Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Atalantë - A new beginning
Guild Census 2011: Welcome to Numenore! Population: ? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People count
+1
100%
 100%  [ 46 ]
Total Votes : 46

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:47 pm
GUILD CENSUS

I have deemed necessary to hold an yearly [edited] census to see whom is still with us from those who have sailed on. For all those who have been posting in the past year or so, would have notice the slight decline in the number of active members. [written in the year 2007] Hopefully this will change in the future, if not this guild will continue to be a sanctuary place for Tolkien fan's to meet.

Ultimately, I hope that this Census would remind members of the continual existence of this guild and also encourage people to more actively interact in Numenore.
Please not that if your name isn't on the list below, it is because you haven't posted on this thread. For the year 2008, the census begins a new. If you are present but not mentioned in the new census please let me know through this thread.

Members Accounted for...
Census 2011
(in NO particular order from the Guild Forum)

----------------
Census 2009
FINAL COUNT:11
the master of frogs, Rudhheniel, Areliana, La-la-dida-la-la, Galad Damodred, Tobira, Luz Melian, Elenyae, Qyp, Randir Vorchant, Feline Anachronism

Census 2008
FINAL COUNT:20
Rudhheniel, Demonic-Chickadee, Puddum, Rehanni_Wolfsheart, Galad Damodred, Lasseg of Valinor, Tears of the Siren, [Cresenne], Dracolish, miss_phantasmagoria, Me Llamo B, WillowElm, Ryuke Dragon, Raynebow_85, Luz Melian, JenJenEvil, Berzerker_prime, sapphireduck, the master of frogs, LOTRfan

Census 2007
(in order of appearance on this thread)
FINAL COUNT:33
Rudhheniel, Churrlo, Saliferous, Elenyae, Eudor16, Londo Mollari, Nerienda, Fuin Elda, Serni, KK.trin, Amaris Morven, Alesse chan, TwilitRequiem, BookieWookie, Niere, Sakura Uzamachi, SYFFER, Ririnri, radicalwanderer, frozennight, [Cresenne], Jessies_Inferno, Crazymexican101, JenJenEvil, mystifyingbliss, Tindomerel Elenin, Gussumaru Kenji, Dolly14, svava, EleanorBM, Soloikos, Talitha_rize, Isildo.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:27 pm
PRESENT! scream  

churrlo

Elenyae

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:47 pm
Bahaha!! "slight" I'm here.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:39 pm
Bright and early, cap'n.  

Saliferous

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:44 pm
Wonderful to see new faces. Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:35 pm
Thou hast not changed the number on thy first post. Methinks I shall crawl in a corner now and drink my cup of sorrow. wink

EDIT: Or shall I just edit your post myself...now that I'm part of the crew, eh?  

Elenyae

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:58 pm
Nay my friend, I have indeed changed the number.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:51 am
So glad to know I'm not the only one blaugh  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:19 pm
*sigh* unfortunately your still the only one posting....anyway from now to end of this year need to get the guild running properly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:53 am
Ok, I need to let you know I'm going on vacation for Christmas.

December 21 - January 1 blaugh

I won't be online much... maybe once or twice during this entire time ^^ Just letting you know biggrin  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:26 am
ok thats fine have fun =P, where are you going?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:52 pm
Mexico City! biggrin  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:35 pm
...and now you have returned..WHOOP! I have to leave now for a couple of days as you know...off to crabbing!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:29 pm
Have fun ^^ I'll watch over things here biggrin  

churrlo

Eudor16

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:11 pm
Hey count me on the list, I could enter because I was in exams in my college sweatdrop , but sure I'll be coming here more often now I've got time.  
Atalantë - A new beginning

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff