Elves are dead....
View Results

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:35 am
~YULE~
...to be decided...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time to update the guild don't you reckon?

I'm gonna keep this updated to get the guild updated eek , anyways, up to the challenge Churrlo? Anyone else out there is welcome to join in 3nodding

By the way, when I say updated I mean within the one month range if you please.
I have recently looked through to the second pages of the threads and I now realise that there are threads dated since 2004....I have now decided that "Updating" will mean a new post within the 6 month range.

I also refuse to talk to myself so I will continue to update other threads only when someone else is there......

Thought I'd keep that bit...for some strange reason. Anyway this isn't really updating...more like figuring out a format for this subforum, should we keep it exactly the same, give it a theme...several small themes....

Alright, the next focus is EVENTS!

Just to generally boost activity, have something started in here. I was thinking of having an Avatar Competition. The last one held in the guild was three years ago, so I think its about time we had another one.

This is a link to the previous Avatar Comp => [x]
So check it out and be inspired. The date for this is 8/8/08, which is next week. A bit short notice, but its a good date to get things moving.

If you can think of a theme or reason for celebrating this day feel free, cos I can't think of anything...Let me know what you think. I'll probably get the thread up for this during this weekend if everything goes to plan.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:41 am
Quote:
So far...

25/53

....has been updated

slowly and steadily....

[There are actually 61 threads in total (not including stickies and Announcements) however 8 of these threads found that are either locked or closed]

This type of "updating" is closed. Firstly because I discovered belatedly discovered what necroing is....and I don't think its necessary for getting this guild more active.  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:43 pm
Wait what do you mean? sweatdrop And Idk if I can do it! xd Eventually it'll be wayyyyy to many....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:57 am
Its not like your alone.....think about it, one post in a thread and that thread with be considered updated for the month, its not like its everyday or something.....its a goal.....whether we actually reach it or not thats another matter =P, and at least we get 'g' at the same time....  

Rudhe
Captain

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:01 am
Slowly Slowly.....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:54 am
I will choose some to post in contiuously razz  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:49 am
*sigh* very well, although I won't be on for a week, so you must as well update a couple of threads, after all if you update one everyday I'm away, thats already seven extra updated threads!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:48 am
I'll try to post in at least one new thread a day ^_^ blaugh  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:38 pm
Super heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:27 am
Have recently discovered locked threads eek , and closed threads eek , anyway I shall leave them alone.......  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:04 am
Darn! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:13 pm
Just means less threads to update!  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:11 pm
Which is good biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:29 am
blaugh yep and then start again next month! hehehe....  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:54 pm
Jeebs xd  
Atalantë - A new beginning

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items