NINJA and NARUTO in the same post without telling about how they have nothing in common! ******** s**t!!!!!! PEOPLE!!! PLEASE DO SOME HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU CALL NARUTO A NINJA!!!

want a ninja? Build a ******** time mchine and go back to feudal Japan for a real ******** ninja.

oh, and where's the "neither" option in the poll?

I feel offended

mrgreen Kthxbai, TS out

~Tekkowned~  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Kradvity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:53 am
Tekkensennin
*sigh*

Raven = Black guy?A ninja? There's no way! ((Not being racist here!!!! SAME GOES WITH A WHITE GUY! NINJA HAS TO BE JAPANESE!))

Naruto = stare How dare you even mention NINJA and NARUTO in the same post without telling about how they have nothing in common! ******** s**t!!!!!! PEOPLE!!! PLEASE DO SOME HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU CALL NARUTO A NINJA!!!

want a ninja? Build a ******** time mchine and go back to feudal Japan for a real ******** ninja.

I feel offended

mrgreen Kthxbai, TS out

~Tekkowned~

Hey, don't offend tin can's. What source exactly says that a tin can can't be a ninja?

As for Raven, if you're hooded and you move in the dark of the night, no one's gonna know you're black ( or white, or just non-japanese in general ). They won't know what hit them anyway.

Uh, yeah, Naruto... I just don't like him... stressed

And. He never said a "real" ninja. :p

I'll vote for Yoshimitsu.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:50 am
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
*sigh*

I feel offended

mrgreen Kthxbai, TS out

~Tekkowned~

Hey, don't offend tin can's. What source exactly says that a tin can can't be a ninja?

As for Raven, if you're hooded and you move in the dark of the night, no one's gonna know you're black ( or white, or just non-japanese in general ). They won't know what hit them anyway.

Uh, yeah, Naruto... I just don't like him... stressed

And. He never said a "real" ninja. :p

I'll vote for Yoshimitsu.
It's not about being seen by people or not, it's just that TO ME a non-japanese ninja exists, kinda like saying my dad's dead to me. You know it's about princibles. If Raven was Japanese, I'd play him no questions asked.

I take this stuff seriously coz I really LOVE the japanese culture and stuff. And to me stuff like people who've seen one episode, or a million episodes or Naruto are just raping it. Sure, I like Naruto alot, I'm a fan and so on but I just like to keep the facts and the fiction apart.

Sorry for exploding, it's just a thing of heart.

ಠ_ಠ  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Kradvity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:50 am
Tekkensennin
It's not about being seen by people or not, it's just that TO ME a non-japanese ninja exists, kinda like saying my dad's dead to me. You know it's about princibles. If Raven was Japanese, I'd play him no questions asked.

I take this stuff seriously coz I really LOVE the japanese culture and stuff. And to me stuff like people who've seen one episode, or a million episodes or Naruto are just raping it. Sure, I like Naruto alot, I'm a fan and so on but I just like to keep the facts and the fiction apart.

ಠ_ಠ

No prob. I figured this ninja thing is important to you. 3nodding

Nevertheless, I see here a good base for a debate. If it's about principles, not appearance, then I can't see a reson why a non-japanese couldn't be a ninja.

I'm not really trying to make this into a debate, that is only my opinion. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:23 am
Kradvity
Tekkensennin

ಠ_ಠ

No prob. I figured this ninja thing is important to you. 3nodding

Nevertheless, I see here a good base for a debate. If it's about principles, not appearance, then I can't see a reson why a non-japanese couldn't be a ninja.

I'm not really trying to make this into a debate, that is only my opinion. ^^
and I understand that 3nodding

it's just that in my world, ninjas and samurai are japanese 3nodding and you can imagine how happy I was to see that Jin has samurai items xd although it's sort of against my way of thinking about Samurai... but I'll make an exeption there, also I bought this headband just coz jin has one xD  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Julia Chang
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:34 pm
Taki from Soul Calibur is more of a ninja than those three....I'm sure women can't be ninjas in the 16th centuary (correct me if I'm wrong). sweatdrop xd

Yoshimitsu is more like a samurai than a ninja.

Bleh...I can't stand Naruto, especially Narutards... stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:02 pm
Julia Chang
Taki from Soul Calibur is more of a ninja than those three....I'm sure women can't be ninjas in the 16th centuary (correct me if I'm wrong). sweatdrop xd

NONO!!!!!!!! YOSHIMITSU ISN'T ASAMURAI EITHER! HOMEWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever heard the word Kunoichi? ^^ Female ninja, never gotten deeper than that though ninja  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Kradvity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:43 am
Tekkensennin

Ever heard the word Kunoichi? ^^ Female ninja, never gotten deeper than that though ninja

*thinks*

Kunoichi pants... Soul Calibur 3...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:24 pm
Julia Chang

Naruto tha man  

sheed_rock7

Son Kurichi-Kai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:01 pm
What about the kunoichi and shinobi from DOA?

Hayabusa, Ayane, and Kasumi own in my opinion. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:02 am
So far, Hayabusa is the closest  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Julia Chang
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:27 am
Tekkensennin
Julia Chang

Sorry about my ignorance, I don't know much about Japan's culture. sweatdrop

According to Wikipedia, Yoshimitu is a ninja in both Tekken and Soul Calibur. The soul of Yoshimitsu is under the Samurai class in SC. confused

I did some research, I find sites that didn't say Kunoichi exist...Wikipedia use fictional characters for an example. I got fictional Kunoichi for results from browsing to other sites.

According what I research, Kunoichi desguise themselves as geisha to deceive men. So Setsuka is a Kunoichi, the soul of her is under the ninja class.

Okay...do Kunoichi exist or not? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:56 pm
Tekkensennin
So far, Hayabusa is the closest

Yeah, despite what people say, Hayate has nothing on him. 3nodding

@Julia: I'm sorry, I wish I was more informed on the subject. But don't just rely on Wikipedia for stuff like that. Try and find like more credible sources. 3nodding  

Son Kurichi-Kai

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:53 pm
Julia Chang
Tekkensennin
Julia Chang

Sorry about my ignorance, I don't know much about Japan's culture. sweatdrop

According to Wikipedia, Yoshimitu is a ninja in both Tekken and Soul Calibur. The soul of Yoshimitsu is under the Samurai class in SC. confused

I did some research, I find sites that didn't say Kunoichi exist...Wikipedia use fictional characters for an example. I got fictional Kunoichi for results from browsing to other sites.

According what I research, Kunoichi desguise themselves as geisha to deceive men. So Setsuka is a Kunoichi, the soul of her is under the ninja class.

Okay...do Kunoichi exist or not? sweatdrop
Yeah, but Yoshimitsu is still a cyborg.

And I don't know about the Kunoichi...  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out