Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
No one understands me. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmoxCake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:21 pm
My "friends" say it's weird that I am emo...grr. But on the bright side, I have alot of emo friends that are waaaaaay cooler than my other "friends". Excuse my exggageration.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Well what exactly do you have to be emotional about?

I have stuff to be emotional about (mostly anger tbh), but what about you?

I mean, they are right, if you have no reason it is kinda weird to be emo.  

Rellik San
Captain

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:57 am
"weird" huh? Well very rare do people relate with emos so nobody really knows what emos think and feel about.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:50 am
I know what you mean. My friends think i'm weird as well. Sometimes I feel as if i'm the only person who is still living in this world.

niishi91

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:36 pm
you're complaining about being weird? what's up with that, weird peopel are really the only good people in this world  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:02 pm
Chaos A.D.
you're complaining about being weird? what's up with that, weird peopel are really the only good people in this world

Normality is indeed a state of mind open to heavy interpretation, those who try to be 'weird' often end up being annoying, the weirdest people are those that don't try and don't pretend.  

Rellik San
Captain

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:16 pm
Mmm. I like being wierd. In Highschool I perfer to be known as the wierd girl who doesn't live under her older sister's shadow. The girl who doesn't care who finds out about her life. The Girl who wants to be different. Wants to be someone that isn't like anyone else. The Girl who chooses to stand out.

You shouldn't think so badly about being called wierd.

Someone you call wierd may think that thier normal and your wierd. And vice versa.

Just saying...

-Hikaru Akumu-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:11 am
what's so wrong being so weird anyway.The only wrong is when you try to be wierd for a self-sucess reason.those who are trying to be are just those persons who end of being hated by others because they are too arrogant and proud of themselves.and those wierdos who dont even know they are, are those who end of living a good lifestyle.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:44 pm
just be yourself that's all u can be and should be, you're you, i'm me, and that's how it should stay don't worry what other people say, tell them to go screw themselves  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:50 am
if your other friends cant accept you for who you are... stick with ur friends that like you for who you are  

moonlight_horror

TorioAGoGo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:01 am
im weird an emo but my friends get it if your friends dont get it are they raelly good friends?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:25 pm
EmoxCake
My "friends" say it's weird that I am emo...grr. But on the bright side, I have alot of emo friends that are waaaaaay cooler than my other "friends". Excuse my exggageration.

My friends are the same way, my emo friends are way frighter (cooler) then my other friends,too. But thats just because my emo friends understand me 3nodding  

evie x core

dinorawrrus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:42 pm
Everyone has life issues...

You just need to realize that and stop throwing a pity party for yourself. Think about the positive aspects of life, not the negative. You also need to stop rating your friends based on an overrated system of stereotypes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:38 pm
I love being wierd and people love me for it and only one of my friends is emo  

xSTHMx

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:57 pm
I like being weird...but sometimes...people get overboard with it :/  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items