Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Japanese/Korean Dramas. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:05 pm
There's a thread for Chinese Dramas, but we must pay some respect to our neighbouring countries, right?

: D

Neh, neh.

Tosh ish really obsessed with Nobuta wo Produce. >.>

(Mainly cos Kame's in it... KAME~ <333)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you haven't checked it out yet, please do. ><

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:51 pm
If I were a flower I'd be..

.__.
Sin'll go check it out later.

Sin is currently watching
Goon.

-insert picture here-
a carnivorous flower.

xiiao-ai

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:52 pm
O wow, I've seen screen shots of them before when I searched other J-Dorama's. I was really curious but never knew what it really was. Is it good?? Wus it about??

I watched Hana Yori Dango a live action of the anime/manga.[And Meteor Garden] It was good I suppose... heh-heh yeah I guess it was pretty pretty good 3nodding I also watched some eps of Princess Princess D. Oi.. soo soo bad acting xp It was painful to watch, but I wanted to see the story through.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:08 pm
User Image

Yeah, this is from Hana Yori Dango, the two main characters ^^

hip2b^2

Daisy Mai - 128K

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:41 pm
hmmm I've seen tow Korean dramas which I thought were funny... well actually one of them was a movie.

1. Now and Forever (Korean movie)
2. Wonderful life (Korean)
3. 1 Litre of tears (Japanese)
4. Kimi wa Petto (Japanese)
5. Moon Child (mixture of Japanese, chinese mandarin and Cantonese I believe)

those are all I've seen so far.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:00 pm
@Yasuragi-chan: I think it's good. : D

(Maybe just because I love Kame too much.. >.>)

It's about a really shy girl, named Nobuka, who gets picked on alot. She recently transfered to this school and made enemies with these bitchy girls instantly. So 2 boys, Shuuji&Akira, is going to try to change her, (produce her) and make her the most popular girl in school. It's really funny but sad. :/

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

feel_the_rhythm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:50 pm
t0shi0

It's about a really shy girl, named Nobuka, who gets picked on alot. She recently transfered to this school and made enemies with these bitchy girls instantly. So 2 boys, Shuuji&Akira, is going to try to change her, (produce her) and make her the most popular girl in school. It's really funny but sad. :/

Um.. I just have to correct a typo. It's Nobuko, not Nobuka. ^__^ Anyway, I like Nobuta wo Produce a lot. As you said, funny, but sad. I also like 1 Litre of Tears, inspiring, but again, sad. Oh and I almost forgot, Kurosagi's a nice one. ^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:54 pm
Ah. My bad. @_<

1 Litre of Tears ish so sad.

D;

I never finished watching it though.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:19 pm
I'm currently watching a korean film about gambling... does anyone know the English name of it? (Dai Dow Ju is its chinese name)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:54 pm
oh ok.. there's this one korean drama... i dont kno the eng name 4 it. only chinese. ^__^ hehe sry... sweatdrop it's good tho.  

[.Mihiko-chan.]

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:17 pm
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Tapioca´·.¸) `·.¸)

Hmm...

There is a game show called Takeshi's Castle on the Challenge channel, with an english voice over...can't remember the voice over guy's name -____-;;

Oh, and there's thing Japanese drama called "Toshie to Matsu" on TVB, dubbed in canton.
Apparently my mum doesn't like it cos it seems odd xd

And I'm obsessed with Battle Royale >.<;;

So obsessed that I want the 2 movies on DVD D;

Hmm....

I might plan to watch Nobuta wo Produce...is it on YouTube? xd

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Paradise¤.¸.·`

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:30 pm
feel_the_rhythm
t0shi0

Um.. I just have to correct a typo. It's Nobuko, not Nobuka. ^__^ Anyway, I like Nobuta wo Produce a lot. As you said, funny, but sad. I also like 1 Litre of Tears, inspiring, but again, sad. Oh and I almost forgot, Kurosagi's a nice one. ^__^

Oh wow thanks! That sounds pretty interesting! I want to watch it!
I tend to avoid drama's though, cuz I know I'll get pissed off at bitchy girls, and I'm trying to lower my temper, but it always goes back up blaugh
I want to watch One Litre of Tears too. My friend sent me sucha sad sad DMV and that's why I wanted to watch it; Am I allowed to post a link to it?
-- Damn! I can't find it on youtube sad It was so sad, I wanted to cry. My friend also started watching this Korean drama called Delightful Girl *something something* Any of you heard of it? She showed my MV for it too whee

hip2b^2

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:20 am
t0shi0
There's a thread for Chinese Dramas, but we must pay some respect to our neighbouring countries, right?

: D

Neh, neh.

Tosh ish really obsessed with Nobuta wo Produce. >.>

(Mainly cos Kame's in it... KAME~ <333)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you haven't checked it out yet, please do. ><

YES YES! i think it's really cute.
and <3 kame! mrgreen
I've finished watching it ^^
yeah, it's really good.
i've also finished gokusen2.
kame's really cute in there.
uh... currently watching kurosagi and tatta hitotsu no koi.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:29 pm
Yasuragi-chan

I tend to avoid drama's though, cuz I know I'll get pissed off at bitchy girls, and I'm trying to lower my temper, but it always goes back up blaugh
I want to watch One Litre of Tears too. My friend sent me sucha sad sad DMV and that's why I wanted to watch it; Am I allowed to post a link to it?
-- Damn! I can't find it on youtube sad It was so sad, I wanted to cry. My friend also started watching this Korean drama called Delightful Girl *something something* Any of you heard of it? She showed my MV for it too whee

I'm too scared to watch K-dramas.

D:

They are all so sad.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Daisy Mai - 128K

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:40 pm
t0shi0
Yasuragi-chan

I'm too scared to watch K-dramas.

D:

They are all so sad.

K Dramas sad??? ha ha I can't stop laughing when I watch them... I find them to be rather werid.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff