Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Curious about peoples favourite creatures from the series Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite creatures?
  Zombies
  Lickers
  Nemesis (Game)
  Nemesis (Movie)
  Tyrants (all class Tyrants)
  Nyx
  Neptunes
  Dog zombies
  William Birkin (all versions)
  Plants (all versions)
View Results

Luna_Night_Guard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:05 pm
I interested to know what everyones favourite creature is from all the games well i have three the Neptune sharks, Nemesis-Game not movie one
and Nyx from Outbreak File#2.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:58 pm
Nemesis from the game for me... xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:22 pm
I always loved William Birkin. He was just so cool the way everytime you meet him he's something new, something different. I loved his design.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:56 pm
I've always liked Hunters. The thought of something other then a boss that can kill you with a death blow is awesome.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:34 am
I would go with...Nemesis yes hes annoying but he chucks you round like a rag doll aand he comes back for more (even if hes been killed by a knife...id never want to show my face again after that)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:03 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I always loved William Birkin. He was just so cool the way everytime you meet him he's something new, something different. I loved his design.
Especially the boss music 3nodding  

Anima the Chaos

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:52 pm
leon r kennedy
I would go with...Nemesis yes hes annoying but he chucks you round like a rag doll aand he comes back for more (even if hes been killed by a knife...id never want to show my face again after that)
What annoyed the hell outa me is that Nemesis throws you to the ground, and Jill takes about ten seconds to get up, like she's doing situps.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:11 pm
Zombie dogs and zombies.

Classic.

Hyatt-Insomnia

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:38 pm
Hunters hands down. To be more specific; the Hunter 121 Beta version from RE3. Whats better than combining human ovum with reptilian DNA to produce the ultimate killing machine?! Yea thats what I thought!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:45 am
MM-212 Beta
Hunters hands down. To be more specific; the Hunter 121 Beta version from RE3. Whats better than combining human ovum with reptilian DNA to produce the ultimate killing machine?! Yea thats what I thought!
Yeah, but the Alpha hunters are made the same way. I do like the Betas better than the Alphas. The Beta Hunters look a lot more realistic in the matter of bio weapons. They're ugly and look like they mutated unlike the normal hunters. I guess I like the Asymmetrical, excess flesh and tumors creatures.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Sapphire Saint

Romantic Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:36 am
I like hunters. I love the Hunter Betas, their my absolute favorite. But the Hunter Alphas are cool, too. Also, the Iron Maidens are awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy
What annoyed the hell outa me is that Nemesis throws you to the ground, and Jill takes about ten seconds to get up, like she's doing situps.

Yeah but sometimes it didnt matter cause he would sometimes throw me somewhere (like between the lamp post and the rubble in the battle where you have no choice but to fight him in his first form) since he only picks you up with one arm he usually got caught on something giving her time to get up, have a cig, reload her gun and fire it a few times  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:37 pm
Well yeah... If you're lucky. Still, I'll always like Birkin over Nemesis. Birkin is so ugly and cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:29 am
I guess i was lucky then. now im going to try to beat birkin with the knife  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:25 am
leon r kennedy
I guess i was lucky then. now im going to try to beat birkin with the knife
Believe me, I tried. It's impossible. I managed to get him to fall into his four legged form, but then he just raped me.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff