Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Music views to be followed Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

like my views?
  Yes!
  No, because I am a retard.
  I am a retard.
View Results

forgot my medicine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:07 pm
What I do about music; I listen to bands that nobody likes. old bands are good for this, and bands that nobody knows are better. Take, for instance, THE VESTIGE. They're in my town, and they rock. Whenever a band I like gets too popular or, "mainstream", I let it go. This happened with the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I liked them only with their Demo album. After that, they sucked on warped tour and are listened to by PREPPIES! OMFG! no more RJA. this happened to... say, green day. Now, i think they are the worst band on the face of the earth. back in 97, i liked them, they had good taste. dookie was a great album, had some awesome songs. American idiot, bullet in a bible and whatever crap they're making up next, sucks beyond belief. I was tought this technique of music listening by Paige Bommarito, who now wishes that i get my face run over by a bus. ah, well. please listen to this so we can make the world a better place.

BONUS!
If you truly want to know if your fav band is mainstream or not, look for vids of them on youtube, demonoid or something like that. here's the weird part, if there ARE vids, (more than 4) they're too mainstream. less than, and you're good! also ask people at your school or office about the band. same rules apply.

Rock the world!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:48 pm
forgot my medicine
What I do about music; I listen to bands that nobody likes. old bands are good for this, and bands that nobody knows are better. Take, for instance, THE VESTIGE. They're in my town, and they rock. Whenever a band I like gets too popular or, "mainstream", I let it go. This happened with the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I liked them only with their Demo album. After that, they sucked on warped tour and are listened to by PREPPIES! OMFG! no more RJA. this happened to... say, green day. Now, i think they are the worst band on the face of the earth. back in 97, i liked them, they had good taste. dookie was a great album, had some awesome songs. American idiot, bullet in a bible and whatever crap they're making up next, sucks beyond belief. I was tought this technique of music listening by Paige Bommarito, who now wishes that i get my face run over by a bus. ah, well. please listen to this so we can make the world a better place.

BONUS!
If you truly want to know if your fav band is mainstream or not, look for vids of them on youtube, demonoid or something like that. here's the weird part, if there ARE vids, (more than 4) they're too mainstream. less than, and you're good! also ask people at your school or office about the band. same rules apply.

Rock the world!

you must be really bored. cuz that is the only reason i would write that much.  

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:01 pm
You are the biggest poser I've ever seen in my life.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:07 pm
What Four
You are the biggest poser I've ever seen in my life.
LoL i luv yooh. U make me smile  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:19 pm
Wow dude, you are SO Laamaame!! Seriously, It doesnt Matter if a Band Gets "to mainstream' If u like them, why stop? U cant call your self a fan, if your like that.

Loser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
forgot my medicine

BONUS!

Rock the world!

you must be really bored. cuz that is the only reason i would write that much.

The_8th_Deadly_Sin

FacelessEyes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:09 pm
Your view on music is pathetic. Big deal, a band becomes popular and is loved by millions of people. Everyone is allowed to listen to whatever band that suits their fancy, popular or not. While some bands were better in their back-then phase, it does not mean they abandoned their old fans; their just simply reaching out to a new, wider age group or their under new management. If you do not like a band's new material or like the fact of them being plastered all over magazines; move on. Do the rest of the world a favor, put down the spoon with the gerber baby food on it and grow up.

As for your mainstream Youtube band search. How long did it take you to think that up? If your trying to convice people to see your point, talking about how Youtube is to blame, does not make serious and valid point. Most of those videos posted are made by people who have way too much time on their hands. They use songs from bands/singers that fit the purpose of the video and according to you, nearly all bands are mainstream.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:51 pm
wow, you guys get so pissed off over a little tiny thing. chill, it's not the end of the world. I have my own views on music, and i stand by them. But do I go around ******** your taste in music? NO. So back off, b***h!  

forgot my medicine

ariboy cruz 24

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:40 pm
wth  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:25 am
lol poser

Who's getting pissed off?
We're just informing you that you're a complete dumbass.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:28 am
You douche, I only listen to bands that I made up in my head. There's no way you can get more obscure than bands that don't exist. Everyone who's taking this kid seriously really should jump into traffic.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:36 am
Oh, the angst is unbearable! dramallama  

quiet_redundancy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:59 am
That is so true like with the whole rja same thing happen with fall out boy..... i liked there frist album but when Dance Dance came out everyone knew who they were and it was so not cool. But that is life i guess just like emo kinda went mainstream i guess..... and please dont take that to offence...... just everyone i know of has tried it..... its not our fault but things like that always happen it just takes time..... sometimes a alot of time sometimes a little..  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:34 pm
To tell you the truth,I really DON'T like your views.To me,you cannot be considered a REAL fan.Mainstream is s**t,it doesn't mean anything.Just more popularity & more crazy freaky fangirls killing one over the other just to claim that awesome band you like.
=]

Why are you worrying over WHO likes what?
zOMG,Preps!!!!They like -->insert overrated band group here who rox my sox either way<--.....so what?There's NOTHING that says a certain group of ppl who have to listen to a certain type of music.ANYONE can like the bands you like.To me,you sound kinda selfish wanted to be one of the few to like a band....why can't everyone else share your interest too ((even if it's TOO MANY)) AND YES,it does get REALLY annoying when they over-play your fav bands,but DEAL WITH IT.It happens to ALL of us at times so yeah,you're not the only one...

It's life.
That's just the way it is
That's the music world
^_~
heart

BunnyCupCakes

drkmtn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:40 am
Saetia has more than 4 vid on YouTube so they are mainstream?
LOL @ this.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games