Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
.........ummm......im stupid.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beautiful Kunoichi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:39 am
umm.. i just wanted to ask for help....dont know if i'll ever get it..umm..well sorry for making u lose you time....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:54 am
Help with what? smile  

Rellik San
Captain

Frizzzz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:17 am
I'm confused, to little an explenation.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:20 am
in what? o_o  

Zoonie_or

Glamboy`

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:29 pm
I have that problem too... Okay so here's what you d  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:26 pm
with what?  

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:00 pm
well its my lil problem cuting myself... neutral cry  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:24 pm
Oh, well that's life issues help.  

Gambino Statue

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:26 pm
And to be honest, the sum total of the advice you'll get is to direct your emotions elsewhere (art, music etc.) personally I like to fight (just sparring with friends to release aggresion), or beat up a tree or something like that, because you feel so emotionally and physically drained, after you've rested you can't remember what you were so upset about anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:17 pm
Rellik San pretty much summed it up, so I'll leave it at that.

But there's also a post strictly for people who cut in the Life Issues forum, that should help.  

Advienga

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:55 am

well the best yet hardest thing to do is to STOP.When youve become Ive addicted to it,I know its hard to stop.Its been a tradition that handed down every generation for men of pure emotion sensitivity.But try on some other things to get your emotions done with like puching the wall or kicking your old TV.Lol.Dont let that emotion hurt you physically.Instead let that emotion hurt 'something' physically.

as for my case,yeah I still cut but I dont think I need to cut to as of now. And come to think of it,it has been 4 months since I last cut myself.Lol.
Yet the scars remained but I dont think I need to do it again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:40 pm
Aiko-kawaii

well the best yet hardest thing to do is to STOP.When youve become Ive addicted to it,I know its hard to stop.Its been a tradition that handed down every generation for men of pure emotion sensitivity.But try on some other things to get your emotions done with like puching the wall or kicking your old TV.Lol.Dont let that emotion hurt you physically.Instead let that emotion hurt 'something' physically.

as for my case,yeah I still cut but I dont think I need to cut to as of now. And come to think of it,it has been 4 months since I last cut myself.Lol.
is it something that can be like... i dunno.. say one of your parents had depression and you ended up with it, what then?  

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:25 am
Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll
Aiko-kawaii

is it something that can be like... i dunno.. say one of your parents had depression and you ended up with it, what then?

what then?Say,your parents suddenly knew you're cutting.What would they feel?What would they do?What would they say to you?Yeah its something that can be like,but what do you get from it?nothing,right?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:21 pm
crying crying crying crying crying my parents do know that i hurt my self...i've lost so many friends for what i have been doing..i really dont care..some even told me to die cuz they really did care about me..others just stay away and dont tell me anything...i've tried so many things to stop but yet i still cant..i've tried going back to writing my books or drawing but i'm really not in to it anymore..i do take walks with my lil sis to clam myself...and yet..i still cant stop... crying crying crying crying crying  

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:53 am
Rellik San
And to be honest, the sum total of the advice you'll get is to direct your emotions elsewhere (art, music etc.) personally I like to fight (just sparring with friends to release aggresion), or beat up a tree or something like that, because you feel so emotionally and physically drained, after you've rested you can't remember what you were so upset about anyway.

i like the approach of just getting over it, and do it before it becomes serious  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff