Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ximperfection101

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:52 am
I'd probably be one of those girls who gets killed because she does something stupid, or just barely escapes getting killed without noticing.

Or I'd be the one who got left all alone because she would turn around and something would happen and she'd be like "Where'd you go?"

Yeah. I'd be an amusing horror movie charecter.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:12 pm
I'd get out alive because I'd be the only one paying attention to the ominous music xp  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

ximperfection101

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:25 pm
Ha. I'd still die even with the music.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:19 pm
Or I'd be a voice inside someones head being an obnoxious moviegoer "Don't go in there, DON'T GO IN THERE!! Oh for god's sake, you just passed a rack full of knifes, mabye TAKE ONE WITH YOU?!?"  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

gilbamy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:09 am
i would be the first one who would die because i would be acting like a bafoon and i can't spell either  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:54 am
I think that's the right spelling....  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:55 pm
ximperfection101
I'd probably be one of those girls who gets killed because she does something stupid, or just barely escapes getting killed without noticing.

Or I'd be the one who got left all alone because she would turn around and something would happen and she'd be like "Where'd you go?"

Yeah. I'd be an amusing horror movie charecter.

i'd be listening to music then BAM! i'd be dead  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:40 am
Or I'd be the one that got out alive because of the massive amount of guns I have.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Parabataiu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:34 pm
I'd be the scary looking homocidal maniac trying to kill everyone... or a henchman... or someones dead Ginea Pig.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:32 am
Or maybe I'd be that picture on the wall that follows you with your eyes.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Iced.Chocolate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:21 pm
I would be the confusing person who everybody thinks is the guy who is killing everybody but they find out that he isn't and then he actually is and it's already too late because they all happen to be together in a small locked room with no lights.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:51 am
One of those

"Ogad I think it's him... oh wait, someone else just died, and he was here with us, it can't be him.......... oh wait, crap it was him, I can tell because he's coming at me with a knife!!!"  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

interupting cow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:26 pm
Those movies make me mad sometimes because I'm like "Well you hear someone get killed in your attic. OH GOOD IDEA GO UP THERE GENIUS!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:57 pm
Or when they hear something in the basement, and they have to pass through the kitchen but don't pick up anything sharp.

And then the lights aren't working in the basement, but instead of grabbing a flashlight, they just go down blindly.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

asaifli

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:14 pm
I'd be the murderer!!! domokun
Or...the 'thing' you hear creaking behind you.

whee

o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces