Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply Graveyard
What is this Sub-Fourm? (new rule! #12) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:48 pm
This here, mods (who its only open to for now) Will perhaps change the guild, here is where the Guilds/Teams will meet, they dont necciseraly have to be focused around one type, but they could be. Every mod has a chance to own their own guild/team if they want, or be in a anotehr guild instead of leading there own, each guild/team will have there own set of rules, that of course comply with the regular guild/team rules.

There shall be stealing pokemon, sort of.

1. Every meber of the guild if the guild master allows it, can try to steal someones pokemon once every three days. Though the person they're trying to steal from must agree to this, sence in at least a week they will get the pokemon they stoll back. The person must contact this person through pm first. It is possible, if you say somthing of the sort in your pokemon stoage box, like 'Accepts Stealing all the time' So the 'thife' dosnt have to contact them, or 'Denies Stealing all the time' again so the 'thife' dosnt have to contact them.

2. At the beging theres a 50/50 chance of them stealing your pokemon, if you accept. You must chose random number sequence and say 1-100 below 50 they fail to steal your pokemon, from 51-60 they get away with 1 pokemon, 61-70 they get away with two (unless you only have 2 pokemon they get away with one, 71-80 they get away with three (again if you only have three with you they get away with two.) 81-90 They get away with four (again if you only have 4 they get away with three.) 91-100 They get away with 5 (again if you only have 5 they get away with 4) The higher you are in a guild, the harder it is to get your pokemon. the guild leader gets to deside the prospects of the staticts(sp?) for levels above members.

3. You can only target Rival guilds, and guilds your guild has nothing to do with. Not guilds you have a treaty with, incase of jepordising your treaty.

4. You must have at least two pokemon with you to be a taget.

5. To get your pokemon back after it has been stolen, you must try and sneak into the base of the guild the person who stole the pokemon from you was in. You must find where they stored your pokemon and can have up to 5 people with you. The more people with you take with you the harder it is to get around the base, but the easier it is to find your pokemon, and the easier it is to make sure gaurds dont hear you.

6. PLEASE no god modding and when you know some ones trying to infiltrait your base dont say that your character heard a slight ruffle and knew insintly that some one was infiltraiting the base, be more relistic!

7. If pokemon are held up in a base for a month they are automaticly released some how, please keep track of how long nyour pokemon have been stolen for and/or how long youve been keeping pokemon in your base.

8. Guild masters/leaders (depending on what they name themselves) must have somewhere in there thread, what pokemon they're members have stolen and are holding hostage. If the guild masters/leaders decide to boast about there earlyer catches that have managed to get away they can do so by having a SEPERATE thing that says somthign like 'Past Catchs' or along those lines, so people wont get cunfused. Pokemon must have there names and stats listed when there caught.

9. Stolen pokemon have there levels increased by one wich the person whos stolen them changes for them in exchange of stealing there pokemon from a few days to a month.

---

10. To join a guild you must have a minimum 1-3 pokemon that at least one is lvl 6-10 depending on the master/leaders rules (Directed to masters/Leaders arrow NO MORE NO LESS (unless you PM toasty and ask her and give her a GOOD reason on why she should allow you to bend the rules) most of this is towrd a mod, and the minumun (1-3, 6-10) dosen't mean its only that lvl, pokemon amount but the minimum so you can have 3 pokemon that are lvl 20 and join a guild.

11. You can not be in/join two teams/guilds at a time!

12. Please sign up for a team in the mini fourm here in the counciel hall, not in thier sub-fourm

I probly have to work out a few kinks in that, but it should be good for now. In the future i might allow guilds to have there own sub-fourm. But the guild has to pay for it itself (unless i say that theyve contributed to the guild enough -coughnitemarecough- So yeah ^ ^;; im going to leave this thread locked for a little

Okay! i have disided! each guild gets their own sub-fourm! sence we seem to have gold collecting in the guild till it dosent seem fair to have it all go to waist! so yeah icon_xd.gif any guilds that sign up (and want their own sub-dourm) when theres still extra gold in the till will get their own sub-fourm  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:47 pm
-Has dibes on the guild name 'Thife Guild'-  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:52 pm
I don't really want my own guild, but I can't join a different one, because I have too many Pokemon. So I call the name ((Thinking of name))EDIT: Wait how much are these?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:55 pm
What you mean you cant join a diffrent one? ><;; OOOOHHHH i meant that, that was the minimum >< not the max heh ^ ^;;  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:58 pm
Ohhh then I don't want my own guild! So I am going to buy a pokemon that would start at level 5, then train it to level 6. Check moon - drop's trades later.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:01 pm
You dont have to it meant if you have 2 pokemon and thats the minumum for the guild, at least one of those has to be lvl 6 wich is the lvl minumum for the guild. So you can have 3 pokemon and have them all be lvl 10 if your joining that guild  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:05 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
You dont have to it meant if you have 2 pokemon and thats the minumum for the guild, at least one of those has to be lvl 6 wich is the lvl minumum for the guild. So you can have 3 pokemon and have them all be lvl 10 if your joining that guild
Okay. I'm buying charmander, but just keep the 500 as a tip for keeping the guild up and running for so long.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:15 pm
Thankies ^ ^ -ponders if she should open this to the public-  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:19 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
Thankies ^ ^ -ponders if she should open this to the public-
I think you should, but after the other mods show up. What Pokemon hatched from my egg?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:21 pm
-isnt incharge of that sorta thing- I uno >w< who'd ya get it from?  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:24 pm
Nitemare except he hasn't been online in a long time. Let me grab a drink, brb  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:31 pm
good thing i got my eevee but "stealing"?
nvm I got the whole concept so it's like
a competition between guilds right?

Tsurage

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:38 pm
Yep a compitition, so it isnt exactly like stealing but pretty close. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:39 pm
But it says we get our Pokemon back in a week, right?  

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:42 pm
From an hour to a month, dpending on how fast/slow you act 3nodding i might lower it to 3 weeks or somthing if members complain, but hey, it there fault that there not acting to get there pokemon back  
Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff