Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:30 pm
Locale Name:Ninja Academy

Classification:
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:

Description:
A gathering place for ninjas. A place to train, practice moves and battle other ninjas. Come here to prove your strength to others.

The academy is a huge grand, stone castle built on a mountain top, . Around the Academy is a large forrest, full of trees, animals and caves, the ideal place to train.

This is the Academy:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and this is the surrounding forrest.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There is:

-18 classrooms
-1 very large atic
-4 towers
- one large hall
-17 floors
- 63 staircases and
- a dungeon

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:52 pm
((Call me a whiner, but why is it a european style castle? If theres no actaull reason, lets just say its to trick other ninjas or something))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:47 pm
((if she wants to use an european caslte let her))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:06 pm
((It's not the city of everything for nothing y'know))  

HasmatX

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:30 am
((anyone know ho to join this one?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:07 pm
((Cherry Bomber, you can start this off at any time. As creator of this thread it is your duty to lead it and give us something to roleplay with.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:31 am
((alright, let's do this))

Class was in session, Kagura-sensei (the teacher) was conducting a class on chakra. It was incredibly boring. Silvene was in the back of the class. She slumped on her desk, almost asleep, she turned and saw that alot of the other students were doing the same.

"Psst!" She wispered to a nearby student... "what time is it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:08 pm
Zoroku was bored all the same, but trying his best to pay attention. "TIme for you to wake up and just look at the clock." he said curtly.

He needed to pay ettention to this. He had to devide up his chakra more than any of the other students here, and thusly had to be more carefull.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:54 am
Silvene scowled, she made a face at Zoroku and leaned back on her chair. She fished a square sheet of paper out of her pocket and made an aeroplane. She threw the plane and watched it sail through the air and wedge itself in Kagura-sensei's hair.

What am I doin here? Silvene asked herself, "when do we get some action?" she asked "when do I get to kick something?"
Silvene liked fun, she liiked action....and this class was the complete opposite...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:56 pm
"You could always kick the people in the row in front of you." said Zoroku, smirking at the holding power of Kagura-sensei's hair. "Pretty thicked scalped not to notice that." he couldn't help but to chuckle.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:27 pm
((I’m sry if this is long this will be the only time…really))

He walked up to the academy with his head hanging down, being over shadowed by the size of the castle. His collar from his coat was popped up covering half of his face. Only his eyes and ear were showing but his silver hair, that reflected the dim blue sky, covered even those. The sun was not all the way up yet but it still filled the world with its light. He had a pair of small glasses on his face that hang half way on his nose. He held one book in his right hand. It was an old book and was tied together by string. It had papers stuffed along the pages of the book like an organizer. But it was not organized. On his other side, he had a large sack thrown over his shoulder. It seem like he was camping out somewhere. His ever footstep did not make a sound. There were no twigs snapping or leafs shuffling. It was like he was mute but you could still hear the forest swaying in the wind. The fog was creeping out form the forest, following him like a stocker. He stopped at the front of the castle. He looked up at the massive size of the doors. They stood tall and had kept the outside world form entering for a long time. He placed his hand that was covered with a leather glove and pressed against the door. The door only opened a little and he slipped passed them into a candle lit hallway. He stopped to look around and scan the area and found nothing but dust and walls. ‘This place seems to be dead or disserted’. He placed his bag on the ground and unraveled and opened his book. He opened to a set of instruction that was titled Ninjustu Academy. ‘Ok, now where am I suppose to go.’ He tried to decode the instructions but gave up and started to look around. He eventually gave up on that too. He then just picked up his bag and made his way down the halls. Still looking at the instructions. He got a good distant for where he was to the door. When he heard talking from down the hall. It sounds like a class was going on. He walled to the door that was filled with student. The teacher was lecturing some of the students in the back row. But he stopped and looked at me “Sir, what are you doing? This is a class that is in session and your interrupting it.” He said in a snobbish tone. I looked around the classroom and then back at the man. “I’m new here and I can’t seem to find my way around here all they gave me were these instructions.” I held up the book showing them to him. The teacher walked up to me and gave a careful look at them. “Oh!” his eyes widen. “You are our new self defiance teacher you get this group next, after this.” I look back at the student studying their faces. “This is what I got to work with.” I looked back at the teacher. I placed the book under my arm and stock my hand out presenting it for hand sake “my name his Alias and yours is.” He looked at me confused and bowed slightly and said, “my name is Kagura nice to meat you for the first time.” I looked at him with his head down and put my hand back. “Well I’ll get going now. Sorry for interrupting your class.” I turned to walk back out the classroom when I realized that I for got to ask him where I was going. But before I could ask him, he was back to lecturing the class again. So I just lean my back against the wall outside of class waiting for my students.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:24 pm
Zoroku and watched him walk out. When he left he scoffed, "So, thats the garbage they dredge up to teach us." he shruged and returned to his work, "We shall see how good of a teacher he really is."

Frankly, he felt learning most battle techniques to be a large waste of time. The spirit he had assimilated new more than he thought that man could teach him. The spirit made him resent the posibility of being thought by someone it viewed as inferior.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:48 pm
He looked up to the sealing, the old stone that was showing its age. brought back some memories. But he quickly shook his head and the memories flung off of him. ‘The traps are ready for the students.’ He picked in the classroom once more, looking at his students. ‘We have 13 girls and 12 guys. Most of them are not paying attention except for that guy.’ He narrowed his eyes at the boy who looked like he was deep in thought. ‘I will have to keep an eye on him.’ He fell back and started to wait again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:30 pm
The class was drawing to a close, Zoroku was ready to see what exactly this teacher had in mind. He began to sink mentaly inward, reaching the soul inside. He had a feeling that the teacher had something in store to gauge their strength. Most did, it was nothing abnormal, but it was best to be safe.

He wispered toSIlvene, "I hope your ready for whatever the new guy is planing."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out