Children of the Dark RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:19 pm
This is a random Vampire Role Play I've created because Fire_Alchemist_Riya and I are Vampire obsessed right now.....kinda...
You can join if you want but be sure to follow the TOS and rules....And be sure to fill out the form.

Username:
Character name:
Type of Vampire:
Brief Bio:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:27 pm
Username: DarkWaterMiyo
Character name: Kanna, Kazuo
Type of Vampire: High rank, Possible Heir
Age: When Turned: 18yrs, Was born into it Overall: 1256yrs, 18650 yrs
Appearance: User Image
User Image
Brief Bio: Kanna was once a normal girl who lived happily with her family. She had fallen in love with one of the children of the dark and let herself get turned into a Vampire for him. Kazuo was one of the grandchildren of the Emperor and Emperess. His Grandmother object their relationship, so she tries to keep them away. she thinks Kanna is not good enough for her grandson. They still care for eachother, but because she was turned, but not an original, they are seperated.However, Kanna and Kazuo see eachother in secret.

Username: Fire_Alchemist_Riya
Character name: Grey Marters and Dante Fercanel
Type of Vampire: Regular Vampire, High Rank
Brief Bio: Dante, being of High Rank, travelled to the Human World on a mission to kill. Little did he know that the daughter of his victims would be his soulmate. He fell in love with her and brought her back with him. Thouroughly excited by the idea of running away with a dark, mysterious vampire, she agreed. They live together in the Vampire world now.
Appearance:
User Image User Image

Username: Twilight Seraphim
Character Name: Ratio -real name unknown-
Type: Turned Vampire, High Rank
Brief Bio: Ratio was turned when he was 2, by a vampire who had gone into complete blood lust. Because of the savagery of the victims before him, Ratio wound up different from most vampires though he tries to hide this. He was taken into the Vampire world by a group who found him running from humans. Many things happened but now he's a High Rank though many people hate him.

Appearance:User Image  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:35 pm
Story:

The Vampire Kingdom has been seperated for centuries from the human realm. There are a few chosen portals that allow vampires to feast on the humans. Humans who have blood taken from them can turn into vampires themselves if they lose enough of their blood.

The Emperor and Empress are the rulers of the Vampire Kingdom, and they control the movements of their subjects. They have those they trust most and they give ranks to their subjects.

There are some humans who are able to cross over into the Vampire Kingdom, but they are rare and their fates are sealed as a sort of diplomat between the two worlds.

There has been a problem in this system however. Some of the diplomats have turned traitor. They've let the whereabouts of the portals become known to the hunters. They've begun to invade the Vampire Kingdom and are out to kill the Emperor and Empress. They wish to destroy the vampires at thier source: a room that contains the blood and remains of the very first vampire, who had been killed by the first hunters. There have been those charged to guard the room at all costs. Others have been charged to become body guards to the Royal family and still others have been sent to kill the hunters. There are a select few that have been sent out into the human realm to destory the humans at their source, and in the process destroy any hunters trying to get through.

Occupations:
There are several places that need to be filled. there are the room guards, the royal family body guards, the Hunter hunters and the Vampire Kingdom scouts.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:07 pm
Dante's room was dark. Of course, it had to be. Otherwise, they wouldnt survive daily. The perpetual night of the Vampire World was comforting to all those who needed it most and couldnt survive in the Human World.
Grey shifted in bed as Dante's body disappeared from her side. She sat up and looked around, unable to find him. Checking the time, she groaned inwardly. It was time to leave for work.

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:35 pm
Kanna looked out the window of her room and saw the "sun" out. She sighed, knowing that soon enough, she'd be forced to go out on whatever mission the Empress had for her this time. She didn't like that the one she loved was being kept from her by his grandmother.

Kazuo was staring into space, thinking about Kanna when a loud, sharp noise brought him back to reality.

"Kazuo-san! You know you must pay attention at these lessons! You are favored to become the next Emperor, so you must learn proper manners and etiquite!" A shrill voice said loudly.

Kazuo winced as he looked from the ruler to the Vampiress holding it. She was his governess and she was to teach him everything he needed to know. He sighed."Yes, Ms. Shirune."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:40 pm
[I like the new Kanna.]
"Dante," she called into the dark apartment. "I'm leaving."
There was no answer, but she knew that he had heard her. Probably being too lazy to answer. Grey took a book from the tabletop by the bed and left toward His and Her Majesty's palace.

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:47 pm
((Thanks! me too!^^))

Kanna got up from her window seat and got dressed to go to the palace.

Kazuo gritted his teeth and listened to Ms. Shirune as she went through all the routines and practices he'd have to learn to be a good Emperor.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:49 pm
"Excuse me," Grey said quietly as she entered the room of the Prince. "I apologize for being late."

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:54 pm
((Kazuo's or someone else's?Cuz there are other princes...))

Kanna took a deep breath and mustered up her courage as she stood, waiting for the Emperess to allow her to enter the throne room. She wished that she could be anywhere else, but mostly with Kazuo in the room upstairs.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:56 pm
[Kazuo]
"What can I do for the Prince today?" she asked the teacher.

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:02 pm
"Ah, Marters-san. I'm so glad you could make it. Right now we're going over Party Hosting etiquite. You will be his dance partner."

Kazuo looked at Grey and smiled slightly. She and her story with Dante reminded him so much of his story with Kanna. He sighed sadly as he thought of her and knew it's be a while before they saw eachother again. He stood up and bowed, mechanically, as though it was now automatic. Even his voice was without much emotion. "Would you care to dance, Milady?"

Kanna quickly and quietly walked into the Empress's throne room. "Of what service may I be of today, Your Highness?" Her question said in a tired voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:05 pm
"Dancing?" Grey said in a slightly nervous voice. "But, I dont know much about dancing... thats not what I'm here for."
She saw movement from the corner of her eye. Dante entered the room, his long black jacket swishing behind him. He propped himself against a wall by the door and grinned in anticipation.
"Uh, Kazuo-san, wouldnt you like to practice with someone more adequate?"

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:08 pm
"It depends. Whom are you refering to?" he asked, still monotony in his voice.

"Well, I'm glad to find you well, Lady Kanna."

"As it always is to find you, Your Highness. Just what do you have for me to do today, Your Eminance?"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff