Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
OCD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frizzzz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:16 am
Have it?
What is it?
What do you compulsively do?
Is it annoying?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:28 am
I used to have a serious OCD with washing my hands, some times I could take about 2 hours to wsh my hands and even then I might end up doing it again about 2 minutes later. D: That was SO annoying!

I also used to repeatedly say the same thing when a phone add would come on.

I often say 'I love me, my family, my friends, mypets, my familys pets and my friends pets' repeatedly because I feel something bad might happen to them if I didn't say it. I also sometimes say that but go into a big explenation with myself of how that includes all the dead in heaven that were good and didn't commit a serious crime or do anything really bad.

I also do things in semetary (it's a habit), if someone brushed off my left arm I might turn around and get them to do the same to my right arm.

Or if I stood on a crunchy leaf with one foot, I'd do the same with my other foot with another crunchy leaf that made a similar noise to even it out.

I think my washing my hands OCD is coming back aswell.

I have/had a fear of poverty, and for some reason I would repeatedly say the same thing if an advertisement for phone ringtones, images, videos and/or subscriptions to that company or add ect. came on th television or I seen it somewhere else.

Frizzzz

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:13 am
I don't have OCD, but I do things that make it seem that way sweatdrop Sometimes I'll spend, like, 45 minutes with my head level with a table, making sure that every single crumb or particle is off of it stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:33 am
Maybe you have obsession with things being clean...

Frizzzz

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:43 am
I doubt it! You can't even see the carpet in my bedroom xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:45 am
[]Kakkoii Panda[]

Well then it might just be a habit...

Frizzzz

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:49 am
The Frizz!
[]Kakkoii Panda[]

You're probably right 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:52 am
[]Kakkoii Panda[]
The Frizz!
[]Kakkoii Panda[]

I added you on myspace, I tied to add your Yahoo but it said there were two accounts under the same address... confused

Frizzzz

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:17 am
The Frizz!
[]Kakkoii Panda[]
The Frizz!
[]Kakkoii Panda[]

I added you on myspace, I tied to add your Yahoo but it said there were two accounts under the same address... confused

Sweet mrgreen I hate Yahoo, anyways lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:49 pm
[]Kakkoii Panda[]
The Frizz!
[]Kakkoii Panda[]
The Frizz!
[]Kakkoii Panda[]

Sweet mrgreen I hate Yahoo, anyways lol

I replied to your comment, you should get msn.  

Frizzzz

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:52 pm
I have it.

It just means you have chronic compulsions that need to be fulfulled for you to relax.

For example, this morning before I left the house I checked all the lights and power switches and gas stoves in every room of my house were switched off.
Then after I'd put my shoes on I felt the need to check them again.
Then as I was walking out the door I turned back to check them again.
And finally once I had locked the door and proceeded to walk out of my front yard I felt the urge to go back one last time and check them all again before leaving to school for good.
This process took me around a half hour and is not uncommon in my daily routine.

Compulsions can happen with anything. It's just the overwhlming need to do something, and often with OCD, to repeatedly do so several times.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:01 am
xLIZA
I have it.

It just means you have chronic compulsions that need to be fulfulled for you to relax.

For example, this morning before I left the house I checked all the lights and power switches and gas stoves in every room of my house were switched off.
Then after I'd put my shoes on I felt the need to check them again.
Then as I was walking out the door I turned back to check them again.
And finally once I had locked the door and proceeded to walk out of my front yard I felt the urge to go back one last time and check them all again before leaving to school for good.
This process took me around a half hour and is not uncommon in my daily routine.

Compulsions can happen with anything. It's just the overwhlming need to do something, and often with OCD, to repeatedly do so several times.

I often check and recheck my window when closing curtains to make sure there fully closed and not broken.

Frizzzz

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:26 pm
this isn't really to the point where it's OCD but i have to have somethings in just the right way.like my room can't be too clean but it can't be too messy and i have to put stuff(ex.books) in just the right way so they'll look nice.

and sometimes i will feel the need to check things reapetedly...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:58 am
rikaLeshay
this isn't really to the point where it's OCD but i have to have somethings in just the right way.like my room can't be too clean but it can't be too messy and i have to put stuff(ex.books) in just the right way so they'll look nice.

and sometimes i will feel the need to check things reapetedly...

I check things alot aswell.  

Frizzzz

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:36 pm
OCD is creepy...somethings are soo serious......it's insane....
mine is um, if i liter i have to pic kit up and put it in the trash, or when i d othe lock on my car i knwo you only need to press the button once buti have to do it to make the horn honk. they're just little things  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games