Total Votes : 35

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:02 am
Which cast of Final Fantasy would look better in the next Kingdom Hearts game?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:54 am
My guess is that every FF characters would be the same except they will look better because of the new graphic design. Plus I would like to see Vincent in it too.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Yuuichi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:20 pm
i would have to say vivi. but i have question why is aerith alive? you sould be dead  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:39 pm
I dunno, I liked more FF X  

Heaven Edge

Takaho

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:34 am
Zidane, can't you imagine him fighting along side the heroes? of course as the game is supposedly a sequel most of the more fantasy ones like 1-6 and 9 should be in it as its further back in time?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:46 am
cheese? domokun  

Demyx06

Yuuichi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:58 pm
i'ld like to see tidus there but more on the lines of seeing sin in the kingdom hearts series because one big monster and sora is just a little loser. blaugh RIKU rocks  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:59 pm
i think yuna rikku and paine shoulld be in it but they need ta b adults and tidus should be there 2(only those of u who beat ff x-2 with 96% or higher would understand why im suggesting tidus be there with y-r-p from x-2) but id also like to see yuna from x summon a kick butt aeon and make sora battle it!-but then again making him fight yuna rikku and pain from x-2 would be awsome aswell-and id love to see sora take on sin...lol 1 word*annihalation!* but i also think if sora would beat yuna from x sora should then be able 2 summon an aeon like shiva instead of the disney characters all the time- id like to see some of the final fantasy summons being summoned by sora in kingdom hearts-and im sure there are a few people who will agree with me on that.

~alb3l n0x~  

Laguna_Leinhart

Yuuichi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:10 pm
alb3l n0x
i think yuna rikku and paine shoulld be in it but they need ta b adults and tidus should be there 2(only those of u who beat ff x-2 with 96% or higher would understand why im suggesting tidus be there with y-r-p from x-2) but id also like to see yuna from x summon a kick butt aeon and make sora battle it!-but then again making him fight yuna rikku and pain from x-2 would be awsome aswell-and id love to see sora take on sin...lol 1 word*annihalation!* but i also think if sora would beat yuna from x sora should then be able 2 summon an aeon like shiva instead of the disney characters all the time- id like to see some of the final fantasy summons being summoned by sora in kingdom hearts-and im sure there are a few people who will agree with me on that.

~alb3l n0x~

on thing they put paine, rikku and yuna there like small people that worked with the bad guys  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:16 pm
Takaho
Zidane, can't you imagine him fighting along side the heroes?

GOD YES! When I saw Vivi, I kept hoping for Zidane but I never saw him and was SO dissapointed! I love Zidane. <3 It would of been great.... emo  

tetrasmaster

lycoris_moon29

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:01 pm
Vincent needs to be in KH...so does jecht and the three silver haired guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:15 pm
o.o!! i would love to see vincent valentine in the next one. just a small comedy in it. remember when cloud was wearing the red cape in the first game? i can imagine vincent saying: cloud, why did you steal my cloak? i was cold for an entire year. or something like that... ><  

ConSumedDeMon

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iceman_dk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:59 am
konnichiha
why is aerith alive? you sould be dead

Kindom hearts exists in a parralel universe, thats why Aerith and Sephiroth is still alive, and why selphie is 13 when squall is 21, and why tidus and wakka are the same age while YRP are chibi-faries... and why Auron is in the underworld without his shades and booze... and anything else i'm missing...

I think the cast from FFVI should be in it... I guess Setzer and Mog already have, but more... I want to see Locke and The twins, and Celes... maybe with Kefka as a boss somewhere in it...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:34 pm
Well, just as long as the don't put Tidas in Kingdom Hearts... it will be all good. I mean Sora and him have pratically the same shoes and annoyingness to them.  

Xarikue

Desirable Sex Symbol

CarnitSanct

Resilient Avenger

19,075 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:42 am
I kinda want to see how Lulu and Khimari would manage the transition from X, even if they did change Auron a bit much for my tastes. Give him back his drink, sunglasses, and really high collar. Please.

From other FF games, I want to see Vincent, Amarant and Freya from IX, and mebbe Basch and Vayne from XII.

Final Fantasy Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff