Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sisterdeath_08

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:00 pm
emos smell like poop!!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:01 pm

Your intelligence and maturity amazes me.

.Frivolous.Maverick.

Aegincourt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:43 am
I agree, with the intelligence and maturity part.. not the poop.

Go die, literally. please kill yourself.

Thanks!

Love,
Aegincourt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:39 am
I personally from your post can assess that you yourself are an emo. Because those who aren't emos don't make fun of others because that's just demeaning to character. Also your inteliigence matches that of a newborn monkey for although there is nothing wrong with your post you never really cared or took the time to justify your comment more or less come up with a more intelligent post.

Congrats on making yourself look like the idiotic neanderthal that you are.  

Facelesskiller

whileiwander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:20 am
Ok, why are emo's as you say...poop? You can't possibly have a good enough reason for your statement. You are a very judgemental, prejudiced person and you don't deserve to live.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:45 pm
i agree...they do smell like poop...and all emo people should just drop dead and die.....just so you guys know everytime you masturbate god kills and emo kid.... 4laugh  

o - MYstery MEat - o

.Frivolous.Maverick.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:27 pm
fallenckyangel
i agree...they do smell like poop...and all emo people should just drop dead and die.....just so you guys know everytime you masturbate god kills and emo kid.... 4laugh

I'll have to stop masturbating then.
I love me some emoscene kids.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:55 am
i find that offensive, i cut myself everyday, but i dont see poop cooming out of my wrists  

Links Darkened Soul

.Frivolous.Maverick.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:56 pm
Links Darkened Soul
i find that offensive, i cut myself everyday, but i dont see poop cooming out of my wrists

Cutting doesn't make you emo.
Cutting makes you a cutter.
..and they said smell, not bleed. x3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:19 pm
Once again I find myself coming upon a pointless thread on so labelled "emos" in what this time? An Avenged Sevenfold guild? I'd like to point out the emo is a stupid label somehow applied to people.

Some dickhead decided to label a person after a music genre, so now everyone's always on about this whole "emo" thing. Emo is in fact a music genre that branched off punk in the 80s. How that came to be a stereotype for a person I don't know.

xX Miss Murder Xx

Formally known as xEvilx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:49 pm
Sisterdeath_08
emos smell like poop!!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha

only someone Who isn't hardcore enough to fully appreciate Avenged Sevenfold would say something like that... I am in fact part emo...Yet I get compliments Everyday because I always smell nice...therefore emo's must not smell like s**t....it is probably you who are in fact the one that smells like s**t..and everytime an emo passes you you think it is the emo instead of you so you pin the blame on an innocent bystander...emo's are just people who have emotional problems...I am an emotional wreck and emotionally unstable...I am an Emo...but to categorize me corectly would be
Emothicore
Yeah I said it
Emothicore...
I am the only one O_Othat I know of at least...so before you go assuming that Emo's smell like s**t...try and think it over next time  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:50 pm
fallenckyangel

If only it was that easy...and what makes Emo's so bad may I ask?  

Formally known as xEvilx

WatchTheSunDie

Naughty Lover

24,575 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:16 pm
Sisterdeath_08
emos smell like poop!!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha

You need a life if you think that about other people. Who gives a rats a** what "label" you are, or what they call you. Really, this post shows how little you know of life, and how mature you are. Grow the hell up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:45 am
LOL  

[.-S h a d o w s-.]

AugenVonDerSadtxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:24 pm
xX Miss Murder Xx
Once again I find myself coming upon a pointless thread on so labelled "emos" in what this time? An Avenged Sevenfold guild? I'd like to point out the emo is a stupid label somehow applied to people.

Some dickhead decided to label a person after a music genre, so now everyone's always on about this whole "emo" thing. Emo is in fact a music genre that branched off punk in the 80s. How that came to be a stereotype for a person I don't know.

Ah see someone with a brain finally posted lmao I was gonna post the same thing. Cutters are cutters. If you wear all black that simpley means you like the color. You listen to 'emo' music you either like the music or your a trend whore. You label yourself emo then you are a trend whore. Whats up with all these labels anyways? Dont you people have anything better to do? That makes you just as low labeling yourself as the people that label everybody else.  
The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff