Reply RPing and Fanfics
GaaXLee fanfic. Kinda for Pen... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Mei-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:47 pm
Well, my first GaaXLee fanfic, for Pen(penguin love) I hope everyone likes though~! And those that don't like yaoi, don't like, don't have to read. Simple as that. But no yaoi in this chapter. Just kind of an intro. Have fun, vote, and comment~!

“God....why can’t I stop thinking about it...” he wondered, scratching his glossy black hair. “It happened three years ago...” He was recalling when he had nearly been killed by a sand ninja, an experience that had the biggest effect in his life. He shrugged it off at the thought and climbed into a small bed in a small apartment. He still couldn’t get his mind away from the image of the short, red haired monster of the sand. His kanji tattoo, right on his forehead. His horrible, bone-chilling smile. His eyes, stroked with murder and bloodlust. But that was all history. He was gone, and Lee would never have to see him again. Nothing more to it. He rolled over and went to sleep.
The next morning, Lee, half asleep, walked to his shower, and turned on the water, and woke himself up. As he ran his fingers through his hair, the water seemed to suddenly stop. He looked up with his round, onyx eyes to the faucet, to find something else coming out. Something...tan, grainy, and dry. It started coming out even more, until it was ankle deep. He tried to get out, but he was held firmly with the material. He started to scream as it crept up to his throat. He was then pulled down into the piles and piles of tan, hearing someone laughing in the back of his head. Someone familiar...someone he had heard before. But he couldn’t think any longer, for he had suffocated in the sea of tan. But at the last moment, he had realized what it was.

Sand.

And the whole while, someone had been laughing at the horrid sight of this kid being murdered. Someone familiar. Someone he had known before. Someone that frightened Lee out of his wits.

Gaara, of the Sand

Well, that's Chapter 1. Please no flame~!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:23 pm
-Screams as loud as possibly can-
-Bounces off the walls-
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
heart heart heart
But poor Lee! He is being suffocated by the one he luurves!
Aww, no buttsecks?
J/K J/K

Love it. Can't wait for the second chaptar <3  

Heloo Penguin

`Mei-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:12 am
penguin love
-Screams as loud as possibly can-
-Bounces off the walls-
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
heart heart heart
But poor Lee! He is being suffocated by the one he luurves!
Aww, no buttsecks?
J/K J/K

Love it. Can't wait for the second chaptar <3
lol, no!
and I am glad it's highly anticipated~!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:40 am
Gaalee fic?!?!?!

HOMFGNDSOIFAHIRWBNA random letters!!!!!!

Thank god there is a chapter two. I know you would never kill off Lee! And Gaara would not either! LOVE!!!!!!!

*twithch, than shot down by dart...... again*

ohhhh nnnoooooo sleepy. *knocked out*  

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

`Mei-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:02 am
The Black Poker Chip
Gaalee fic?!?!?!

HOMFGNDSOIFAHIRWBNA random letters!!!!!!

Thank god there is a chapter two. I know you would never kill off Lee! And Gaara would not either! LOVE!!!!!!!

*twithch, than shot down by dart...... again*

ohhhh nnnoooooo sleepy. *knocked out*
lol, no he's not dead.
But what if he was....
I would never do that blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:48 am
Thank god, Lee's not dead. heart  

Heloo Penguin

Rock Lee Drunken Master

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:58 am
....this is gonna be weird. surprised
good writing, by the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:13 pm
Rock Lee Drunken Master
....this is gonna be weird. surprised
good writing, by the way.

interesting...Heck...
IT's GONNA BE FOOKING AWASOME...
Ahem..
I mean... I'm ot a yaoi crazed fangirl?  

Heloo Penguin

`Mei-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:38 pm
lol,Glad you guys liked ^-^ I'll write more chapters tonight or tomorrow...
but thanks for all the positivity~! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:52 pm
Okies, you guys were waiting, and so here it is, du du duh~! Chapter 2/two/doce~!
Here all you nice folks are, please enjoy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lee shot up in bed, wet with sweat. He was panting, trying to regain his composure. He looked down, grateful it was a dream. He closed his eyes and swept the sweat from his eyebrows. He smiled, remembering how he had been teased for so long by his friend, Naruto. It had been 2 years since he'd seen him. He laughed as he recalled all the times he had been mocked for his big brows. He, "Bushy Brows," a struggling student, friendless, and((though drooled over and mentally raped by many fangirls ^-^)) loveless. His little crush hadn't worked out. And Gai was always away on missions, much to his disappointment. He sighed, then got up and changed from his green boxers into his usual jumpsuit, legwarmers, and his Chuunin vest. Walking out the door, he noticed a note attached to it.

"Hey Bushy Brows! I'm back! And also, Granny Tsunade wants to see you."
-Naruto
Lee sighed heavily. Another day to train, wasted by having to see the Hokage. But it was his duty as a ninja to follow orders. He walked slowly to the office of the Fifth. He saw very few Shinobi in town. "Probably away on missions," he thought. He soon neared the office and saw Sakura in the hallway of the Hokage's mansion. "Oh, Lee-san! You're here! Tsunade-sama has an important mission for you," she said cheerfully.
"Thank you, Sakura-san. I'll report immediately," he replied. He entered the door to find the Hokage, sitting at her desk with some unfinished piles of paperwork. "You needed to see me, Hokage-sama?" he asked.
"Yes, Lee, I have a new mission for you. An A-Rank in fact. You need to go to the Sand Village for about a week and protect the Kazekage-sama." Lee shuddered. Sand Village? Kazekage? He couldn't go. Gaara had already attempted two tries of killing him. Why wouldn't now be different?
"But, why me? And why does a Kazekage need protecting? There isn't any war going on."
"It was a request by the Kazekage. Lately there have been several shinobi trying to assassinate him. They seem to mold his chakra, so he can't use it as readily or as effectively. It's, simply put, a bodyguard job."
"But I still don't see why I must go."
"Lee, everyone is on a mission. And if I send another, they won't be able to use ninjutsu or genjutsu because of the enemy's chakra molding ability. That's why you were chosen. With only taijutsu, you won't be affected."
"I suppose..."
"Well, you're leaving tomorrow for Wind Country. And that's it." she said, then motioned him to leave. He did, then remembered his dream. He shivered, then walked slowly home to pack.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, I hope it wasn't too long. But there's more to come. I promise! *shakes fist for dramaticness*
Let youth flow through my extremely lame( gonk ) yaoi. But alas.
And I had to throw in the wrench about all Lee's fangirls. Just in case you didn't know, that's everyone's cameo ^_~

`Mei-chan

`Mei-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:30 pm
Hmm? No hits for chapter 2 yet huh? Well, anyways, I'll write chapter three because I can't wait to see what happens myself~!

~*~*~*~*~*

Lee walked in his small apartment, then lied down on the bed. Geez, why why why?!? he thought. It's not fair! That guy would kill me! Murder me! But it was for the Sand Village. And his village as well. So he eventually gave in and packed a bag with food, water, kunai, shurinken, and an extra jumpsuit. He left it by the door and flopped down on his bed. He shifted his head to a clock. It read 12:00. Maybe I should eat something... he thought. So he left for the ramen shop.
When he got there, he saw the back of someone familiar. It was the same orange jumpsuit and spiky, blonde hair. So he sat down beside him, watching him shovel down the ramen as fast as he could. Lee couldn't help but laugh and slightly blush. Hasn't changed, has he... he thought. "Hey, Naruto-kun! Been quite a while huh?" he said, without Naruto noticing him. Naruto then drank down the last of his broth before turning to the speaker, to find, what he thought was, Gai-sensei.
"Hey Fuzzy-brows sensei! Where's fuzzy brows? I've been dying to seem 'im!"
Lee just laughed a bit. "Naruto-kun, it's me, fuzzy brows. I was promoted to Chuunin."
Naruto stared for a minute, then flashing a big grin, laughed too. "Really? With taijutsu only? Chuunin? Nice!" he said, punching Lee on the shoulder.
"Yep, earned it on my third try of the Chuunin Exam. I have an A mission tomorrow, sorry I have to leave as soon as you got here..."
"That's alright! What's the mission?"
"I have to guard the Kazekage for about a week or two."
"Cool! I would give anything to get an A mission! Even a year supply of ramen!"
Lee laughed at the same old action seeker Naruto. He left the shop, after finishing his ramen. He wandered around, soaking up all the village, in case he didn't come back. But he couldn't think of that. He needed to think about tomorrow, and how he needed to get rest for the trip to the Sand Village.

~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter three Nyo~! Hope you liked! Next chapter gets to some yaoi, in case you yaoi fangirls were disappointed >w<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:57 am
0///0

Mission? That means that Lee will be around Gaara 24/7!!!!!!

Which means that Gaara will be right next to Lee when he sleeps!!!!

Which can lead to buttsecks!

*sparkly eyes of youth*

BUTT! SECKS!  

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Heloo Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:01 am
We can only hope, Chippeh!
Oooo.
Can I call you Chippeh? xd lol

YAY A WHOLE TWO CHAPTARS!!!
WEEE!
MISSION!
-exited fangirl-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:01 am
He, I'm typing up the 4th chapter right now. Then I won't get to type more til the weekend crying  

`Mei-chan

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:24 am
You mah call meh Chippeh. >__<

Chippy, Chippeh, Chip, don't matter to me!

Or you may call me 'Lord Chippy, Mistress of mansmex.'

^_______________^  
RPing and Fanfics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas