Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 108 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumizu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:56 am
Kumizu's room can be easily identified by the mizu symbol on his door ((see my sig)). If the door is locked, you would either need Kumizu's student ID card or get someone inside to open it for you.

As you walk in, things are surprisingly quaint. There is a large bed pushed to one side; upon closer inspection, you would see it's a water bed. A couch is next to it with a trash can to the side, both across from a television and DVD player. In front of the couch is a coffee table, with a phone, phonebook, remote, a couple DVDs, and a candle. A bookcase seperates the bed and couch. His closet, in another wall, is filled with a few boxes, books, and clothes; no shirts, just pants, another sash, and one suit for formal occasions. He also has a small refrigerator, sink, and stove.

Looking through the window on the outside wall, you could see the Hotsprings and Dining Hall. The window into the hallway is covered with a curtain. The walls are white, while the floor is covered with a light blue color. Besides the candle, the only source of light during the nighttime is a soft blue bulb within the light on the ceiling.

The third wall houses another door. This leads to the bathroom, with... the various things you would find in a bathroom: toilet, shower/bathtub, a sink with a long counter to put items on, a mirror, and cabinets under the counter.

There is yet one last door located against the outside wall. It's closed, and would remain that way unless Kumizu himself opened it. It does seem odd, though. You'd think it would open into thin air and if someone walked through, they would fall to their death. So what is it there for...?

*EDIT* Kumizu has (finally) finished building a teleport block. What is it, you ask? It is an indestructible device that stops anyone from teleporting into or out of the room, as well as phasing through the walls. However, it doesn't stop anyone from physically walking into the room, through a door, window, hole in the wall, etc. He built this so he could be sure he knew who was in his room at all times.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:23 am
Kumizu opened the door to his new room and made his way in. He was struggling with his cane and a heavy box. Finally inside, he closed the door and dropped them both. He fell to the ground for a moment, breathing heavily.

Kumizu stood up, relying heavily on his cane as he opened the box. Most of his things were already in the room, but he had needed to pick up some supplies from various areas around the campus. At the top of the box were two books, titled Wind and 21st Century: It's Not Just Cops and Robbers. Seeing it again, the second book's title made him chuckle.

He put the books on the bookshelf before returning to the box. Instead of trying to pick it up, he slid it over next to the stove. Everything else inside would be used in the "kitchen", if you could call that corner one.

Finally, Kumizu collapsed onto the couch. He looked over at the door and for the first time noticed an envelope taped to the knob. He walked over, grabbed it, and returned to the couch.

Kumizu opened it nonchalantly, but as he read through the letter, his eyes widened. When he was finished, he roughly tore it up and crumpled the pieces together before throwing it into the trash can. Trying to remain calm, Kumizu pulled Wind from the bookshelf and started to read.  

Kumizu

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:53 am
The doorknob turned and a small face peered in,

"Oh, so this is where you are." A light voice commented happily.

The door continued to open until a girl could be seen, dressed in a maroon and black skirted unirform she fidgeted with the ends of her hair, which poked out from a black cap.

"Hey, Kumi-chan, did you miss me?" Ayise asked quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:25 am
Kumizu jumped as he heard the door open. He dropped the book and quickly stood. His hand was clenched in a fist, but relaxed when he saw Ayise. Disregarding his cane, he ran to her and embraced her tightly. After a kiss, he held her in his arms. "Yes, I have missed you." It was obvious that there was something worrying him.  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:27 pm
"Oh r-" Ayise smile faded as soon as it began to cross her face. She brought her fingertips up to gently touch his face and stared at him,

"What's wrong?" She'd noticed his extreme reaction, it wasn't really like him to be bothered by anything. Her eyes were quickly scanning his face as though she was trying to probe his mind, though she was having obviously having difficulty; either she was out of practice or he was getting better at hiding his thoughts.

"Oh, so you're still worried about..." She tried putting the fuzzy images together.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:14 pm
Kumizu rubbed Ayise's back, still holding her. "It's alright. You don't need to worry. There's nothing wrong that I can't take care of." Well, he hadn't encountered his father yet, so that meant he had nothing to take care of... yet. It wasn't exactly a lie. That was the only reassurance Kumizu had as he filled his mind with joy that she was back and memories of the time they had already spent together. He knew it wouldn't work, but he was trying to make sure Ayise didn't worry about him.  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:08 pm
Ayise raised a skeptical eyebrow, "Hm...I won't pry but remember, I have ways of getting answers." Her eyes sparkled in amusement.

"Well, I guess that means you didn't have fun. I had a blast; I single-handedly battled off sixty-seven suitors. I've never seen anyone run quite that fast..." She pondered, "Still, mother made me cut my hair." She said looking bothered. "And she tried to wash out the dye, she wouldn't believe that I hadn't done it." She laughed. "She had a grey hair." Ayise laughed harder, "When she sees it she's goning to flip."

"It's a little sad...Every else seems to be growing up and getting more mature. There's no telling how long I'll look like this." She tugged on a stray stand poking from under her hat.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:20 pm
Kumizu just smirked. Yes, she was right, so he'd just have to keep his mind off of the situation.

His thoughts were interrupted, for better or for worse, when Ayise started speaking again. Part of Kumizu felt a little angry hearing that all of these men tried to woo his girlfriend, but couldn't help but smile when he heard how fast they had run.

"Come on, your hair doesn't look that bad." Kumizu wanted to pull off Ayise's hat to see it all, but she seemed so self-conscious that he decided against it. A pain in his leg reminded him of something he should be doing instead. "I'm sorry, I'm a terrible host. Come in, sit down, make yourself comfortable." He made his way to the couch again, sitting down with his cane beside him.  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:12 am
"Oh! Is your leg bothering you?" Ayise followed closely behind him, "You should let me try to heal it..."

"Even if it's not my speciallty I'm still pretty good." She plopped down next to him, "Come and watch one of my matches next time, I'm sure they wouldn't be able to refuse a friend of mine. After all, that would reflect badly on the family." She mocked the deep tone of the high elder.

Her eyes lost a bit of giddiness, "They'll get desperate soon and auction me off to anyone that will take me. After all, if they keep me at the main house I'll eventually be forced to kill their precious little heir."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:45 pm
Kumizu just smiled at Ayise. "Other people have tried; it's an injury I sustained a long time ago."

He continued once she finished talking about the matches. "I'd love to come to one of them. I bet it would be interesting."

Kumizu's smile disappeared when Ayise mentioned being sold off to any random person. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close to him. "That isn't going to happen. You're not going to be sold like a slave. Besides, I'm sure you can find another place to stay." His eyes lit up. "You could stay with me! ...Well, you can get your own room as well."  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:54 pm
Ayise laughed at him, "I wonder, would I be left alone if...oh, oh, look what I go as an early birthday present!" She chirped, becoming distaracted again, she held out a round silver locket that she'd had around her neck tucked into her shirt.

She flipped it open, There was a picture of a sitting fiery haired woman with her hands folded neatly, behind her a tall dark haired man kneeled. They were both dressed formally, and although the man seemed slightly at ease the woman seemed vaguely upset; the small looking forced.

"That woman is my mair and that's my chiu." She pointed to her mother and father, "Father...passed away but mother is still quite lively, although she's not very physically healthy, I suppose that's where I get it from." Her eyes softened a bit, "Mother and father were an arranged pair, she couldn't stand him when they met. In fact we weren't born until almost fifty-eight years after they married. He died five years ago...and she still refuses to acknowledge the fact that she was married at all; she still hates him."

"I guess I would be too, like me, the council wasn't sure what to do with her. Though she was lucky, father was kind but only a bit overbearing. Still, I think she really did at least tolerate him in the end, even if she doesn't want to admit it."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:58 pm
Kumizu just smiled and shook his head. He wasn't surprised how quickly Ayise jumped from one topic of conversation to the next. His smile faded as she opened the locket. It must be nice... he thought, before hearing her parents' story. They at least seemed happy in the picture.

He stopped himself from sighing. Another arranged marriage. It didn't seem right. Hearing that her father died only reminded him of his father and the note he'd received. Kumizu stood, needing to walk for a moment. He went over to his fridge. "... Would you like something to eat or drink?" he asked as he pulled out a bottle of water.  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:10 pm
Ayise paused as she normally did before speaking, "Oh, I don't really eat or drink much." She dangled her feet off the edge of his bed, "This month I have to return to the main household, they're throwing some kind of celebration for our birthday, and officially naming their heir." She said the last word with a tinge of bitterness.

"I never got to speak with my father, he never understood what I was saying until the day he died; it makes me sad to think of how things turned out. My mother was always very soft and polite, she stood up for me a lot when I was a child, although she really couldn't do much. So, what were your parents like Kumi-chan?"

The black asp who had been missing for the moment slipped from under Ayise cap knocking it off her head and coiling around her arm.

Her hair had been changed drastically. Barely shoulder length, the bangs cut straight across, most of it twisted into tiny doll-like curls. Ayise rubbed her head, missing the feel of her hair before, "I kind of feel like a clone, all of us ended up with the same clothes and haircuts..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:01 am
Kumizu closed the fridge door and took a drink of water before sitting again. "Your birthday? When is it?" With the way she had mentioned the heir, he quickly shut up. Idiot.

Kumizu jumped when the snake climbed out of Ayise's hat, but was again relieved at the quick change of conversation topic. He'd forgotten about that thing, and it was now in his dorm room, unfortunately. Kumizu felt a bit unnerved by it, yes, but he tolerated it, enough to even make his way back over and sit on the couch. He also made sure to hide these thoughts from Ayise, instead focusing his thoughts on her new haircut. He was surprised, but not disgusted or anything like that. He gently brushed the hair on one side of her face back past her ear. "It doesn't look terrible. Besides, I'm sure you're much more beautiful than any of the 'clones'." He smiled.  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:28 pm
"My birthday? I was born December 20th...at 11:59...and fifty nine seconds. Seiya was born five seconds before me."

She tugged on a strand of hair, "You think?" She grinned, "Thank you!" Her mood suddenly improved.

Khi raised his head in mild interest, and made a hissing noise. Ayise tilted her head, "It wouldn't matter now, besides I've already done enough." She directed her staement to the snake, it made another noise, "It's not that simple..."

She looked up at Kumizu, "Khi has the same attitude as you, he thinks I should ignore the council and do what I want." She stared at her fingers for a long moment, "It's not something I can do; you see I'm..."

Ayise blinked, "Kumi-chan, what were your parents like? You seem to get upset whenever you talk about your father."

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff