Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
The Teen Titans: Lets Disband Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite Titan?
  Raven
  Starfire
  Robin
  Cyborg
  BeastBoy
  Terra
View Results

Koritta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:05 pm
This what happens when the teen titans disband and what they do after it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:24 pm
Alright, then, I shall join. Do you mind if we start in Jump City? Are made-up charecters allowed?  

Red Soldier

Koritta

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:25 am
Yes. I shall use mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:13 pm
Good. If you don't mind, I'll start (just to get things moving along).

A young woman of about 19 years made the top of a deserted building - her resting spot for the time being. She was clad in a loose fitting outfit, which was such a deep shade of midnight black that one could not tell where one piece ended and the other began. Around her waist was a sash belt, the slack of which hung over her left calf - a sharp, but not unpleasing contrast to look at.
At the moment, her eyes where open, but she didn't seem to be focusing on anything in particular. If one looked close enough, he may see a dim reflection of soldiers clashing in a fierce battle. Not modern soldiers, but Romans, from whom she took her name - Rome.
Her powers where very fitting to her name - she could summon any army, regardless of nation or time period. The restless souls of fallen warriors continued to make her numbers strong, but also put a limit to her power.
Amazingly, Rome was also not officially affiliated with any one branch of the military. Her logic: the purpose of the armed forces was to protect, and she should not limit herself to just one branch of these forces. Or to one country, but no one needed to know that part; the world was Rome's country.  

Red Soldier

Koritta

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:28 pm
In Jump City a young girl of about 19 years of age wandered the streets. She had white hair and skin. With pink eyes and a navy blue tank top that stopped at her middle. She had navy pants. Her name was Skye. She was a Teen Titan. Skye wandered the lonely streets of the city in saddness. The Titans had just disbanded. Robin thought that they were too old to fight crime. Skye had a few problems with this. She had no where to go. But Cyborg had told her she could stay at the Tower with him. The other one was she would miss friends. She had grown she used to them being around her. But most of all she miss BeastBoy. Skye had never told anyone but she had fallen in love with him. Skye loved him more than anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:02 pm
ooc;; Jinx please?  

Fluffy the Comic Geek

Koritta

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:00 pm
Of Course.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:54 pm
Rome remained in her medetative state for a few more minutes until the battle replay in her mind ended. As she returned to full consciousness of her surroundings, Rome blinked and her eyes focused.
It was a clear morning and the cool air felt refreshing upon her cheeks. Rome stood atop her high perch and looked around, taking in an aerial view of the city. The sidewalks where generally empty this time of day, and only a few cars made their way along the streets. Looking down at them, Rome noticed a lone, rather depressed looking figure. She was pale - white actually - with hair to mach, contrasting sharply with her navy blue clothing; never had an albino person stood out so much, thought Rome to herself. But why so sad?
Looking to her left, she could make out the Titan Tower, and wondered if it had any connection to the girl.  

Red Soldier

Koritta

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:34 am
Skye sighed. Just then beside her a girl appeared. She had purple hair and gray skin. Skye jumped. "Raven! Don't scare me like that." Raven rolled her eyes. "I canme to get you. Robin wants us all back the tower. He says he wants us all there to say goodbye."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:46 pm
Rome was a bit surprised when a dark girl appeared beside the one she was observing, seemingly from some vortex thingy - at least, that's what Rome thought of it. After watching them for a few moments, Rome considered the idea that perhaps these where the Titans she had been hearing of throught the city since she'd arrived.
Perhaps I should fallow them? she thought, for lack of anything better to do.
Checking the time, Rome realized, however, that her "date" was most likely waiting for her. Rising from the crouching position in which she had been observing the street below once she noticed Skye, Rome opened the door that led into the building. Moving swiftly, she made her way to ground level.
An Army motorcycle cruised donw the street and stopped at the entrance of the building, waiting, then taking off when Rome got on.  

Red Soldier

Koritta

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:23 am
Skye and Raven appeared back at the tower. They both walked in. Starfire greeted them sadly. Raven gave her a small smile. Skye began to cry.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:11 pm
Rome noticed Brigadair General Tony Sintell almost immidiatly when she reached the cafe. He was sitting at a white outdoor table with an umbrella over it, waiting for her.
She noticed nothing unusual about him as she approached and the motor bike took off, its sound fading as it turned a bend. Lounging casualy, Tony seemed no different from his usual strong but laid-back self, and he looked up as a Rome approached.
His eyes where a marble-like gray, but not cold, and his unifrom was clean and pressed, as usual.
"Tony - just the man I wanted to see," said Rome in greeting as she smiled and sat down.
Brig. Gen. Sintell nodded in acknowledgement. "Rome," he said.
"So, uh, why'd you call me here?" asked Rome.
She had come to Jump City because he insisted on it.
"Don't tell me this place is under attack," she continude, sarcastically.
"Not at all," said Tony, rather calmy and with a thin smile that didn't sit well on his slim face.
The hairs on the back of Rome's neck stood.
"Is something wrong?" she asked, suspisious now.  

Red Soldier

Koritta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:47 am
Skye fell to her knees. Raven looked surprised but bent down to help her anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:17 pm
"Not if you agree to help me with something," answered Tony, the smile fading.
Rome waited for him to continue.
"There's an academy nearby - a school for people with . . . abilities. Like you," explained Tony.
"And you'd like me to . . . " began Rome, guessing at what he was going at.
"Attend. Yes," said Tony, finishing her sentence.
There was a momentary pause as Rome absorbed what Tony just toled her.
"Why?" she asked, a bit bluntly, even for her.
"Well, you have great power at your disposal; if you get some training, even for a while, you'll have better command of it. The HIVE Academy would be good for you," explained Tony."For all of us."
"Wouldn't West Point be more appropriate?" asked Rome. "You know, I've been thinking about going there. And what do you mean 'for all of us'?"
"Please, Rome. I'm asking you. Give it a day."
Some ancient force inside young woman stirred. The Roman general was warning her. "I 'command' my men well enough," she said.
All friendliness evaporated, and a more menacing atmosphere took its place; the tension rose.
"You will go."
Once more a strange glow took over Tony's gaze.
"And if I don't?" asked Rome.
The door to the cafe opened and a white-clad man stepped out. He was older, but not old old, and of a lean build. His hair was gray and his eyes sharp, almost mesmorising. The unatural glow in Tony's gaze intensified; he sat a bit straighter in his seat, as if pulled by some invisible force.
"Your friend here will pay the price," said Borther Blood, though Rome didn't know his name yet.  

Red Soldier

Koritta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:34 am
Skye stood up and pushed Raven away. Then she ran up the stairs.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff