Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Art and Poetry
slit wrist make up Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K4w411K1w1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:00 pm
heart I was messing around with make up early today and made it look like I slit my wrist, then I did eye make up and whatever. Anyways, I concider make up as art too and because of the content I figure it'd be good for here. Tell me what you all think of how I did it.
User Image
I already know I effed up the blood rivulets, the flowing of them sucks a** majorly v.v

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:11 am
very convincing did you parents see it?  

fullmeatgirl

K4w411K1w1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:54 pm
fullmeatgirl
very convincing did you parents see it?

Yeah, my mom used to be big with theatre and stuff and did the make up too so I show her everything I do. She gives me tips on how to improve and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:05 pm
how much did the make-up cost?  

fullmeatgirl

K4w411K1w1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:20 am
I had to buy a kit for theatre and the entire thing cost $40 (i splurged and got the non-student kit) but, all you need for this is a bruise wheel, wax, liquid latex (not neccessary, but it helps it set better), stage blood, spirit gum, and spirit gum remover.

I know we got our stuff from BenNye and you can go to thier website to find out how much everything is. The wax is $4 - i know that for sure. As for everything else, I have no idea. But I do know how to make fake blood:

Add as much light karo syrup as you want for blood (you can store it in a container, so don't be afraid of making a lot. It doesn't expire.)

add baby shampoo. Only a small portion. This makes it easier to wash off.

Add a few drops of red food colouring. obviously to give it the colour.

Then finally add chocolate syrup until it's the shade and consistensy you want.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Aside fromt he baby shampoo, it's edible. But not good, in my opinion. some people like it and make it without the shampoo just so they can eat it. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:28 am
very comvinicing.
mine are realy though. cool lol
i have no piccys to show yet.
i should quit doing it though.  

BeardedBaras

Dapper Kitten

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lasis Albino

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:24 pm
interestingly done... i do bruises and burns with halloween makeup thats all... god im nervous home all alone for the first time for the night. but hey theres a computer... (which im not allowed on but being the emo kid i am doing it anyways.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:42 pm
make up is indeed an art, great job, as well. I've done a bit of theater makeup, not too much seeing I don't act all that much, but I will be in a town production soon, so I should be doing a bit more theatrical makeup soon. You must be really lucky to have such a cool sounding mum.  

bang.bang.beautiful

PinkSpider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:52 am
Wow.. that made me cringe... Bad memories... Too realistic haha
Good work though ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:10 am
Looked at it first with out reading, it looks really realistic. That's sickly and awesome.  

Otaku x3

nuGen Staff Noob

800 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

K4w411K1w1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:47 am
thnx ^_^ everyone. If I can get my camera working with my computer again then I can post the bullet hole I did in my sister's forehead and the gash on he cheek. I put staples in it XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:35 pm
looks real the thing is when i slit i dont go that deep but i eventually will then ill try the whole suicide thing once im comfortable with cutting that deep.  

Sharashi

VirgilXX_Treephiliac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:15 pm
creepy yet cool  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:34 pm
you can tell itz fake but itz really really good, one time i used eye shadow to make it look like i got punched in the eye, it freaked out my mom  

A Thousand Painful Memory

Broken__x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:06 pm
wow, that's really convincing! I want to be a theatrical make up artist when i'm older..
<3  
Art and Poetry

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces