Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Are you gonna draw me, or what?! X3 >>Draw Lady Cobra!<< Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiousity Counter
I'm curious..
100%
 100%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 15

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:06 pm
Hi guys~! This is my own thread in the art forum! My first one!

Nope, I'm not offering art, I'm ASKING for it. Hee.

My Scalesona has never been fully drawn, though I have tried. Being a scaley, I imagine not a lot of people are really going to jump on this endeavor. However, I thought I'd put it out there anyway, and hope /someone/ wants to take a crack at it.

Being I'm fairly picky about..well.. me.. I'd like the picture to be full body, and as detailed as possible. that means I want at least implied scales.. I'm not saying do every single one, but at least make it look like they're there. I'm VERY scaley. X3.

Anyway, I'm female, and my length is about thirteen feet stretched out. I'm a deep green colour, with a pale yellow underbelly. You can choose to draw my hood out, or not, I'm not picky about that, since cobras can flare and retract their hoods pretty willingly.. but if you do draw it open, make sure that there are 'spectacle' patterns on the front and back of them.

But of course, I can't be normal. I have hair, and wings. X3.. yeah. Go fig.

My face is a snake face. I do not have human skin anywhere. infact, the only thing that really indicates the human side of me is that I have boobs, arms and generally slither uprightish, and have hair sprouting from the back like normal human hair. Black, shiny asian type hair. the hair is always brushed back from the face, and generally kept in a ponytail, braid, dreadlocks, whateverbecreativewithit.

The wings are feathery, and white, like a classic angel's wings. They need to be twice the span of the hood opened, if you draw the hood opened, if not then I'm not really picky so long as they're porportionateish.

Clothes are optional, but if you have something in mind to add some flair, please do go ahead and have fun with it. I just want something that fits me.. and preferrably looks sexy. (I think snakes are sexy.. so sue me. X.x)

I think I've covered all the bases.. if I've left out a detail, feel free to ask. Post how much you expect to be paid for the piece, please, And a sample of your work. If I can afford it, I'll IM you.

>>>I don't care if it's colour, shaded, or lineart. I'm leaving that in your hands.<<<

Please stay on topic, and take this seriously.. this really means a lot to me.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:17 pm
I'll go ahead and give it a shot. Don't worry about paying me, I need the practice. However, it may take a few days. Or, I might just drop it completely... I get really frustrated with my art sometimes and just give up.  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:18 pm
What Four
I'll go ahead and give it a shot. Don't worry about paying me, I need the practice. However, it may take a few days. Or, I might just drop it completely... I get really frustrated with my art sometimes and just give up.

*teases* I'm not going to get a stick figure, am I?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:38 pm
No. I said before that was just a joke.
People tell me that I'm a good artist. I always hate how my art turns out, and I usually tear up and burn what I draw...
But this time, I'll try to resist the urge to destroy it.
Just gimme a couple days, 'kay?  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:45 pm
Here's just a quick (about 5 minute) MSPaint sketch, just to see how you like the pose.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:58 pm
hmm... I might be willing to try my hand at it.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:58 pm
My price is 20k for a full body, fully colored drawing. Or $20 cash.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:11 pm
What Four
People tell me that I'm a good artist. I always hate how my art turns out, and I usually tear up and burn what I draw...

relax. I was poking fun, not attacking. Take whatever time you need. The pose is fine, but I would like to see some samples and know how much you're looking to make off of this to see if I can afford you.

^_^ Wow, Kaky's willing to take a crack too? Awesome~!

Leyla, I'd love to, but I can't afford you yet. XD;;

Lady Cobra Smirk

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:00 am
Adadabumpbumpbump de bumpdebump

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:05 am
Pantimime
What Four

relax. I was poking fun, not attacking. Take whatever time you need. The pose is fine, but I would like to see some samples and know how much you're looking to make off of this to see if I can afford you.

Didn't think you could razz  

Leyla Giselle

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:55 am
Leyla Giselle
Pantimime
What Four

o.O... What's that supposed to mean? DO YOU THINK I'M POOR?!!!!!! *Fake rage*

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:40 am
Pantimime
Leyla Giselle
Pantimime
What Four

xD Nah, alot of people tell me I'm too expensive for them blaugh  

Leyla Giselle

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:58 am
Leyla Giselle
Pantimime
Leyla Giselle
Pantimime
What Four

XDD;; I'm too expensive too, don't worry about it. LoL. I have to be bribed heavily to do art for anyone else ..lol, I'll paint for myself like crazy, but not for nobody else! XDD so greedy..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:00 am
Pantimime
Leyla Giselle
Pantimime
Leyla Giselle
Pantimime
What Four

XDD;; I'm too expensive too, don't worry about it. LoL. I have to be bribed heavily to do art for anyone else ..lol, I'll paint for myself like crazy, but not for nobody else! XDD so greedy..
I do it because I need cash more xD  

Leyla Giselle

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:08 am
Leyla Giselle
Pantimime
Leyla Giselle
Pantimime
Leyla Giselle

I do it because I need cash more xD

yeah, I have that problem too. I probably could make some decent money if I tried, but.. I never get the work done because I don't put enough of myself into it I guess.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff