Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most annoying/humiliating moment? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solarfall97

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:16 am
Following on from the "Favourite ways to die" topic, I thought it would be cool to list all those most horrible and irritating ways to die in a Resident Evil game. Apart from the possibly humiliating and embarrasing death by zombie nibbling. Which doesn't happen to me often, just for the record xp

I've always hated being decapitated by hunters from across the room, especially if I'm just on caution or even virtually full vitality! I also hate it with Lickers in RE2, who are normally easy to take out but very rarely jump at you , and if you aren't prepared, take you out immediately with their claws. Irritating if you've been playing for ages without a save and have got so far without any hinderances at all. I also hate the part when you have control of Sherry in the tunnels with the insects who will kill you very easily if you aren't careful. Again, one of these scenarios where I'd gotten that far without anything happening and with only one save.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:47 am
In RE0, getting killed by one slug bite (or whatever they do to you confused )

And I've never come close to getting Sherry killed . . . which is odd xd  

Busty Biohazard

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:55 am
Busty Biohazard

Same, although I had to have her run like hell from the Cerberus. sweatdrop
The most annoying death I had was the attack by Thanatos in Decisions Decisions. I was waiting by the button in the one hallway to eletrocute it, but I missed and it stopped behind me. Next thing I know, it lifts up its clawed hand and *poof*, I'm dead. x.O
Happened twice in Online play, and I was so close to a paired ending. stressed

In Code Veronica, Nosferatu once lifted me up and flung me over the edge. And in the same game, I got knocked out of the cargo plain by the Tyrant.

Another thing in Outbreak was getting knocked off the ledges by the crows.

gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:49 pm
Ashowan
In Code Veronica, Nosferatu once lifted me up and flung me over the edge. And in the same game, I got knocked out of the cargo plain by the Tyrant.

The Tyrant on the plane in CV gave me a bit of trouble too, I think the first time around I didn't have enough ammo to knock him out of the plane or whatever you're meant to do with him to beat him.  

Solarfall97

Chun-Liz

7,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:27 pm
Ashowan
The most annoying death I had was the attack by Thanatos in Decisions Decisions. I was waiting by the button in the one hallway to eletrocute it, but I missed and it stopped behind me. Next thing I know, it lifts up its clawed hand and *poof*, I'm dead. x.O

I absolutly hated that. Stupid lag got me killed, I tried to run, but I couldn't move, next thing I know I'm dead. Oh that made me so mad.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:32 pm
Ashowan
Busty Biohazard

gonk
nice siggy  

shergo

B tamashii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:27 pm
Working together on RE0 when u work together with Billy before u fight the centepede and the cage falls on u WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:45 am
Solarfall97
Ashowan

The Tyrant on the plane in CV gave me a bit of trouble too, I think the first time around I didn't have enough ammo to knock him out of the plane or whatever you're meant to do with him to beat him.
Me too! I didn't know what I was doing the first time I did it and I was just like, "Why won't he fly out of the freaking plane!!!"  

Busty Biohazard

kenshiro28

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:23 am
Getting eaten by the giant alligator......I knew I could just run away and just blow him up with the canister.....but I decided to see if I could stay and fight......I didn't do a good job of keeping my distance though, he killed me pretty early in the fight. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:18 pm
Ashowan
Busty Biohazard

Ya I now once Nosferotu grabed me stabed me in the back and when he stabed my i diyd but he still flung me over the ledge the next time i wupped him if u havnt noticed wen u kill him with the knife or rifle it shows a neat clip well i stabbed him in the open space were his heart is!?...

gonk

B tamashii

riku2564

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:05 pm
falling off the bridge into pihranas becuase u slipped on a banna xd
jk that of course aint what can happen on Re  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:30 pm
Okay, getting repeatedly smashed by that stone slab at the end of CV my first time through xd  

Busty Biohazard

Rahmoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:47 pm
I thought it was annoying as hell during the Steve section in CV. Jesus, i hated having to run from him, his ax always kikced my a** before I got away. (I just so happened to not have any healing items)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:17 pm
I was watching my friend play as Chris in RE:Remake or Code Veronica, and his health was in Danger, so he was looking around for herbs.

He couldn't find any accept for this one room he hadn't checked yet, so he figured that there could be some in there. Well, he went in and two Hunters came and slashed his head off at the same time XD It was little sad, but meh, we had a good laugh for some reason.  

Uenna

Special Agent Fox Mulder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:19 pm
Uenna
I was watching my friend play as Chris in RE:Remake or Code Veronica, and his health was in Danger, so he was looking around for herbs.

He couldn't find any accept for this one room he hadn't checked yet, so he figured that there could be some in there. Well, he went in and two Hunters came and slashed his head off at the same time XD It was little sad, but meh, we had a good laugh for some reason.

Hunters are always like that,for some reason i never get killed by Fi-03 neptune,chimera,lisa trevor or hunters in resi remake,mainly the crimsons  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff