Guild Members Introduction Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_Bat_X
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:42 pm
Anyone new to the guild, introduce yourself here.

In fact...everyone introduce yourself here, even the old people.

Me: I'm Louis, I got into A7X like...ages ago, during the SotST days. I own every CD, about 10 shirts, 2 hoodies, an awesome new jacket, 2 belt buckles...and the list goes on... Thats about it...I don't talk much unless I have to.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:47 pm
i'm Rachel. I got into a7x a few years ago, my friend introduced me to them. i dont have very much a7x stuff, but i'm in the process of getting some. and thats pretty much it, i'm always willing to talk, so you can pm me if you want  

~Punk-Rocker90~

[Gothika]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:25 pm
I'm Gothika. eek
I like A7X, I got their CD Waking the Fallen a couple of months ago, I liked it a lot. It was just then I realized the were getting a lot of publicity so I say them on TV and it was happy.

But I also listen to other things, The Cure, System of a Down... a lot of things.

I'm 14 and live in the Seattle, WA area...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:51 pm
im becca, live in florida. soon to be 16. i started liking a7x since last year. i have their three albums. i pretty much could listen to them 24/7 if i could.  

Puffee

.Frivolous.Maverick.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:25 am

I was wondering if one of these would ever be made. xP

I'm Mavvy.
You can call me.. Mavvy.
..'cause it's cooler than my real name.
I'm lame and don't feel like typing a lot right now so if you've any questions--ask away.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:09 am
I'm Kristina. I've been listening to A7X for more than a year. I have three albums. I don't have any other merch, but I want a Syn Gates t-shirt really bad. Some of my other favorite bands are System of a Down, Disturbed, AFI, H.I.M. Three Days Grace, Mew, 30 Seconds to Mars, My Chemical Romance, The Used, Chevelle....and the list goes on. I just turned 15 in the beginning of October.
A7X is my all time favorite band. If you ever dare to talk to me, beware of me blabbering on for days about them. I have been know to do that.  

Avenged7X13

Epyona

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:17 pm
I'm just gonna do this anyway.

HI. I'm Shelby!

How do you do!?

I've been listening to A7x for at least three or four years, I'm totally inlove with them. I have about 7 shirts, 2 hoodies, 2 VU shirts, 2 Syn Gates Shirts, Then my leather Jacket is on it's way, and I have a Syn Standard Shcecter.

I have All Four Albums [That's including Warmness EP]. I've seen them only five times. -_-;;

Other music I listen too: Tool, A Fire Inside, The Misfits, HIM, Mr. Bungle, Oingo Boingo, Motley Crue, Rancid, The Adolscents, T.S.O.L., D.I., The Vandals, Operation Ivy, Velvet Acid Christ, everything. :}

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:58 am
Konbon wa.

I'm Van. I've seen them at least 2-3 times live, and I consider them to be one of the better mainstream bands although I prefered them underground. I own 3 hoodies and one Syn guitar signed by him. I've been listening to them ever since I heard Unholy Confessions and saw that music video.

I own every album (including the first Sounding the Seventh Trumpet version (before Synyster Gates joined the band)).

Other bands I listen to:

Cannibal Corpse
Suffocation
Mortuary
Burzum
Mayhem
Venom
Otep
Arch Enemy
Slayer  

Facelesskiller

Squorn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:31 pm
Well since this thread wasn't around back when I joined the guild. . .

I'm Squorn, I've been an A7X fan since Waking the Fallen, about 3 or 4 years. I have 3 shirts, a hoodie a hat a belt buckle and a guitar songbook. I have the three full length albums, and I'll probably cave in a buy Warmness on the Soul just for the sake of having it pretty soon.

I'm 19 years old and I live in Tampa, FL.

I also listen to some of the following bands:
Children of Bodom
Pantera
Atreyu
Trivium
Lordi
System of a Down
Sevendust
Dimmu Borgir  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:32 am
hi im dylan and ive known them for a bout a year, i have all there cds, i no all the songs (lyrics) on the wtf cd, and city of evil, i no how to sing, a couple on the sotst songs, turn the other way, art of subcoincious illiosn, we come out at night... xd  

faithfulfiend

Mister Insignificant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:56 pm
Howdy. I'm J.P. and I have been into A7X for quite awhile. My favorite song is Unholy Confessions and Darkness Surrounding is a close second. Otherwise there isn't mush to say about me.

Other bands:

Atreyu
As I Lay Dying
System of a Down
AC/DC
Iron Maiden
The Used
Alter Bridge
Nine Inch Nails
Rise Against
Three Days Grace
DragonForce -- is okay
and Evergreen Terrace

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:50 am
Hi im Kate.
no lie, my family&&friends call me KateShadows rofl  

Hollywood Heartache

Randumbly Oranginal

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:04 pm
My name's Yumi. I got into A7X a couple months ago, and have gotten to be a big fan. I own the City of Evil and Waking the Fallen. I also have hats, shirts, and sweaters of them. THEY ARE WICKED AWESOME!...Though I listen to other bands, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:32 pm
I have yet no name.
I am 14 and in Washington
I got into Avenged Sevenfold a few years ago, I donnot have much money, one reason as to why I have almost nothing Avenged Sevenfold. My mother believed that Avenged Sevenfold along with other bands were the reason I was suicidal, and therefore threw away everything that I had about a year ago. Avenged Sevenfold was actually what helped me, I know live in secrecy, my loves and life. I try my absolute best to be in touch with Avenged Sevenfold.

Lychii Milk Tea

[.-S h a d o w s-.]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:36 pm
You can call me Shads.
I'm 14.
I'm from Calgary.
Avenged Sevenfold and Panic! at the Disco are my favorite bands..I'm liking Nickelback though.
My favorite A7x song is "Blinded in Chains" and "Remenissions" But they're continuously changing.
I love to eat and sleep.
Hockey is my favorite sport.
"A painted house" and "Catcher in the rye" are my favorite books.
My favorite author is Roald Dahl and C.S Louis.
My favorite food is anything not healthy.
Annddd I love random comments =}  
The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces