Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Random Question Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imaginations_Fiend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:14 pm
Is there such a thing as the Silver Sailor Scouts? <-<
Or are they just made up.

I'm so confused!!!! confused crying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:35 pm
Made up. There are no such thing!  

Darkness Cake

BettyAnn

Friendly Bunny

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:02 pm
They are just made up. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:44 am
But isnt Sailor Galaxy... or whatever she is called. . . Gala something in the Sailor Moon Supers? <-< or is my friend feeding me shyte?  

Imaginations_Fiend

whip goddess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:54 am
Salior Galaxia is a Sailor Scout in Sailor Stars series. As for the silver sailor scouts, I know that there are some fanfics out there like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:56 am
whip goddess
Salior Galaxia is a Sailor Scout in Sailor Stars series. As for the silver sailor scouts, I know that there are some fanfics out there like that.
ahhh knew there was a sailor Gala-Something <-< but thank you for clearing it up biggrin  

Imaginations_Fiend

Syndrama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:48 pm
Galaxia's minions have metallic names. Tin Nyanko, Aluminum Siren, Lead Crow, and Iron Mouse (as well as Heavy Metal Papillion and Pewter Fox). They are called Anima-mates (pronounced ahhneema-matays)/Farce(False) Senshi. That may be what your friend is confusing for "Silver Senshi"...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:52 pm
Horney_Lil_Boy
whip goddess
ahhh knew there was a sailor Gala-Something <-< but thank you for clearing it up biggrin

I think she was only Sailor Galaxia in the manga though. In the anime she's just Galaxia, they don't show her as a sailor scout. Or at least, when she's a good sailor scout.

User Image

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

Lay-San

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:25 pm
ooo. interesting  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:35 pm
No I think she said she was Sailor Galaxia or at least Chaos said so. Remember it said it took over the strongest Sailor -Senshi- in the galaxy.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Chime Elf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:09 pm
Sailor Galaxia was the strongest Sailor Scout in the universe when the Sailor Wars were around. Even though she sealed Chaos into herself, she would still be a sailor scout, only Chaos is controlling her now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:02 pm
As long as she has her Sailor Crystal, she is a Sailor Scout. My own perosnal opinion is that even though her body didnt actually have the crystal in it, she had it on her bracelet. I think i remember that she died becuase her crystal broke, like all the Fake Senshi's did. I'll have to check the manga again.
And don't forget in the anime, Chibi Chibi was someones Sailor Crystal/Star seed. I can't think straight right now, but when I reread it tonight I'll post next time I'm on.
But yeah, Galaxia is, or at least WAS a Sailor Scout  

mystikdreamer

Mystical Dreamer

13,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:57 am
Scout sounds silly. Like they deliver cookies. Pssh..

Anyway, ChibiChibi was/is Sailor Galaxia's Starseed in the anime. Remember? in the early eps of the Star Season you see her figure and she's letting her starseed go to find help which turns out to be ChibiChibi (the Light of hope.)

In the manga, ChibiChibi is a future incarnation of sailormoon because she is the compressed form of Sailor Cosmos who ran away from battle with Sailor Chaos. In the book Sailor Chaos is shown shapeless.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:30 pm
Luamervara
Scout sounds silly. Like they deliver cookies. Pssh..

Mmm....cookies.... *takes Minako's cookies*  

lightsenshi

Eternal_Eos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:41 am
Sounds like something out of a fanfic to me  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items