Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Is it me, or is she retarded??? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you tired of posers???
YES!!!!
62%
 62%  [ 31 ]
na, i dont mind them...
32%
 32%  [ 16 ]
I am one so stfu!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 50

[Sick.N.Twisted]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:10 am
Ok...i dont mean to be mean, but my ex-friend is stupid. Ok, the reason why we arnt friends is because she hangs on me too much. I got into converse so she bought converse. Me and my other friends r emo so she claims she is and that pisses me off! yes, she's emotional, but she's like FORCING herself to talk about death and she cuts herself with sandpaper.(and the outcome is lame) but ya, and she's like, preppy and wears mini skirts in WINTER!!! in all her pics she looks like a prostitute(i'm not lying, if u wanna c her, i'll send u pics, its not like she wont mind) and she says to prove shes emo, she joined every emo/goth site. And shes still trying to be my friend!!! i tell her i dont want to be her friend(and there are other reasons than this) but she still comes and beggs and if not her, shes begging other people to ask me to be her friend!!! hell, she got raped by her crush and she went around school GLOUTING!!!!! Is it me or does she need to be locked up in an insane asylem, cuz if not her, she'll drive me nuts and they'll have to lock me up!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:22 am
You're both posers.  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

[Sick.N.Twisted]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:32 am
Excuse me, but how am i a poser?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:44 am
most people just want to fit in  

sexyburritochan

forgot my medicine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:45 pm
i think your friend is a poser, and so are you. emo's might use 1337, but we can at least spell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:29 pm
You're trying too hard.
Also, there's an unwritten rule that "he who calls oneself 'emo' is in fact... not."
Of course, by requesting to join the "emo guild," it makes us all posers.
biggrin  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

sasoriXcore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:47 pm
...they say that imitation is the best form of flattery...

And just for the record... it's you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:07 pm
forgot my medicine
i think your friend is a poser, and so are you. emo's might use 1337, but we can at least spell.

i'm SO sorry for not spelling everything to your standards.  

[Sick.N.Twisted]

[Sick.N.Twisted]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:09 pm
What Four
You're trying too hard.
Also, there's an unwritten rule that "he who calls oneself 'emo' is in fact... not."
biggrin

Thats a stupid rule, if u dont mind me saying, lol. i've heard of it tho, but its better to know who you r and what you r and be proud of that. smile not imitate others, but then again, theres no way of stopping everyone from copying everyone...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:39 pm
What Four
You're trying too hard.
biggrin

True, we're all just self-contradictions.  

XxXDemolitionXLoverXxX

king evigmorke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:54 pm
emo...chuckle....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:03 pm
XxXDemolitionXLoverXxX
What Four
You're trying too hard.
biggrin

True, we're all just self-contradictions.
rofl  

Zellian

Xyloid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:07 pm
I think everyone in this thread is retarded.

Excluding me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:14 pm
Seems like your friend just wants to be accepted. Try finding something about her and compliment it. Don't tell me there's nothing. For someone who is trying to copy you so bad surely has a difference. Even you said so yourself that she's a prep by how she dresses. Like I said, just compliment something that makes you two different. It will help over time if you are convincing, repetitive, and not annoying. Maybe every other day, say something different, like how pretty her eyes look with a certain color of clothes or how her hair looks when up. Just little things like this will help with her self convidence, even if it's just a little. Whatever you do, don't leave her for someone else to take of her because that just makes you a brat, and you may be losing a potentially great friend.

About the whole posuer thing, I don't care. Stereotypes are just labels; labeling and organizing things are just a part of human nature no matter how inaccurate. As far as I'm concerned, you have about as much of a right to call yourself emo as you do to call others emo, but that doesn't mean it's true. Words are gurgled sounds and doodles we place meanings on and nothing more.  

Dirzdra

sasoriXcore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:29 pm
Xyloid
I think everyone in this thread is retarded.

Excluding me.

Whee~ heart I'm retarded! LOL

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games