Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
my problem. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The last real punk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:11 pm
well...... this is my problem, the girl i really like hates me and she doesn't like any other guys.

who else has a similar problem?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:50 pm
why does she hate you??

i don't have this problem but this guy i used to like is a total a** and yea  

miss_zita

16 Prayers

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:12 pm
Well lets see. The guy I like thinks I hate him rofl wait...are you the guy I like that I hate. JK.
Well why not try to get her to like you? what have you done to make her hate you?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:57 pm
dude just tell her...who cares....i have told ever y girl whjo i've liked...that i've liked her and good things come from it  

The Dadalorian
Crew

The last real punk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:32 pm
i haven't done anything to make her hate me but she always seems angry with me whenever i try to talk with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:55 pm
Ever think she's a lesbian?  

xdownwithxtheshipx

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:35 am
well why dont you ask her yourself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:58 am
she probably likes you and doesnt think you like her so shes acting like she hates you to cover up the fact that she loves you and thinks she cant have you....if you followed that  

__blak__magik__

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:22 pm
If she "hates" you, and you don't think she's just trying to hide her own feelings, then don't bug her too much. If she is mad at you, she probably has a good reason, so give her time to sort that out in her head and cool down a bit, before you do anything drastic. If you feel comfortable with it, I think you should tell her how you feel though.
As for her not liking any other guys, yes she might be lesbian. She might also be hiding feelings for someone, or she might have a boyfriend somewhere else. I don't know how well you know this girl.
Either way, best of luck,

<3 cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:45 pm
I have the same personality as that girl. hehe.
Since I have the same personality, this might be one of the solution.

She likes girls.
She feels uncomfortable around people.
She is having a hard time at home or at school.
She might know that she likes you so she stays away from you.
She doesn't like to date.
(sorry) She might think you are percerted.
She has mood swings. alot.
She has a hard time grabing on reality if something bad happens to her.
ect.

Of course I don't know what she does or what she looks like or what you do or anything so<---think about this.

Phimms

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:17 am
I agree with alot of poeple, talk to her about it, even if iit does seem hard to do. Just try it, it's always better if you do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:59 pm
Chaos A.D.
dude just tell her...who cares....i have told ever y girl whjo i've liked...that i've liked her and good things come from it

Like head...

On a serious note. If she seems angry around you, maybe... just maybe, its because she wants you to take notice and ask her whats wrong or how she is. Or it could be she has home trouble, play on the anger and use it to your advantage, so you can angle yourself in a prime spot to ask her out, do this for too long and you risk the 'I love you like a brother' response.  

Rellik San
Captain

BeckytheGoat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:25 pm
lol...the 'i love you like a brother response'...i think i use that too much..:/
anywho...hm...she might be pretending to be "mad", perhaps maybe b/c it's her way she usually gets to know guys...girls are weird, i am a girl myself, i must admit...we're prtty complicated...it really depends on her personality, and how long you've known her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:25 pm
She's probably one of those chicks that has permanent PMS.  

wizzy17

xXShArPeSt_LiVeSXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:25 pm
bassmule
Ever think she's a lesbian?

hey bassmule,shut the F**K UP!we need help not your stupidity!!!A**HOLE!!  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff