Reply Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!
King's Charm (1 Summon we all missed?!?) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greenk4

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:48 pm
Upon Completing 100% of Jimminy's Journal, ALONG with 100% of the Gummy Ship MIssions Complete with an A or Higher, Go to Timeless River. There will be an event where you help Mickey Fight off some heartless.

In Return you get the "King's Charm" which allows you to summon King Mickey at the cost of your Entire Drive Meter (needs cool and you get to summon King mickey and YES he can heal you as if you were dead. (When he comes out during boss fights.) I have witnessed this Summon and can be aquired. (I don't know about the Requirements for Easy or Proud mode though, if they require more or less.)

But if you want you can aquire this special Summon with an Action Replay.

As of Now I am 99% done the journal (Hades Paradox Tournament High-Score is all I need.)

8-Gummi Ship Missions to complete with an A or Higher (B's don't cut it.)

Anyone as close as me or closer?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:09 am
Greenk4
Upon Completing 100% of Jimminy's Journal, ALONG with 100% of the Gummy Ship MIssions Complete with an A or Higher, Go to Timeless River. There will be an event where you help Mickey Fight off some heartless.

In Return you get the "King's Charm" which allows you to summon King Mickey at the cost of your Entire Drive Meter (needs cool and you get to summon King mickey and YES he can heal you as if you were dead. (When he comes out during boss fights.) I have witnessed this Summon and can be aquired. (I don't know about the Requirements for Easy or Proud mode though, if they require more or less.)

As of Now I am 99% done the journal (Hades Paradox Tournament High-Score is all I need.)

I'm mopstly going for 100% for the bonus ending... i need most of the coliseum events... i thiught it was the black and white mickey you could summon...  

iceman_dk

Greenk4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:52 am
Naw it's King Mickey. I just need to get the High-Score in the Hades Paradox Cup.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:14 pm
Greenk4

Got the 100% of the journal without having a false, made up summon. The Gummi Shop Missions are another case, I got lazy on them. ^^;;  

Helena_Ayanami

Greenk4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:34 pm
Hrmm. I dunno I have seen it with my own eyes. maybe the Gummi-Ship Missions are necessary to aquiring it? Seems about right, being so you can have something else to do when you're running around aimlessly through the worlds leveling up your other-world allies to lv.99 and getting them the best possible stuff...who knows? Maybe I should just get an action replay...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:51 am
Greenk4
Hrmm. I dunno I have seen it with my own eyes. maybe the Gummi-Ship Missions are necessary to aquiring it? Seems about right, being so you can have something else to do when you're running around aimlessly through the worlds leveling up your other-world allies to lv.99 and getting them the best possible stuff...who knows? Maybe I should just get an action replay...

Right.
And how would you be able to use this Oh, so called made-up summon? For it uses 8 Drive bars and the maximum you get is 7.
Oh wait, unless we go to the Shinigami world and fight Freya with the help of Leon and Cloud and after that we go to Valhalla to tell Hrist and Link that we did their work.
Then we'll help Phoenix Wright solve this case and we'll get an 8th Drive bar!  

Helena_Ayanami

Greenk4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:38 pm
Doh! my bad it is 7. Sory about that ya'll.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:42 pm
I haven't competed Jiminy's journal yet, but I know the key to the Underdrome cups is to constantly summon Stitch and 'strum away' it'll remove the little yellow balls without hurting them, and, with this technique, you can get up to 1000 pts. per round.  

Nanxaimer

4,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:01 am
Well, I seriously doubt that's real. Seeing as I just went through all the KH2 Action Replay codes. There was a Bahamut summon in KH1, but it doesn't work even if you cheat. SO nope, can't do it.

Besides, I have friends who've beaten 100% of the game. And what would be the point to getting it if you already beat 100%? It would be useless.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:06 pm
hmmm....i own the official Kingdom Hearts 2 guide and it says nothing about summoning King Mickey.  

yaksok h a e

animeloco

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:16 pm
uh i need to unlock and get the high score on hades paradox now..

those gummi missions were not hard((i got S+4 rank in asteroid sweep XD)), but then i had did that last mission on assault on dreadnought, and that end boss is hard to beat..i found a quick way..just use the drain weapon, and when the normal firing((red one)) shoots, do not press a button, your ship will absorb all the red bullets and when u want to, you can press the fire button and it will do enormous damage to this boss..i beat him in two shots from that, but it took me a couple of tries before i decided to use the drain XP and becareful of his attack that is like a cross..it will kill you on spot if you touch it, so u might need auto-life so the gummi ship will revive once, stock all three regens for your ship as well..this way your ship can regain health quickly..and stock a cannon upgrade..that should be enough to finish off the boss..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:21 am
i hread a rumor about this  

darkness_element_master

soul_of_BLARG

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:13 am
then thats all i need and it will be finished completly  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:27 pm
if you need gummie ship parts i say why isnt there a shop for it!  

Rose Darklift

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items