Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
a NOT so happy bday Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m0ky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:47 pm
my bday is this thursday and my step mum is hospitle for a by pass she has a blood clot hear her hear, and since shes ahvign it my gf cant move in for a few more months sad , and her surgery for the bypass is on my dbay so no ones gonna be home my dad is going to be up in the hospital with her, my mum lives in canada wioth my brothers so theres gonan eb no one there for me, and if anything goes wrong its gonan be a worse bday sad

i feel so sad about it and jsut wish things would get better i though everything was going well nwo everythign has screwed up and blow back in my face  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:53 pm
sorry to hear that dude, I mean, I don't know you, but I hope everything works out well for you. Try to keep your spirits up.  

Introspective_Twilight

m0ky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:55 pm
Introspective_Twilight
sorry to hear that dude, I mean, I don't know you, but I hope everything works out well for you. Try to keep your spirits up.

yeah bit hard when its my 18th bday  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:49 pm
m0ky
Introspective_Twilight

My 19th, we got evicted, my GF dumped me, I had to drop out of college, and I had a lousy x-mas too (my b-days 11 days after x-mas). Just remember, theres always someone more f***ed up then you.

And be positive, positive things happen to positive people.  

Rellik San
Captain

m0ky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:01 pm
Rellik San
m0ky
Introspective_Twilight

My 19th, we got evicted, my GF dumped me, I had to drop out of college, and I had a lousy x-mas too (my b-days 11 days after x-mas). Just remember, theres always someone more f***ed up then you.

dam poor u, man ill ge tover it ayways but yeah i can feel how i wanna feel right now  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:19 pm
i listen to music when i'm down,remember it'll get better.  

rikaLeshay

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:27 pm
oh, im really sorry to hear that...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:45 pm
m0ky
my bday is this thursday and my step mum is hospitle for a by pass she has a blood clot hear her hear, and since shes ahvign it my gf cant move in for a few more months sad , and her surgery for the bypass is on my dbay so no ones gonna be home my dad is going to be up in the hospital with her, my mum lives in canada wioth my brothers so theres gonan eb no one there for me, and if anything goes wrong its gonan be a worse bday sad

i feel so sad about it and jsut wish things would get better i though everything was going well nwo everythign has screwed up and blow back in my face

Sorry to hear about your birthday!
If it makes you feel any better, I was in the hospital for Chemotherapy on my 18th birthday crying

You will be in my thoughts!!

heart
Konstantine  

Konstantine Keys

m0ky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:16 pm
Konstantine Keys
m0ky

Sorry to hear about your birthday!
If it makes you feel any better, I was in the hospital for Chemotherapy on my 18th birthday crying

You will be in my thoughts!!

heart
Konstantine

thnx alot all i do nromaly is jus sit and listnin to music  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:16 pm
celine_jules24

such a pritty avatar  

m0ky

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:58 am
m0ky
Rellik San
m0ky
Introspective_Twilight

dam poor u, man ill ge tover it ayways but yeah i can feel how i wanna feel right now

Well I let it get me down and ended up here haha. And a few other guilds too for that matter.

Oh well, get it out of your system anyway, because you 'mom' is gonna need you to be strong for her, either way the operation goes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:51 am
m0ky
celine_jules24

such a pritty avatar

aww...thank you so much!
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

Hugsei

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:46 pm
We'll throw a party for you here!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:50 pm
Hidden Wind Runner

i liek partys  

m0ky

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:52 pm
m0ky
Hidden Wind Runner

i liek partys

Don't be too loud and clean up when your done, you whippersnappers.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games