Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Who would you invite? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:06 pm
Caustic has said something about figuring out HOW to get more members.

I got this idea after thinking back to another Guild I used to be in before it went inactive.

Here in the GAU we have all sorts of members, and I would imagine that they frequent all sorts of different parts of Gaia, and different forums.

So, Members of the GAU, have you met or come across someone, or do you have a friend who you think may be an asset to the guild, or might be interested in joining the guild? If so...post thier usernames here, and I, or someone else will sift through the names and see which ones qualify as being part of the Guild.

Mind you we are looking for slightly literate new members, who happen to be either Atheist or Agnostic. We are also not looking for people who just bash religion for the fun of it...because bashing religion is not a sign of a good Atheist or Agnostic.

So...give us some usernames! Post them here!

Edit by caustic- Remember that we don't get to read a join request by them so we need to be able to check and see some posts, guilds, etc of the people you suggest. If they don't have any activity on gaia at all that we can see, get them to submit a join request. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:00 pm
[Bang] <---- send her an invite, I was talking with her and she said that she had no religion ninja  

The Candy Store Massacre

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:12 pm
The Martyr Of Intellect
[Bang] <---- send her an invite, I was talking with her and she said that she had no religion ninja

Having no religion does not make a person Atheist or Agnostic. It can mean they are undecided. Has she engaged in thread activity to suggest she is one or the other?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:31 pm
Heres what she said: [Bang]: -Don't have one.
-I had all that Christian stuff done but besides that we don't practice anything.
-I figure if I live a good life and don't kill anyone or be a jerk I should be alright

and that was basically it. She did make it sound like, she doesn't care either way, but she obviously didn't come across as a religion basher, wh knows, if she is, huzza! another member, more discussion etc. if she's not, she declines and everyone moves on. neutral  

The Candy Store Massacre

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:55 am
||_______________________

• It's fine if you don't know exactly, as long as they do meet all other requirements. Within reason though, like in this case where she has talked with you a little about it. We can always send an invite and say a member just requested them to join and that they can PM me for information.

Sending invite. 3nodding
_______________________||

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:06 pm
Mr. Waulrus. Invite him. He's nice, you'll find Lethkhar agrees with me. He suggested it in the first place.  

russiangal367

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:44 pm
||_______________________

• Oops D: I forgot about that one. Profiles must have been down when I went to check.
_______________________||

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:55 am
Invite Ythan .

Ask Xippy about him. He's from the LSG.. and...

yeah, ya'll'd like him. xD  

Tenth Speed Writer

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:07 pm
I am admittingly spaming the thread so that all the stickies show me as the last poster. domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:59 pm
Dathu
I am admittingly spaming the thread so that all the stickies show me as the last poster. domokun

SHAME!!!! actually, I'm doing it for the recognition too. So, to keep this from being spam, I would personally invite fellow atheists. That seems best.

Dark_lord_15

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:26 pm
Let's not spam stickies too much please. :0 I'm slow enough getting things done as it is. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:38 am
Send and invitation to my boyfriend: hachimitsuboi
and my brother: earlwatson72

hachimitsugirl

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:24 pm
hachimitsugirl

Done and done.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:28 pm
Dathu
hachimitsugirl

Done and done.

Thanks, honey.

hachimitsugirl

banryuu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:57 pm
Dvampirex is intrested. I keep forgetting to tell you.
Dvamp is where I get alot of my points such as Satanists and christans worship the same religon because Christans are the only ones that belive in hell.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff