Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:34 pm
Locale Name:Little Necropolis

Classification: District
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:Independanty

Description:A small district off the main streets where the unliving congregate.
Here one will find, aside from a sizable amount of the undead population, the area caretakers and family cemeteries.

Past Events:Located off one of the main streets in Byako, a small district, known to many as Little Necropolis, stood eagerly awaiting to welcome home the lost souls of the departed. The entrance to this district is fenced in by the vacant housing that once held the families of the caretakers, but it has been a long time since any person has lived there. At the end of the entrance you are greeted by a fountain whose features have been weathered away by time. From here, the size of the district grows immensely as it breaks out into the many graveyards of Byako. Immediately behind the fountain lies a sealed off entrance that used to lead to an underground crypt that served as the Lich King's layer. The Lich King ruled over the dead and undead for years before the Jarian Clone army came brought war with them. After that fateful battle, the Lich King passed on his legacy to his son, Hugh Mann, a Homunculus.. It wasn't long before he mysteriously disappeared, leaving the Little Necropolis void of any life. Finding the place empty, a few vampires moved in to the abandoned mansion on the hill, but it wasn't much longer before they too evacuated the mansion.

Current Events: Devoid of any living person to run things, a lone Doctor has moved in and assumed control of this promising district.

Last Current Events Page:51  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:55 pm
Deep within a dark building, The Lich King sat, fingers tented in thought. "So, what shall we set about today?" he posed to the various undead surounding him.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:38 pm
A woman stood looking at the Lich King. She wore a long black cloak and hood over her head. "What do you mean sire?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:00 pm
"Well it is time we set our plan into motion." he said in a ragety voice. "But first there are a few items we must aquire..." he trailed of, and climbed to his feet, bracing himself on his walking stick. "However, procuring them will require the utmost care. They will all be tightly held, and I do believe I may have to go myself." he snaped his fingers, and his face seemed to swell first with moisture than life, till he had the complexion of the living, if not a little pale.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:02 am
Neil walked into the city and a shiver ran down his spine. "Wow... I got this sudden shiver down my spine. What did I get into this time..." e cntinued to walk down the eerie streets  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:48 am
"Will you need assistance, m'lord?"  

Lori Naoi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:53 am
"May haps I will." he said, walking down a long string of halways untill he finally stoped at a door. "We will first have to pay a visit to those calling themselves, 'The Tenth Sea Library'..." he snaped his fingers onc more and his clothing changed into a grey waits coat and pants to match, he then taped his crown, and it became a bowler cap, rtinged with thin ornate wires. "We will have to liberate a certain book, the Cursed Apocrapha." he snaped his fingers again and the door unlocked itself and slowly opened. "Come, let us away." he said stepping outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:57 am
She bowed her head softly and followed after him. "May i ask sir, what is this book needed for?"  

Lori Naoi

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:11 pm
Mr. Black emerges from the manhole, shoving it aside. Right in between, the Lich King and his servant in fact. Despite hours of wading in sewage in the underworks, his suit is still immaculately clean, starched and pressed. Closer inspection however, reveals scurrying vermin on him however.

He brings his waxen gaze to the servant, and then to the lich king.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:29 pm
The woman growled softly. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" Her tone was far from the servant she sounded like minutes before.  

Lori Naoi

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:35 pm
Neil felt uneasy as he continued to walk deeper into the city. The streets didn't feel right. The buildings didn't feel right. Even the air didn't feel right. He felt as if he should leave, but he couldn't. Orders were orders, and he was told to survey this recent new Discovery in Byako.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:27 pm
Mr. Black pondered the question for several moments. He looked about and seemed confused for a few moments.

"I don't know."

He smells the scent of unlife. An opposition to the natural order. This suited him, however.

"I am trying to find some answers. You wouldn't happen to know any demons under the Unholy Mother of Beelzebub, would you?"

"Being beings of an unnatural nature, I feel I can trust you..."

It was already beginning to be quite clear that he was not a normal human in any case, as the millipedes and maggots in the area were clustering by his feet.

In a swish of shadow, he revealed his true form. There was a large fly head, with giant compound eyes, atop a human torso, with black crow wings, and lion feet. A serpentine tail swished behind him, and in his arm was a large knife.

"I was Legion. Guardian of the Lower Realms of Phlegeton, The Black Raining Pits. I was trapped here by foolish mortals, and only recently awakened. I seek to find reconnect with my Mistress, and receive new orders..."

He looks at the Lich King, "I see you are a being of great power yourself...if you can assist me...I will assist you."

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:05 pm
The lich king's mouth opened in a wide smile, and the ilusion wained momentarily. "Certainly, but I'd suggest you put that disguise back on." He began to walk further down the street. "Unfortunatly, I have yet to consort with demonic beings directly, but that was mostly to avoid lossing myself. I'm sure if acompanied by another demonic presence, I run far less f a chance of getting overpowered." He continued slightly. "The book were going to aquire at the moment will most likely help us in this endevor. Its coded messages on how to tear open the fabric of realities. It is the cursed apocraph." he said in an almost warning tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:10 am
"Sir," she wispered in the lich King's ear, "Can this man be trusted?"  

Lori Naoi

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:39 am
Neil Uneasily kept his hands in his pockets. The city seemed dead. No one stood in the streets. No lights were left on. It felt... empty, and cold. A shiver went down his spine. He wasn't finished just yet. A large building stood near the center of the district. He walked over and to the door and knocked three times. "Hello? Anyone even here?" he said as he opened the door slowly, his voice echoing down the dark entrance room.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff