Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
im so dumb for ever saying this. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drop-Dead-Dinosaur

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:40 pm
Ok well number one im really new to the guild. lol and two. people say im emo but then some say im not. i dont know what to belive because i feel dumb for ever saying im emo. i guess i never knew what emo was. i always thought the way you look and stuff like that. I know i was wrong. Its about the music. I now know that. but dumb me i dont know very much emo music or i just cant tell the difference. So my question is what bands are emo.cause i want to listen to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:41 pm
http://www.fourfa.com/topten/index.html  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Drop-Dead-Dinosaur

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:43 pm
wow i have actually heard of a few of those lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:32 pm
anymore cause im bored at the moment  

Drop-Dead-Dinosaur

XxAlexanderxValentinexX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:33 pm
emogirl93
Ok well number one im really new to the guild. lol and two. people say im emo but then some say im not. i dont know what to belive because i feel dumb for ever saying im emo. i guess i never knew what emo was. i always thought the way you look and stuff like that. I know i was wrong. Its about the music. I now know that. but dumb me i dont know very much emo music or i just cant tell the difference. So my question is what bands are emo.cause i want to listen to them.

Go to myspace and look up 'And Then I Turned Seven'  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:35 pm
xinnocentxemox
emogirl93

They aren't Emo.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

XxAlexanderxValentinexX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:37 pm
bassmule
xinnocentxemox
emogirl93

They aren't Emo.

*thinks* Really? oh well I don't really listen to emo, and I haven't listened to them in like a year.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:52 pm
lol oook  

Drop-Dead-Dinosaur

XxAlexanderxValentinexX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:58 pm
Yeah I am not good with emo music, but I am good with punk, and alt. rock.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:00 pm
xinnocentxemox

oh..... ha i was on another fourm and i was quoteing you lol and now im doing it again lol  

Drop-Dead-Dinosaur

XxAlexanderxValentinexX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:37 pm
emogirl93
xinnocentxemox

oh..... ha i was on another fourm and i was quoteing you lol and now im doing it again lol

xd Yeah I saw that. Not many people quote me...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:39 pm
xinnocentxemox
emogirl93
xinnocentxemox

well i think fuse is awsome!!  

Drop-Dead-Dinosaur

XxAlexanderxValentinexX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:43 pm
emogirl93
xinnocentxemox
emogirl93
xinnocentxemox

I live off of FUSE!! I barely ever watch MTV. The only reason I used to watched it was for Viva La Bam. Do you watch Steven's Untitled rock show?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:19 pm
xinnocentxemox
emogirl93
xinnocentxemox
emogirl93
xinnocentxemox

I live off of FUSE!! I barely ever watch MTV. The only reason I used to watched it was for Viva La Bam. Do you watch Steven's Untitled rock show?

of course its ******** awsome! i used to watch mtv but it was mostly hip hop and i used to like hiphop but it didnt have very much current stuff or anything close to metal so i said ******** this and moved to fuse! but my fave show is loaded  

Drop-Dead-Dinosaur

XxAlexanderxValentinexX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:24 am
Yeah Loaded is good, just depends who it is on.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games