good or bad
  good
  bad
  alright
View Results

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:43 pm
man ive rented the game and omg i want it but im not having a good time to cuz ive lost my memory and i have to restart over and over agian, tell me what you guys think about the game  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:11 pm
was a great game! ^^ i got it the day it came out! and it was the firstcopy from teh box! 3nodding the graphics of teh game is beautiful! ^^ tho i dont like the battle system as much.....its a little anoying u have to wait to make a move and you can still click buttons....but its not bad and pretty easy to get used to ^^  

Ashelux
Captain

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:08 pm
Ashelux
was a great game! ^^ i got it the day it came out! and it was the firstcopy from teh box! 3nodding the graphics of teh game is beautiful! ^^ tho i dont like the battle system as much.....its a little anoying u have to wait to make a move and you can still click buttons....but its not bad and pretty easy to get used to ^^
wel you can make that faster i found out cuase all i can do is experiment with the game for lack of memory card and you just go to options and change the battle speed to fast but if your arent use to the battle system yet it is best to go moderate then go steadyly increase it if not you will die ASAP, know from experience sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:19 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
wel you can make that faster i found out cuase all i can do is experiment with the game for lack of memory card and you just go to options and change the battle speed to fast but if your arent use to the battle system yet it is best to go moderate then go steadyly increase it if not you will die ASAP, know from experience sweatdrop

wow ^^ didnt kno that  

Ashelux
Captain

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:15 pm
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux

wow ^^ didnt kno that

well that is what you get when all you can do is experiment.. oh and the items in the dewert are random and reappear after a while it true  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:31 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux

wow ^^ didnt kno that

well that is what you get when all you can do is experiment.. oh and the items in the dewert are random and reappear after a while it true
yup ^^ i knew that.....i like how that happens razz  

Ashelux
Captain

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:57 pm
Graphic wise it's alright but the other stuff I'm still holding my vote on for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:08 pm
SinnerShadow
Graphic wise it's alright but the other stuff I'm still holding my vote on for now.
understandable that you think over that cool  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Swift_Blink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:53 pm
In my opinion it's a good story line and a very good game to play....the timed battles and no button mashing fights can be annoying to me for the fact that I'm so use to it with Kingdom Hearts but I highly suggest you buy it! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:31 pm
Ayadono
In my opinion it's a good story line and a very good game to play....the timed battles and no button mashing fights can be annoying to me for the fact that I'm so use to it with Kingdom Hearts but I highly suggest you buy it! 4laugh
so know the feeling sweatdrop lol  

-D03 Deux Dos-

surfrdude989

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:28 pm
i personally love the game. its one of the best final fantasy's yet. the battle system is pretty cool, because its a mix of kingdom hearts and final fantasy: still turn based, but you can run around and run away if u dont wanna fight.

i dont like the elementals tho, how do u kill them??

other than that, GREAT GAME! BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS! BODACIOUS PLOT!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:57 pm
noone else is going to respond?  

surfrdude989

LeonScotKennedy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:47 pm
Its a fun game, Vaan reminds me of a transvestite(forgive the spelling error), and Balthier is cool. cool
only thing wrong with it is that Vaan is a shim and the voices aren't that easily heard.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:49 pm
Ashelux

I now how u feel when u say that the battle system is annoying! But besides that everything is great! Grafix look awesome! I pretty much loved it! heart  

kairigirl321

Barufurea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:40 pm
i like it a lot! whee  
Final Fantasy Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items