Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
the thing I really wonder about in sailor moon. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think so too?
  Yes
  No..
  now that you mention it ^^'
View Results

Lizsel

Beloved Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:52 am
Why doesnt anyone recognize Usagi while she's sailor moon.
I mean, Usagi and Sailor moon look a lot like each other and still no one seems to see that..
Also the other sailor soldiers arent recognized..
Am I the only one who thinks this is weird?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:59 am
I always wondered that too. I've heard that somehow when they transform they become mostly immune to being recognized.
My theory is that their appearances change in little ways; they become more beautiful and graceful in their senshi forms, so it's hard for people who know them to recognize them.

Even so, you'd think after all this time, Shingo or Naru would at least recognize Usagi, and I find it impossible that people wouldn't realize Chibi-usa is Chibi Moon.

Rabbit-eyes

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:32 pm
but the sailor senshi never really come into close contact with the minor characters (Naru's had the most contact i think, but she's dumb anyway xd )

i mean, of course they talk to the side people, but they dont really show them thier face.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:05 pm
My theory is that their tiaras give off some kind of magical powers that make regular people see them differently or make so they cannot recongnize them.  

Darkness Cake

Ayrith

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:40 pm
Maybe it's because while they look the same the way they move, and the way they act are different?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:50 pm
in the manga, they did have masks.... but in the end they ended up losing the masks.... i guess it was too much to draw for the anime...

if i were to do the anime... i would lose the masks too...  

Pnytenshi

Ophie In Water

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:07 am
.....people are idiots........COMMON THEY CAN'T RECOGNISE CHIBI-USA AND HER PINK HAIR!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:09 pm
Alot of people in animes seem to not be able to tell who anyone is...I've always kind of wondered that myself.  

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:38 am
Darkend_Raven
Alot of people in animes seem to not be able to tell who anyone is...I've always kind of wondered that myself.

me too...i wonder about that. even my little sister who used to watch sailor moon with me until she lost interest in it. eek gonk so im just guessing that it is because they can't see Usagi as brave or they just can't seem to see usagi who would fight so well even as sailor moon. so yeah. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:59 am
It's like that with any superhero...like the Incredibles..they put on a mask that covers their eyes and no one knows it's them. It's because some people are stupid that they'll wonder who SM is if she looks different. Plus, kids watch SM(I got into it when I was seven) and I'd get confused if they looked different.  

honeybee3383

DaxCordite

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:20 pm
Well the Anime did address that briefly. Though they didn't look different to us the Audience supposedly they looked different to each other.

Remember when Sailor Venus first met them in human form they weren't sure it was her at first.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:31 am
I did always think that was a bit odd.

In the live action version it makes more sense. mrgreen  

TheWitchGotRobin

fuzzy.handcuffs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:53 am
You're so right! I've been curious about that too.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:18 pm
I think the general public just think shes a Sailor Moon fan.
No one would suspect the ditzy crybaby Usagi to be the brave and valiant Sailor Moon.
And, as in most anime, the general masses are pretty stupid.  

B4D W0LF

User_8572

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:56 am
Lets see... A blonde girl... In Japan... those dumb villains deserve to lose to a lil 14 year old blonde if they can't pick THAT hair style out of a crowd... see the Live Action made it more "Who could they be??" since all their hair changed with transforming.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff