Submit

should it be an anime?
  yes
  no
View Results

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:16 pm
they have a manga, so do you think it would be a good idea to make an anime of it? o=  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:11 pm
That'd be awsome! heart
But they would HAVE to have the same voice actors.. otherwise, I don't think I'd like it too much. sweatdrop

_LLexAxeLL_

LeonScotKennedy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:31 pm
Ashelux
they have a manga, so do you think it would be a good idea to make an anime of it? o=

that would be awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:57 pm
OMG, I was thinking that exact same thing. They should make it anime since manga come out. Not only that, but they should also make a movie. However, the only question I have about the movie is whether it should be animated or live action. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:36 am
I think that would be too much. The manga is good though. If they made a movie like they did with FF7, that would be pretty good as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:21 am
I have want in mind what's it's like in Kingdom Hearts to have an anime.  

-_-lunathetarotmaster -_-

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:37 pm
Jisen Meizuki
OMG, I was thinking that exact same thing. They should make it anime since manga come out. Not only that, but they should also make a movie. However, the only question I have about the movie is whether it should be animated or live action. sweatdrop

lol, there comming out w/ a movie already =P its 3d i belive  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:32 pm
Ashelux
lol, there comming out w/ a movie already =P its 3d i belive

eek Really?! I didn't know that!!! xd blaugh That would be awesome!!! 4laugh I wanna see it immediately!!!!! 4laugh  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Error9845789324752

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:28 pm
Yes ther eshould so be an anime.
As for theres a movie coming out and its 3D? oh boy .-. animestyle would work better then3 D OR live action....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:50 pm
I'd like to see an anime serires, but it would be have to be well made. Perhaps two episodes for each world, or three for major events? 3nodding Perhaps some Organization OAVs as well xDDD  

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

Combusting Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:26 pm
oohhhh i heard there making an movie out of kingdom hearts! but not for sure...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:54 pm
wow i didnt know that they were going 2 make a movie man i wonder how its going to be like. xd i hope they do make a movie out of kingdom hearts  

Armelia Naito

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

tenshinokage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:31 am
It would be so neat if they made a movie or anime out of it!!!! but i'll probably just stare at Riku when they show him during the KH2 story sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:23 am
Oh god, I heard the worse news about the KH movie. crying I heard that the movie is going to be created by Disney and Disney alone. Meaning that the Square Enix are not going to work the movie too. Oh man, I had a bad feeling they going to screw the FF characters. crying crying crying  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Jimmuh

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:17 am
OMG!!! That would be SOO cool! If only they would do that. It would give Youtube users a whole new reason to make KH AMVs. ^___^  
Random Anime!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff