Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:07 pm
Lyndria

This will be known as the main RP, simply because it will take place in ALL of Lyndria, rather than just one place on the map. (It is also where the Moderators will be RPing).
This RP is a bit more strict than usual, a bit more "hardcore" if you will... If you have joined this RP and are going to be unable to post for an extended period of time, please notify me or another Moderator of your absence, if at all possible. I cannot stress this enough, as every character here will play an important role in the story.

(Remember to obey the Rules and Guidelines of this Guild. Here is a direct link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6595405

Also, if you have any questions, the Q&A can be found here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=99793 )

Have fun, and enjoy!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:11 pm
The Sea of Scorn tossed the Wildcat to and fro in its cold, black waves. Rain fell heavily on the ship, and, several times, Yousei thought it was going to flip over completely. She felt herself getting very sick at the motions and kept a bucket close just in case. Karasu lay at her bedside, watching her master with mild concern, as the ship rocked violently back and forth. Thunder crashed outside, forcing Yousei to jump. She groaned, and turned to Miles.
"Miles.." Yousei said, clutching her stomach, "Can you ask the Captain if.. we're almost there...?"

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:48 pm
Miles looked to Yousei from his spot at the end of her bed and nodded, standing quickly. He stumbeled to his knee, grabbing at the wall to steady himself. He sat for a moment before standing back up and trying again. This time he walked without a problem to the ladder, heading up and into the navigation center. Looking to Kayla he grabbed for the wall again, holding his stomache. "Hey, Capitan. How close are we to land?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:56 pm
Camthalion, for whatever reason, was not as nasious as everyone else was. While everyone else was close to vomitting, the elder elf's composure didn't change. He reluctantly helped the crew with whatever needs they needed him to do and things were going swell. Miles had basically left him alone during the relatively quiet journey, so he was free to do whatever he wanted him to do.  

Mitsuharu Saito

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:00 pm
Witum sat next to karasu and held his stomach. He reached up and cover up one the dragon's eyes, "Hey look your a pirate." The elf laughed some before hold his stomach agian getting more sick, "Ugh...need dirt..and tree's." His head slumped agianst karasu as he used her as a temporary head-rest, "And lemme guess...dragons don't get sea sick?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:08 pm
Karasu irately snorted and shook Witium's hand off, as he covered her eye, not very fond of his humor. In response to his question, she simply turned the other way and lay her head on her claws once more. Feeling a bit guilty for being rude to one of her master's kind, she eventually replied to his question.
~Dragons are one with Lyndria in its entirety. We are not shaken by its tossing waves, or trembling earth.~

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:27 pm
Witum nodded and stretched out his legs ashe laid agianst the dragon, "I see, almost like elementals with water and fire." He gulped and shook his head, "I think the sickness is going away." The elf looked up to Karasu, "Karasu, how old are you exactly, I know dragons are usually pretty wise and all do to their age." Witum tapped his fingers agianst his knee and yawned agian.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:35 pm
Karasu gained a distant look. She had not thought of her age for many a moon. ~I believe it was 44 years and seven months ago to this day.~

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:39 pm
Witum nodded, "I see, been around quite a while then." He scratched his nose and thought for a second, "It's weird to be sitting still so long huh, by now we would have already slain something." The elf unshealthed one of his sword and flicked the balde with his index finger, "I feel as if i should be out in that storm away from protection, weird eh."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:47 pm
Karasu, her gaze still very distant, ~That is not odd in any form..~ Even her voice sounded farther away as she spoke, ~Once you give your heart to the sword, the battlefield becomes your home.~

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:50 pm
Witum twisted his blade around and shealthed it, "I think your right. My vengence agianst the shadowed has disappeared, now i only have the lust for battle in my heart. He put his hand up to his chest, "Do you think that will cause problems later?" The elf turned his head to look at karasu directly in wonder.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:53 pm
Kai who had been flying for what seemed like hours had finally caught the scent of dragon Karasu, very strongly. "Now that is a scent I can't get confused with." He said to himself. As he flew closer to the scent he saw that they were out at sea already. "Hmmm? Traveling to another continent? Guess I'll tag along." He said as he in his pheonix form flew it's way to the ship.

Unfortunately, as he flew for the ship, his flames made him appear to be a huge flying fireball heading for the ship.  

Komenusai

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:55 pm
Karasu shook her head, ~If you do not kill for pleasure, but for valor, there will be no shadow cast over your lifespan. But be warned: do not let the sword rule your heart, for it is cold and without a soul. Unlike your heart.~ She looked to him with a stern wisdom in her icy-blue eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:59 pm
jason was up on the lookout he saw a crimson and black flag "damnit....SINCLAIRE! GET THE GRAPPLINGS AND THE CANNONS KAYLA!"he yelled in the communication pipe

"the sinclaire...AW s**t!" she got out of her cabin and went towards deck giving guns and swords to anyone she saw "Wildcats! formations!"she went towards miles and passed him a mousket "i hope you know how to aim"

already jason was fully loaded so he jumped on the sails and landed next to yousei and gave her one of his pistols "one shot, make it count" he then ran towards a box full of guns and weapons he passed one to witum and Camthalion  

Jason casketts

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Witum looked back into her eyes and nodded, "Valor...I've had that for a while, i don't think it'll ever leave." He leaned in closer to her still staring into her eyes and slowly brought his hand up to her eye, "and...your a pirate agian." The elf smirked to karasu and slid his hand back to cross his arms calmly.  
Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff