Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

post the oddness
  in this thread
View Results

Rock Lee Drunken Master

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:11 pm
I don't know why, but sometimes there have been Lee pairings that just don't make sense to me.
For one: LeexHinata

What's the oddest couple you've seen/read about Lee with?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:13 pm
ill make up one!....ummm..... Rock Lee and Tsunade....it wouldnt be surprising if rock lee hooked up with any girl on the show. rock lee could have any girl he wants. 3nodding  

Jstar300
Crew

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

`[Viper]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:38 pm
Rock Lee Drunken Master
I don't know why, but sometimes there have been Lee pairings that just don't make sense to me.
For one: LeexHinata

What's the oddest couple you've seen/read about Lee with?

I agree, two totally different people like that wouldn't work, =/

Hmm...LeeXIno is very strange, but I think that anyone besides Sakura couldn't really be matched up with him. =3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:59 am
I still don't see the conection between Gaara and Lee...and that's the most popular yaoi pairing...  

Rock Lee Drunken Master

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:44 pm
well i would say....leeXOrochemaru or GaaraXhinata!!!(i know this one has nothing to do with lee!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:51 am
Rock Lee Drunken Master
I still don't see the conection between Gaara and Lee...and that's the most popular yaoi pairing...

Well, it's the fact that Gaara almost killed Lee, and Gaara saves Lee later on, that kinda just sets off a connection between them, although some people don't see it. X3  

`[Viper]
Captain

Hiiro the Leaf Jounin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:24 pm
[My Opinion, LeeXTemari would be a bit strange...]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:03 pm
I <3 LEexGaara...Does that make me a bad fangirl?

.....Iww, Leexsakura.
SOrry I have a huge disliking for this paring

Heloo Penguin

Seiji-ojisan

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:05 pm
Jstar300
ill make up one!....ummm..... Rock Lee and Tsunade....it wouldnt be surprising if rock lee hooked up with any girl on the show. rock lee could have any girl he wants. 3nodding

… I've actually thought about LeexTsunade before; sweatdrop not really as a serious romantic pairing, but yeah… They're kinda cute together…

Okay! Umm I don't really get LeexNaruto or LeexSasuke. xp It just seems to me that Lee would have to be braindamaged to "fall for" either of them. I can't really say that I find any other yaoi pairings to be realistic either.

So far as LeexHinata goes: they've never interacted, but they have a lot in common. So I don't think it's impossible. mrgreen I like that pairing along with LeexSakura and LeexTenten.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:03 pm
LeexGaara still makes no sense to me but anyway. Theres always gonna be one lee pairing that will never go and its a yaio pairing that I would never want to say EVER, but you know it.....also Leexshizune would be quite odd.  

ThE ThE
Vice Captain

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:03 am
If there is one pairing that would never happen in a million years and I do not think anyone would dare imagine this...

Lee x the giant red summon turtle

>__<  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:09 pm
I myself can see a connection between Lee and Gaara and I will fully admit that I like the pairing too but that's coming from the girl who likes all Yaoi so yeah. Actually the weirdest on I've seen has been Lee/Neji although I do like it . Is it bad of me to say that I'm not sure that Lee's straight?!?  

SplitDemonIdentity

Seiji-ojisan

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:03 pm
I'd say that's pretty sad since Lee's the only guy in the whole show to ever pledge his undying love and protection to a GIRL!! stare Really! Am I the only one who thinks it would be cool for Lee and Gaara to be FRIENDS!? I try to find some nice fic about those too doing something cool as a team, and all I get is shonen ai fluff! Great. Wrong AND pointless. stare But I'm ranting now aren't I? I'll stop now.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:27 pm
kankuro X ten ten  

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

`Mei-chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:34 pm
LeeXGai yaoi pairings make sense, but the thought of it is just...sick, to me. Don't get me wrong, I like yaoi, I don't hate it. But the age difference is too wide, in my opinion. Yes, they have a strong bond, but I don't think that they would actually end up together.
I like MyselfXLee, and I have written quite a few stories in my journal, anyone is free to look and comment. LeeXGaara is one of my favorite yaois, just because they seem right. Lee was nearly killed by Gaara, even still, he forgave him. That just kinda makes me think he might have a bit of feeling for Gaara, and Gaara would seem like he, well he looks at Lee in a strong way.
SakuXLee is very cute in my opinion. Lee always loved her, but she didn't love him at first, but as the anime progressed, she started taking a liking to him. In my opinion, it's still unclear if she has those "feelings" for him, rather than a close friend. But he's always there.
I have seen TenXLee, which I honestly do not like at all. They just seem like teammates/friends and nothing more.
And LeeXKimimaro, yes I have seen it, is just....no.  
Lee's Other Loves (LOL) for all your pairing needs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff