Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
[Solved. Sorry for the language.] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScaredCrow Riots

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:29 pm
MY CHECKLIST FOR THIS CHRISTMAS DAY.

Was woken up at 1 am by a screaming baby? [CHECK]
Learned girlfriend was a bisexual? [CHECK]
Got drunk at 3 am? [CHECK]
Just happened to be that said girlfriend seemed to be center of all conversing with realatives afterwards, making it very difficult to say anything? [CHECK]
Had to writhe in pain for ten hours for no apparent reason? [CHECK]
While in pain had to sit at some bratty redneck's house? [CHECK]
Learned said pain was caused by a combination of high anxiety, a panic attack, and an ulcer? [CHECK]
Had to go to the emergency room to get pills for said ulcer on Christmas? [CHECK]
Had to wait in the emergency room since it was packed? [CHECK]
Had to explain the alcohol level caused by Christmas champagne? [CHECK]
Had to then go into a recount of the past two weeks so the dumbass of a doctor would give you meds? [CHECK]
Left out the one thing you were sure CAUSED the ulcer in the first place? [CHECK]
Got home and writhed in pain even more? [CHECK]
Finally was out of one pain and into one of another color? [CHECK]
Hated everyone? [CHECK]
Hated everything? [CHECK]
Felt constantly tired? [CHECK]
Seems that you're going crazy? [******** CHECK.

SRSLY. WHO ******** LETS THEIR BOYFRIEND KNOW THEY'RE A ******** DYKE OVER ******** MYSPACE?

GAH!
I hate myself right now.
I hate everyone else right now.
Initiate Life Issue help/consolation NOW.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:24 am
dont worry dude.I felt as ******** up this freakin christmass and s**t,do I hate myself right now either.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Advienga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:43 pm
I'm sorry to hear about the ulcer, that must have been insanely painful.

And I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend. Not to hear that she's bisexual, because people can't help it if they feel sexually attracted to the same sex. I'm just sorry to hear that she let you know about such a major turning point in her/your life over MySpace.

I know you're angry, and that sucks majorly that all these things happened to you over Christmas. I don't know you personally so I can't console you very much, but I do know how much the emergency room sucks, ecspecially on holidays. I've been in the hospital before on Christmas for diabetic related things and the mixture of pain, the feeling that the doctor doesn't give a crap about you, and the fact that it's Christmas SUCKS.

And please, the phrase "big dyke" is pretty offensive to bi/gay people, so you might want to find another phrase. But I know you're pretty pissed so I'm sure you typed it out of anger.

Hopefully you and your girlfriend can work things out, and I hope you have a better New Year.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:28 am
Advienga
I'm sorry to hear about the ulcer, that must have been insanely painful.

And I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend. Not to hear that she's bisexual, because people can't help it if they feel sexually attracted to the same sex. I'm just sorry to hear that she let you know about such a major turning point in her/your life over MySpace.

I know you're angry, and that sucks majorly that all these things happened to you over Christmas. I don't know you personally so I can't console you very much, but I do know how much the emergency room sucks, ecspecially on holidays. I've been in the hospital before on Christmas for diabetic related things and the mixture of pain, the feeling that the doctor doesn't give a crap about you, and the fact that it's Christmas SUCKS.

And please, the phrase "big dyke" is pretty offensive to bi/gay people, so you might want to find another phrase. But I know you're pretty pissed so I'm sure you typed it out of anger.

Hopefully you and your girlfriend can work things out, and I hope you have a better New Year.
I'm sorry.
I was just extremely angry when I wrote this.
>>;

ScaredCrow Riots

Advienga

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:13 pm
Quote:
I'm sorry.
>>;

Oh that's okay! It's like I said, I could tell you were angry...

Hope things are better now smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:00 pm
Advienga
Quote:
I'm sorry.
>>;

Oh that's okay! It's like I said, I could tell you were angry...

Hope things are better now smile
Nope.
Went into town yesterday to pick up stuff for my hermit crab.
THERESHEWAS.
Walking hand in hand with my best friend.
Who is a girl.
Talked to said best friend.
She's been over there every day lately. For hours on end.
Normally that doesn't happen.
Sure they spend quite a bit of time together- but not THAT much.

Now it's not so much the whole bi thing I'm mad about mind you.
But that she never tells me anything, or flat out lies to me.
And I was the last to know, especially about this.
And she told me on Myspace.
Now I haven't even broken up with her yet.

And it looks as if she's dating said friend.
So now I'm paranoid even more.
Don't think I'll be able to trust anyone. EVER. For a very long time.

Plus, everywhere I go SOMETHING reminds me of her.
It's killing me.
The wierdest things too.
I'm so angry at her and yet I still feel like I love her.

I know I'm going to break up with her.
But I can't get over her.
I mean, we never talk, never see each other.
I have to do everything.
It's a one-sided relationship really.
I take her out places, I make the calls.
She never calls.

And you want to hear the best part?
Did some snooping today.
She went on her LI guild and blamed ME for everything.

ScaredCrow Riots

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:06 pm
ouch...that would hurt...im sorry...your girlfriend doesnt seem like a nice girl...maybe you should let her know you still love her...as stupid as it may seem you saying it...if you really love her...maybe you should just say it...no matter how the ending is...

good luck

<3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:50 pm
awww,now that's gonna hurt.And yeah,I knew how it felt like.And it's much more painful because you love her and you dont know what to do.Well I guess things didnt really worked out so well.I aybe insane,after you tell it all.I guess she doesnt deserve you at all.After all she did,I guess the only way now is to break up with her.I know that sucks but she deserves it. Or you might as well just tell her the whole truth.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ScaredCrow Riots

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:35 pm
I just wish she would call me.
I've been checking the phone every minute.
I know she won't ...but I can't help it.
I've slept with my cell in my pillow the past four nights.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:43 pm
...and there I go ******** things up worse.
She calls.
And I b***h her out.
Man I fail and life.
;;

ScaredCrow Riots

The_Little_Emo_Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:27 am
Oi, that sucks, im sorry. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:03 pm
So now I broke up with her via MySpace bulletin.
The perfect revenge? Yes.
A bit childish? Maybe
Does it make me feel better? No.
Does it give me a sense of accomplishment? Yes and No.
Does it feel right? Not really.
But ...I think she deserved it.

ScaredCrow Riots

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:16 am
ScaredCrow the Spiffy
So now I broke up with her via MySpace bulletin.
The perfect revenge? Yes.
A bit childish? Maybe
Does it make me feel better? No.
Does it give me a sense of accomplishment? Yes and No.
Does it feel right? Not really.
But ...I think she deserved it.

Yeah,it feels like s**t but,I guess she really deserves that.Dont worry dude, though for now you're sucked up,time will tell and time will help you forget.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:03 am
HEY BISEXUAL IS NOT DYKE!!!!!!!!!! DYKE IS BEING PURLEY LESBIAN!!!!! YOU ******** MORON!!!!!!!

Your girlfriends bisexual, so what!!!!! there was a time when bisexuals and dykes were considered hot!!!!!! talk to her!!!!! explain how you feel !!!!!! and if you want her as a girlfriend an you love her, it shouldn't make a difference.  

Queen of The Weird

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:48 pm
Encuro
HEY BISEXUAL IS NOT DYKE!!!!!!!!!! DYKE IS BEING PURLEY LESBIAN!!!!! YOU ******** MORON!!!!!!!

Your girlfriends bisexual, so what!!!!! there was a time when bisexuals and dykes were considered hot!!!!!! talk to her!!!!! explain how you feel !!!!!! and if you want her as a girlfriend an you love her, it shouldn't make a difference.

Hey, relax miss, be nice. He seems pretty cut up by all this, and he's already been corrected about the whole dyke/lesbian/bisexual thing. Also, just because she's hot doesn't mean she's a good girlfriend or a nice girl to be around.
Being in love with someone who doesn't love you back can feel pretty awful. From what I've read, I think that maybe she's purposely trying to block you out. When you do something you really don't want to do, like breaking up, sometimes it's a lot easier if you pretend it's no big deal, or if you pretend that the person doesn't matter any more. This break up was probably just as hard on her as it has been on you. Coming out of the closet, even halfway, is an unpleasant experience at best.
I'm not saying what she did was right, or sensitive, or thoughtful, but I don't think she necessarily did it that way to hurt you, or because she didn't care at all. If you are going to tell her you still love her, don't expect her to jump into your arms and say she's sorry or anything. She will probably feel pretty cornered when you do, so tread carefully.
Whether you tell her or not, I wish you the best of luck in the future,

<3 cat

Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas