SNAKEBITES. XDXDXD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` c a l c i u m

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:43 pm
So finally; after two and a half years of waiting I am finally getting snakebites. Tomorrow actually. 17 hours to be exact. =D If my pay goes in and everything with that works out. I booked the appointment for 2:45 so during my spare period. So I can just bus it home after I get the piercing. I turned sixteen five days ago; my mother promised me that she would pay AND give consent for them for my birthday but a week before she cancelled. u_u But noww; I am sixteen; have money and a bus pass. =D The only thing I have to consider is the ring or labret post issue. I think that I am going to get a labret post first because of work. (I work at Mc.Donalds so facial piercings arn't that wanted even though no one has said anything about my nose yet.) >____<; I guess that the only thing I really want to know is; can I change the post to a ring once it is done healing? That is all; I WILL POST PICTURES TOMORROW. =D Cheryl = TEH EXCITED.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:52 am
pfffffft when my brother worked at mcDs he wasn't even allowed to keep in his helix piercing. stupid mcdonalds.... and ofcourse you can change from the stud to the ring..... why not (unless i don't know what i'm talking about)  

[NUTs]

Cross Eyed Mary

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:01 am
Woo, snakebites are awesome! biggrin

Don't worry about changing from a labret to a ring, of course you'll be able to. Josh switches his all the time, infact, he did so just recently (went from 1.6mm labrets to 1.6mm BCRs).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:11 pm
So after all that waiting and everything I got my snakebites. But I wouldn't really call them snakebites. The piercer kind of went free-handed on me. She marked just under my lip and I was very happy with the dots that she placed. When she completed the piercing I looked in the mirror and they were lower then I wanted but they seemed to look quite nice AND EVEN. About fiften minutes later I looked in the mirror in the mall bathroom and they seemed to be rather uneven. I got a little concerned but my friend said that it was just how it was swelling and it would turn normal in a few days. Well; two days later and I am bloody pissed off. They look pretty effin' crooked the swelling went down and they still look this way. AND everyone says that they are probably too low for rings. D: WHAT SHOULD I DO. Should I go back and ask for a re-pierce; or take them out and go somewhere else? But the other problem is.. Mc.Donalds cut my hours because of them so I will only have $50 on the 7th. Guh; I don't know what to do anymore. This is soo dissapointing. ._. HERE'S SOME PICTURES.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

` c a l c i u m

Newbie Noob

Switters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:51 pm
Free redo or not I wouldn't go back there, that's bloody horrible. My piercer re-drew the dots on mine for twenty minutes before both of us were happy when I got my snakebites and the tops of the rings lay just perfectly at the corners of my mouth, he was amazing.

I had a labret go in way crooked and I turned down the free do-over and spent the next few months telling everyone about how crappy his studio was.

Snakebites:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k138/badmojo280/DSC01499.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:32 pm
Congrats on the piercings!
I would go get them redone because they are not even and they are low.(did you tell the piercer that you wanted to be able to put hoops in?)
The one on the right seems too low to put a hoop in (infact they both do sweatdrop )

The piercer marked mine and fixed it a few times until I was finally happy with the placement.

About the money issue: save up some money and go back to get them redone. Im not sure on the redoing policy or if it costs anything but you would think they would fix it for free.

Good luck!  

RottingCorpse

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:53 pm
I'm torn between asking for a redo and going somewhere else as well. ._.
Maybe just with the money situation, go get a redo. If you're not happy, take them out and save up money while you heal for awhile.
Or if you can deal with them being low, take out one of them and only pay for one to get redone somewhere else.
I had mine done in different years. (The piercer and I were both very pleased with the placement. It was partially luck I think. lol They angle properly.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:51 am
What a shame sad

The best thing to do in my opinion is to only take the left one out. Leave the right to heal up nicely, then go to a different shop and ask them to repierce the left side. That way, you'll only hafta pay half the price (for only one instead of two piercings) and because the right one is higher, there shouldn't be any problems changing between labrets and BCRs.

Well, that's what I would do in your case, anyway. ^^.

Cross Eyed Mary

-Panty.Waste-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:11 pm
I work at McDonald's now. They hate me because I have twenty piercings, and most are on my ears and face, and I refuse to take them out. But they love me too much to b***h.

Anyways, I should get back on topic. I'm really excited for you! I kinda want to get snake bites, but I already have a labret and a tounge ring, so two extra piercings around my mouth...?

I hope everything goes well!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:18 pm
Dammit >.< I should read the posts before I post.

Alright, well I'm sorry this happened to you.
What I would do is go in and tell them they have to redo it, for free, because this can't fly. That's ridiculous, they can't have you running around with two piercings that are supposed to be even but aren't, with their name on it, it'll look bad for their reputation. And if not, then maybe just let the one heal over and get it redone at a better place. And for goodness sake, ask one of the piercers if those are high enough to put hoops in.

Good luck!

-Panty.Waste-

` c a l c i u m

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:24 pm
THE LOWER ONE MOVED UP A LITTLE BIT! Ah man; this is great. Maybe it was just because they were new. I am getting a new "addition" on friday at a different shop so I will ask for the piercers opinion. x3 I love having them though. People are right about lip piercings they heal super quickly! At first I was a little unsure about it because they kept getting hooked on my teeth whenever I talked or ate anything but now they are just THERE! INVISABLE!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:21 pm
That's freaking awesome! My labret healed in like a month and a half. I was happy.

So what's your new addition?

-Panty.Waste-

` c a l c i u m

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:33 pm
-Panty.Waste-
That's freaking awesome! My labret healed in like a month and a half. I was happy.

Sternum piercing. x3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:02 pm
oh my uneven!

They also look way too low for you to change to rings after they are healed.  

Artimus_Twitch

-Panty.Waste-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:07 pm
` c a l c i u m
-Panty.Waste-

Sternum piercing. x3

Those make me happy. I kinda want one. But almost not really. Maybe. XD  
Facial & Oral Piercings

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out