Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
  Yepp!
View Results

Gale Of Pyre Emilie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:22 pm
i can't wait until we can all do battle as the banners for this guild say ^^ it'll be so sick this may even kill out Maple Story and Ragnarok.... or any others that stand in the way watch out Darkside Of Mu Online!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:29 pm
@fyouck: Bumping/Spamming in the main forum is not allowed. Please, do this in the spam subforum.  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Rahnz Keitaro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:00 pm
how r we gonna battle anyway?..do we have to buy swords to battle?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:20 pm
im crazy!!!!!i wanna battle now!!!! stare  

Rahnz Keitaro

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 pm
Casper Heide
how r we gonna battle anyway?..do we have to buy swords to battle?
Weapons will have no battle effects in the battle system. We'll be using magic rings.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:05 am
Pretty much since Gaia is free and always will be, and we wont need to download anything to play the BS, and its been said to be user friendly for lower systems, its gonna pwned the hell out of everything out there. Hands down. talk2hand  

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:55 pm
Tookie_Mookie
Pretty much since Gaia is free and always will be, and we wont need to download anything to play the BS, and its been said to be user friend for lower systems, its gonna pwned the hell out of everything out there. Hands down. talk2hand
Sweetness. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:31 pm
Tookie_Mookie
Pretty much since Gaia is free and always will be, and we wont need to download anything to play the BS, and its been said to be user friendly for lower systems, its gonna pwned the hell out of everything out there. Hands down. talk2hand
We wont need to download anything at all? Dose that mean that the graphics wont be as good? crying  

Jolly_Raj

Brasten
Crew

Aged Informer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:44 pm
Well... by download there won't be an .exe or .app or anything like that. It will likely run in a similar environment to Towns. What will happen is your computer will download a set of .swf Flash files when you enter the game. The graphics will be the same as the rest of Gaia. You won't see anything like WoW or other games that have 3-D rendering and graphics acceleration engine working for them. I don't think you will see a DirectX or OGL requirement.

You'll have to look to various Flash games to get an idea of quality. Is Towns bad? I don't think so. Then again I'm product of late comers to the Old School. Super Mario still looks like good graphics to me. Photorealistic what?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:51 pm
Jolly_Raj
Tookie_Mookie
We wont need to download anything at all? Dose that mean that the graphics wont be as good? crying
*slaps you around* Wipe those tears! Anyway, even though you won't have to download anything, the battle system graphics will still be good. Look at Towns. You didn't have to download anything for that and the graphics look great. You might have to update your shockwave now and then, but that's it.  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Jolly_Raj

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:06 pm
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Jolly_Raj
Tookie_Mookie
*slaps you around* Wipe those tears! Anyway, even though you won't have to download anything, the battle system graphics will still be good. Look at Towns. You didn't have to download anything for that and the graphics look great. You might have to update your shockwave now and then, but that's it.
sniff sniff... well I suppose so, when you put it that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:14 pm
Jolly_Raj
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Jolly_Raj
Tookie_Mookie
*gives you a box of tissues* Pitiful.  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:34 pm
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Jolly_Raj
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Jolly_Raj
Tookie_Mookie
*gives you a box of tissues* Pitiful.
Dont incurage him Aji. Or he wont go away. xd But yes Raj, if the demo pic looked as good as it did, the full version must look just as good, if not more better! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:38 pm
Heh. xd  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff