Welcome to Gaia! ::

The "Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!" [Sukisho/Sukisy

Back to Guilds

Reply Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!
Introductions [Make your first post here] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Arashi Kitsune]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:09 pm
Hello, all!
So, you managed to stumble upon our Sukisyo guild. Fantastic! xd
Well, us mods would like to ask you to introduce yourself here, just so we can know a little bit more about you! ^.^

I'll go first! XD

I got into yaoi a couple of years ago some-what accidentally via two of my good friends. Within the past year, though, my obsession has probably risen at a logistic rate. I have currently accosted several of my roommates yaoi manga series so I can devour them over my Thanksgiving break. My first yaoi manga was "Sweet Revolution." I currently want to buy "Dear Myself" and I will once I can get to the bookstore again. ^.^; I'm 19 and my parents have no idea how obsessed I am with yaoi. I'm glad I'm at college. It makes life easier. Anyways...I got obsessed with "Sukisyo" when one of my friends told me about it and I decided to spend an entire day watching it. It was fun. I'm in love with the series...hence the guild...Which is a joint effort of me and two of my good friends. ^.~ I could say oodles more, but I'm feeling secretive at the moment. I may add more later. XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:10 pm
Haha - you secretive ^ ^ This is amusing.

Hello - I am Rath. *bows* Pleased to make your aquaintence. I happen to love yaoi ^^ (being one of the friends that *coughs*warped*caughs* ah, converted Kitsune >.>

I am 20, and like Kitsune, have NO clue what my parents would think if they knew how much I like yaoi. or rather.... my mother know i like shounen ai (slightly) but has no clue... all she know is I've shown her the first episode of Gravitation >.>

hehe - yeah. So hi. Welcome to the guild. Hoping you'll enjoy your stay in here ^ ^ heart So glad it's finaly existant ^ ^

I will be posting more when I can think - going off to go aquire some sustinane now - if you don't know I tend to forget to eat much >.>  

Rath Illucer
Vice Captain

Fading Empyrean

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:48 am
hi, i'm pure_kai, real name brianna, i'm 13 and have been into yaoi since dec. of 2005,loveless was my first shounen ai manga, but sukisho was my first yaoi anime.my parents found out about my little obsession so now i watch and read in secret.um i love sukisho and nao is by far the hottest character in the series heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:12 pm
::Bows:: Hello names KodaijinYurei but you can all call me Yurei, it is easier to type.

When did I get into yaoi??? Several years ago......lets see started writing fanfiction in 2002 and liked it a little before I started....so about 4 years ^.^; And have somehow accidentally converted several people into liking yaoi more and making a few males emotionally numb to the situation. Whoops.... As for my parents caring.....umm father doesn't care.....mother not exactly warming up to the situation.

First yaoi manga: Gravitation vol. 3. Had one of my male friends purchase it and couldn't get vol. 1 from where he got it! ^_^ Got a nasty look from him once he found out exactly what he got me....

Things I like: Fanfiction, manga, anime (duh), yaoi....obvious, chocolate, and my new iPod ^.^!!! It's purple and black!!!

And welcome to the guild everyone!

Ahhh...so Kitsune, how was Sweet Revolution?

KodaijinYurei
Vice Captain

Amaya_Moonstone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:41 am
hello I'm Rin and i'm 14, i got into yaoi some time ago when my friend came over and said "OMG, theres a guy in this how named Hijiri, thats the name of the main character in our story! wanna watch this?" i looked at the cover whic said Descendants of Darkness and saw the two cute boys on the cover of the first DVD and nodded. well, after seeing the series i envied Tsuzuki and Hisoka so much for the love they had for each other but after i got over that, a different friend decided to corrupt me via several yaoi/shonen-ai (i always use the terms interchangibly cuz i just do, so leave me alone XD) series and i read a boatload of TsuSoka fanfiction and here i am neutral yup. story of my life. i bought the Sukisho boxset last year tho, after my friend had shown me the series (she owned it) and i bought it when i had money. thats about it, nothing else abuot me is interesting XD oh, but i read Dear Myself, and i highyl reccomend it! theres something reeeeeally funny near the end. lets just say that Hirofumi is more innocent in his mind that in his body. xd
~Rin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:43 am
Welcome to the guild! <3

I love Loveless. I watched the entire series in one day...and then was disappointed by the ending, so now I am...patiently >.>...awaiting the release of the next volume of the manga. The manga is so much better than the anime that it's not even funny. >.<

I don't think my parents know about my obsession. Then again, I might have openly talked about it with them before and just got looks of horror from them. I don't remember. ^.^;

Yoru is my fav character from Sukisyo. <3

Yami no Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness is a decent anime, but it leaves much to be desired...kinda like Loveless...I ended up buying the manga for that too (after buying the anime...) because the ending to the anime didn't explain anything! T T One of my friends is convinced that Hisoka is straight. As in, I tried convincing her otherwise and she wouldn't believe me. I wonder if she'd believe me now. *ponders*

I finally got to read Dear Myself! heart It was...amusing. It could have been longer, though. I was shocked to learn that it was only one book. That, and it seemed as if she almost ran though it. Then again, the authoress herself calls it "half-baked" in the back of the book. Heh. Lols. I want to read her other stuff now, though, to see how it compares. ^.^

So, yeah, welcome to the guild! <3
Please start posting as soon as you can! whee heart

[Arashi Kitsune]
Vice Captain

BronkD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:01 pm
Hello to you all!

My name is Daniel and I'm 19 years old .. I have been watching shounen-ai and yaoi for about a year and a half not -- this maybe doesn't seem like a lot, but I think I've seen more shounen-ai in those years than many people see in ten ..

Anyway, the first one I saw was Gravitation, and it made me fall completely in love with the genre .. I'm telling you, I was semi-addicted to the soundtrack for at least three months smile

The next series I watched was Sukisyo, I think .. I watched it again and again until i had memorized everything, and then I watched it again just to be sure that I could actually remember it biggrin .. but though I've seen it so many times, I am not sure who is my favorite character .. they all have qualities that make them unique and interesting -- I will of course be discussing this with you guys here in the forum wink

My favorite shounen-ai is Loveless .. I won't even begin to go into here why I think it is so good -- there are many many reasons ..

The best 'slashable" shounen-ai I've seen is Kyou Kara Maou .. Yuuri and Wolfram are my favorite couple in all the animes I've seen .. they are SO adorable! .. If you haven't seen it, consider this a polite order to do so wink

This will be all for now, I think .. hopefully you don't mind my blabbering on and on, 'cause there's much more blabbering to come! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:10 pm
Welcome to the guild! <3

You'll fit in juuuust fine. Hehehehe.
Loveless is one of my favorite series of all time. The manga, though, not the anime. I hate the ending to the anime. -.-
Kyou Kara Maou is a very slashable anime. I whole-heartedly agree with that. I have to start watching it again...We left off on 67, right Yurei? I lost interest during the fillers and fell asleep during the last episode we watched. ^.^; I think it's been a year since I watched it....Oops...O.o; I probably have a lot of catching up to do now. ^.^;; Oh well...

Any-who...welcome to the guild! Have fun! heart  

[Arashi Kitsune]
Vice Captain

Pax et lux

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:49 pm
Well, hello, hello. Nice to meet you all, my name is Rachael, but call me anything you desire. ^^

I'm a fifteen-year-old, but I'm much more mature than my age, I promise. (:

I've been into the Boy's Love-genre for a few years now. My first BL-manga was Same-Cell Organism; the art was breath-takingly gorgeous and the stoytelling was just so beautiful and poetic, so I couldn't help but fall in-love at first read-through. ^^ (Though, I consider it my first, but I loved... Gravitation... years before that, sadly enough.)

My first-encounter with SUKISYO, however, was about a year ago. I first read the manga, and found myself rather disliking the series with immense passion... but after a few good words and some encouragement, I bought the anime for my birthday and completely changed views by the end of episode one, and melted in the heat of such love for it after the credit roll of the OVA. Since then, I've scoured across the internet for every website that had any possible Sukisyo-like-paraphenalia; checking all of the pages of several differents image searches, translating Japanese sites, and even buying the manga anthologies of the games. Ohh... the games... how I aspire to play them so... (sigh).

Anyways, I just wanted to give a good example as to how much I love Sukisyo (for whatever reason, really xD), and that I'm glad to have been accepted to this guild.

Kudos to the LOVELESS manga-fans. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:38 pm
Hi everyone!I'm Brittany, age 15. I'm a cosplayer of meny yoai/sounenai animes. I've been into yoai since i was little. Gravitation was my first yoaiish anime. Sukisyo is still my favorite anime of all time. I recently just finished my Fujimori cosplay also. ( Mainly cosplay yoai or yuri charaters now =P)  

SoSushi

maki-chi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:45 am
Heyo. My name's Maki Kakei. Nice to meet ya. I got into Yaoi because I basically stumbled upon it without knowing. My first was pretty much Gravitation and then I bought the Sukisyo DVD and got addicted.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:10 pm
Hello, maki-chi, Miss Wednesday, and .[Idee Fixe].! ^.^

I'm glad to see soo many Sukisyo fans finally finding the guild. I should probably advertise for it more...>.>;

.[Idee Fixe]., I believe you when you say you are much more mature than your age. I've met several 15-yr-olds that were more mature than some 20-yr-olds that I know. (How depressing is that?)

I look forward to talking to all of you in the guild.

And when you all get a chance, make sure to friend the guild mule! ^.~ Thankies!  

[Arashi Kitsune]
Vice Captain

Rath Illucer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:29 pm
And i want to welcome you all into the guild as well ^ ^

It seems that Gravitation was, or at least was one of the first shounen ai material that most people in here have seen and been exposed to. Kindof interesting. Should we thank Gravi for many of the yaoi converts lol?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:30 pm
Hi everyone! I'm stardragon12 but my real name is Stephanie. I'm 14, 15 on June 4th, and I have long, slightly curly, brown hair and blue eyes. I just discovered Sukisho about a month ago and I absolutely love it!^^  

Nubit

Friendly Friend

6,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Cause Im So Fly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:06 am
Hello. I'm Read and I'm 10. I started liking shonen-ai since i was 9.(not that long ago xD.) I'm Chinese and I'm 5 feet tall. I have an evil pet rabbit named Angela. -_-' I am currently borrowing Gravitation from my good cousin pokiee. No one really told me about shonen-ai, I found out myself. If i ask anyone nearby, they will be like, "Ewww! You sicko! Get a life!" Well probably except for my good cousin pokiee. xD  
Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff