Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strippers?
  ya!lolol
  lololno!
View Results

.Frivolous.Maverick.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:03 pm

Is there anyone else tired of the guys fixation on strippers?
Their videos and stuff have been annoying me a bit. >.>

A while back I saw that award show on Fuse being replayed and was like "HEYCOOL! A7X was there ;D" so I went to it.
First thing that shows up?
Zacky. <3
It was already at the guys rocking out!
...with the strippers.
I died a little inside.

A few days later I was talking with a friend about A7X and they said that it seems like they're trying to fit into what you would see on MTV..
..and that it also seems as if they're deperate for attention/fans by using strippers.
Strippers, of course, = women in little clothing.
Women in little clothing = sex.
SEX SELLS.
When they told me that I was just kind of.. shocked.. because if you really look at it all.. it does kind of seem that way.
They've been sitting back with the same fans for a while.. then suddenly they bust out with a bunch of strippers on Fuse and slutty video central-MTV.

Maybe I'm looking into it too much.. but.. I just really don't want them to go along with what all the other artists are doing because I think that they are truely a good band. ._.

[/slightlyangryemorant]

Sorry if that didn't make much sense.
I'm lacking sleep. >.>;;;

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:24 am
Nope, I'd like to see more strippers in videos like Bat Country and Beast and the Harlot. Mainly because I am a guy and think with my other head.  

Facelesskiller

Jenka Dalerian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:13 am
I think A7X would go with Faceless Killa's answer. They're young guys, all in their early/middle twenties. They're expected to adore strippers and girls with very little clothing. It's what normal guys their age do. Personally, I don't care either way, strippers or no, just as long as they're making music.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:34 am
naw, i agree. the strippers really suck. it's lame and only really worked in the 80's with the rock bands avenged were influenced by in the first place.  

lemonade180

[Gothika]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:53 am
The strippers are whatever. But it's what expected from guys their age. But it doesn't bother me as much as it would have a few years ago. I agree, as long as they keep making teh awesome music I'm happy. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:57 am
lemonade180
naw, i agree. the strippers really suck. it's lame and only really worked in the 80's with the rock bands avenged were influenced by in the first place.
PROBOT's first single "Shake Your Blood" with Lemmy from Motorhead was with girls from the Suicide Girls and that music video kicked major a**. Lamb of God's "Red Neck" had strippers with them on the tour bus and that music video is their most popular and most successful.  

Facelesskiller

lemonade180

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:34 am
Faceless Killa
lemonade180
PROBOT's first single "Shake Your Blood" with Lemmy from Motorhead was with girls from the Suicide Girls and that music video kicked major a**. Lamb of God's "Red Neck" had strippers with them on the tour bus and that music video is their most popular and most successful.

yes, there are exceptions. but for a band that insists they're not an mtv band, it's not the way to go.

(edit) and actually, most popular and most successful doesn't equal not lame. bat country is avenged sevenfold's most popular and successful song because of the strippers/mtv/whatever else - is it their best? non!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:30 pm
Faceless Killa
Nope, I'd like to see more strippers in videos like Bat Country and Beast and the Harlot. Mainly because I am a guy and think with my other head.
rofl Atleast your honest about it! I don't have a problem with the strippers, but if they start doing the crap rappers do.. let me rephrase that.. If they start doing MORE of the crap rappers are doing (more girls, grillz, flashing money, cars, etc), I'ma be throwing a b***h fit. evil But, if they stay at the level they're at now with the half naked coke whores, I'm okay with that. blaugh No more, less would be nice, but they're 20 something guys who are mainly focused on music and.. a**.. and getting shitfaced on a nightly basis *blinks* Something I don't understand because I'm female and not a drinker, but hey, more power to em. But, if they don't wanna be a MTV band, they need to ditch the bitches.  

WatchTheSunDie

Naughty Lover

24,575 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

evildemonchild454

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:08 pm
the strippers are seriously hot  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:09 pm
WatchTheSunDie
Faceless Killa
rofl Atleast your honest about it! I don't have a problem with the strippers, but if they start doing the crap rappers do.. let me rephrase that.. If they start doing MORE of the crap rappers are doing (more girls, grillz, flashing money, cars, etc), I'ma be throwing a b***h fit. evil But, if they stay at the level they're at now with the half naked coke whores, I'm okay with that. blaugh No more, less would be nice, but they're 20 something guys who are mainly focused on music and.. a**.. and getting shitfaced on a nightly basis *blinks* Something I don't understand because I'm female and not a drinker, but hey, more power to em. But, if they don't wanna be a MTV band, they need to ditch the bitches.

ur exactly right if they start acting like ******** rappers im done with them  

evildemonchild454

Facelesskiller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:42 am
lemonade180
Faceless Killa
lemonade180

yes, there are exceptions. but for a band that insists they're not an mtv band, it's not the way to go.

(edit) and actually, most popular and most successful doesn't equal not lame. bat country is avenged sevenfold's most popular and successful song because of the strippers/mtv/whatever else - is it their best? non!
Huh....I though they destroyed the bat Country record with the release of the Seize the Day music video...Oh well

Personally their best music video for me is either Warmness on the Soul or Unholy Confessions.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:43 am
WatchTheSunDie
Faceless Killa
Matt Shadows with a grille... rofl rofl rofl rofl xd xd  

Facelesskiller

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:49 am
Actually, yeah I'm pretty tired of it. I mean, in Bat Country, it was okay, and it was actually kinda cool, but in Beast and the Harlot, every scene had a stripper in it...
And WatchTheSunDie, I COMPLETELY agree. My brother's desperately trying to be "gangsta" and it's so annoying...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:36 pm
evildemonchild454
WatchTheSunDie
Faceless Killa

ur exactly right if they start acting like ******** rappers im done with them

As am I. I don't like it when rock bands become tv bands. The strippers was an 80's thing. It was something the 80's hair bands did. These guys are not an 80's band. They're like me, born in the 80s, but grew up in the 90's. Therefore they should ditch the strippers, I mean having one or two in the back ground is okay. But having Shadow's singing through the legs of a stripper.. Yeah, that's pushing it. And I kinda find it disrespectful of women. It shows they're nothing more but a pretty object they can use and abuse their diginity. But, then again, if you're a stripper, you must have low self worth and be seriously lacking diginity. But, the girls represent sex, and sex sells in that business, as sad as it is. The girls catch the attention of guys, and the guys catch the attention of the girls. And that's what they want. That's what the videos are for, to catch your attention. The longer videos are around the less people respect the music. It just becomes a "OMG! M SHADS IS SOO EFFING HAWT !!shift eleven!!" It's not "OMG! Can you belive the vocals that guy puts out? Or the sound the guitarists create? Thats some powerful music right there!" Videos and strippers ruin the true reason music was created. And that was to entertain, and move a person spiritually. Okay, I think this is long enough.  

WatchTheSunDie

Naughty Lover

24,575 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500

WatchTheSunDie

Naughty Lover

24,575 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:46 pm
Faceless Killa
WatchTheSunDie
Faceless Killa
Matt Shadows with a grille... rofl rofl rofl rofl xd xd
Enjoy this. LOL, somebody needs to tell this boy he's white >.<
User Image
User Image  
The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items